A$AP Mob Member Bari says Rocky shot Relli, charges upcoming on August 17

Espresso

41 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Non-black gays will love to open this thread and see that a black man is involved in a shooting

It gives them a pretend reason for their hatred of black people even though they hate them regardless of this happening 

Case sounds fishy too. So A$AP shot at this man 4 times, missed 4 times,  but the man just let it go for months, and only "believes" a bullet grazed his hand?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

What a difficult last weeks of pregnancy. Poor Riri, I hope all be well soon for her and the baby. 

I defend A$AP in the fake cheating rumor. 

But now, if he did it, I will cancel him. This is terrible. He can't do it. And he did not think in the health of Ri because in November she was pregnant. 

Love her as a singer, and as a human and I have a special connection with her. But if her boy do it. She definitely doesn't know how to be happy and has a really bad taste for mans.  She is cute, funny, humble and choose to be with the messiest boys. 

She deserves better

I miss Hassan too. 

Smh. Trouble always seems to surround Rocky. I hope Rihanna and baby are okay.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

wtf :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I always get him and the Travis Scott completely confused. They are interchangeable to me :rip:

ASAP is much prettier than Travis. 

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

Here's the vid of them serving the search warrant at his house. Including in the OP:

the swat guy falling when he opened the gate, the dramatics :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, DonDesperado said:

and as a human and I have a special connection with her. 

What in the parasocial-relationship is this? :deadbanana4: You literally don’t know her :dies:

5 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

:date3:

whatsapp_image_2021-09-06_at_16.35.27.jp 

nnnnnnn :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

I genuinely hope this is a misunderstanding and untrue, regardless my heart goes out to Rih. I hope he's innocent and this gets sorted out quickly. Let's just all remember that a lot of information has yet to be shared and this could very well result in nothing. I hope some people in here can hold their judgement while the details get sorted, there's no point in rushing to conclusions in situations like these before all the facts have been released. 

Unfortunate that this will probably change Rih's plans for giving birth....don't think ASAP will be able to travel on bail so she'll have to give birth state side if she wants him to be present for the birth. 

54 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

What in the parasocial-relationship is this? :deadbanana4: You literally don’t know her :dies:

You are right I don't know her! Like you with your fave.

The parasocial relationship is also called be a fan. Being connected with some facts of her personality, charisma and all that she shows in all the years I follow her career. 

You are dragging me in a Forum where we entertain with celebrities, that of course we don't know at all. But If we are here some connection we should feel. 

PD: ASAP is released. 

i knew he was bad news i just knew it but i got called racist and bigoted for saying that before

1 minute ago, Harry said:

i knew he was bad news i just knew it but i got called racist and bigoted for saying that before

Guess you should be quiet still cuz nothing has been settled yet:mandown:

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Is Rihanna still in Barbados?

No, they were both on the plane that landed in LAX and she personally witnessed the arrest

10 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Good. This dude is trash. And I do believe the rumors about him drugging and raping women.

Omg ... 

If true, Riri needs to run 

10 hours ago, Armani? said:

I searched it on twitter & seen nothing about him raping women

Only ppl calling him a rape apologist. So he must be friends with someone accused to do it or something

I remember when Lana &  Azealia Banks were beefing, didn't AB say something about Lana collabing with a woman beater/rapist or something like that? I cont remember

Edited by KingJay

She knew what she was getting into dating A$ap and having his baby

That whole badgirl/badboy image is also part of her brand

46 minutes ago, Espresso said:

No, they were both on the plane that landed in LAX and she personally witnessed the arrest

Why have no videos come out? Hmm... everyone on Twitter seems to think she is still in Barbados. Do you have a source for that?

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I genuinely hope this is a misunderstanding and untrue, regardless my heart goes out to Rih. I hope he's innocent and this gets sorted out quickly. Let's just all remember that a lot of information has yet to be shared and this could very well result in nothing. I hope some people in here can hold their judgement while the details get sorted, there's no point in rushing to conclusions in situations like these before all the facts have been released. 

If it's a misunderstanding the police are horrible for doing this

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Protocol said:

Well, this is LA, land of celebrity privilege, and police don't typically knock down the door to someone's home and arrest them publicly when they're a rich celebrity unless they have a pretty strong case. If he were some rando then sure, but they know he's Rihanna's partner. They know she can afford the best lawyers in the world to help defend him. I doubt they would do this without enough evidence that they think they can win. 

That’s a very valid and fair point, still hoping for the best though

This doesn't make any sense to me. 

This whole ordeal happened 5 months ago, and he's just now being arrested for it? :psyduck: 

I mean they better have some good proof if it were that necessary to send the Swat to his house just to arrest him :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.