House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

29 minutes ago, mitochondria23 said:

Aksjsjsjs Rhaenys’ girl boss moment, 

was that even in the books? ?

Spoiler

No. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

kinslaying is a huge deal in the books, even in the show karkstark tells Robb he will be cursed for killing him since the starks and karkstraks are but one blood, sadly this was undone when the show went full fanfic and made Ellariah and her daughter kill his brother in law and their cousin. 

I was gagged when Alicent called Rhaenys “cousin”. Like ***** just because you married my cousin doesn’t mean you can call me that :skull:

This episode was so good, I love how Rhaenys left Aegon & Alicent shook by the very end :ahh:

Aegon couldn't look less ready to be king,  he just fed into the glory by the end :rip:

Creepy Larys being the Quentin Tarantino of HOTD aroused with a foot fetish. :mazen:

Things are going to get good once Rhaenys tells Rhaenyra & Daemon everything that happened in the next episode :duca:

And Criston Cole needs to die a painful death by the next episode,  can't stand him!

Can someone explain what the burning building was? Was it white worm’s house?

Edited by Contessa

2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Yes, Mysarias house

Larys serving Dan Schneider :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Contessa said:

yes

Edited by Drowned8World

Overall another sub-par episode but at least this one didn’t feel like chore. The writing is genuinely sloppy. Whatever they have planned for season 2 better be worth all this waste of time.
However, they gagged me with the ending  :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Overall another sub-par episode but at least this one didn’t feel like chore. The writing is genuinely sloppy. Whatever they have planned for season 2 better be worth all this waste of time.
However, they gagged me with the ending  :jonny:

I really just don’t think the show is for you. “Subpar” :laugh:

51 minutes ago, @michael said:

But that half of the family is trying to massacre the other half of the family. And the greens are her distant family compared to Rhaenyra and her Velaryon “grandsons”.

True but from her perspective, it’s the Hightowers doing the scheming. Not Viserys’ children who were present at the coronation. She also saw Alicent, a mother, trying to protect her children. 

it was more of a power move, a declaration of war against the greens. 

2 minutes ago, @michael said:

I really just don’t think the show is for you. “Subpar” :laugh:

And why wouldn’t it be? You do not know me :rip:

I really wanted to love it after the screeners hype and sice the tension was great. But at the end it just felt kida messy to me :nicole2: Major daenerys S7-S8 teas from Rhaenys. Kill your smallfolk and instill fear on them and later expect to have their support for the cause you're gonna fight for.

3 minutes ago, Repelex said:

I really wanted to love it after the screeners hype and sice the tension was great. But at the end it just felt kida messy to me :nicole2: Major daenerys S7-S8 teas from Rhaenys. Kill your smallfolk and instill fear on them and later expect to have their support for the cause you're gonna fight for.

I really just don’t think the show is for you. “Messy” :laugh: 

Spoiler

im just kidding and making fun of that user that came for me for saying the episode was overall subpar. No shade to you :heart2:

None of the characters are pro smallfolk, they're making Mhysaria be the only one to want real change. 

To anyone who wonders why Rhaenys doesn't burn them 5:01

Spoiler

They made arrax so cute and small the scene of luke running to him is so sad :cries: only to end up as vhagars dinner

24 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

And why wouldn’t it be? You do not know me :rip:

you are here posting the same thing week after week. Don't you realize you are the only one? the show clearly is not the problem, you are :rip:

Edited by Drowned8World

Eve Best slayed that final minutes without even saying a single word. Such a Queen. 

1 minute ago, Drowned8World said:

you are here posting the same thing week after week. Don't you realize you are the only one? the show clearly is not the problem, you are :rip:

This is not true. I have praised the show a bunch of times. Expressing my concerns is literally why we are here. I do not need to post “magnificent”, “spectacular” or “best episode in game of thrones history” like you guys do to be a fan. Besides I have nothing to prove to you and a lot of people have expressed how this show was lacking. You must be in a bubble if you think people haven’t been complaining, heck, just on this page…

Given the leaks… kind of expected more. 

The feet scene didn’t hit as much and also the burning of the house, I was hoping they would show the actual brutality and how losing her network of spies would affect the white worm. 

Also given the shots of kids with white hair, I assumed Larys’ info was that he knows of Rhaenyra and Deamon’s kids, Aegon and Viserys. Alicent should have gone all Cersei on her handmaiden.

I also don’t see the point in making Aegon look like a pedophile and into child brutality. More and more propaganda to make the greens seems like the bad guys and the blacks holier than thou. 

Aegon has such a punchable face, Aemond >>> 

Lol at the final moment with Rhaenys from the producers “she could have ended a war and we know it but that’s what she chooses and we are blaming it on motherly love” 

Cool scene and she deserves it but it’s more fan service and to give her a wow moment. 

Another amazing episode!

Okay so why the rush to make Agone king? Now that he’s king, now what? What’s the big plan? Anyway way Chileeee! They just don’t want Rhyneara to be queen? Petty family **** I guess Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.