• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

:( wtfffffffff this is soo sad wyd rocky????

This all just seems so strange. First the cheating rumors then a week later he is arrested for a crime committed 5 months ago. I really doubt A$AP would do that. He’s a celeb and while I know that doesn’t mean a lot considering celebs have done crazy things but he doesn’t seem like the type

On 4/21/2022 at 3:49 PM, Mariano said:

Why would he have to pay bail of 500k which is a lot, if there’s no evidence that he is guilty? 

I’m legit asking, isn’t that weird..? Can he get these money back if he is innocent? 

the money is paid for him not to be in jail until the trial so no he’s not getting the money back

5 hours ago, Harry said:

the money is paid for him not to be in jail until the trial so no he’s not getting the money back

He gets his money back on the condition that the case is concluded, that he's present for all court hearings, and doesn't end up with any violations while on release. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by Jormungand

I'm curious what the evidence is. If this is a false arrest, the backlash will be insane LAPD cops can be trash and have a history of racism

A$AP Dusty is a colorist and anti-Black Lives Matter because he lives in Soho, so he can’t relate. Therefore, I can’t relate to his current legal situation… but good luck (especially if he’s innocent). All skin folk ain’t kin folk. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

So embarrassing. Why Rihanna picked this man as a life partner we'll never know. 

Her taste in men is generally something tragic.

Everyone in the A$AP Mob are idiots. There's way too much to unpack here, I don't have the patience. Just read the updated OP for any questions.

Hope Rih's happy in the end. Whatever.

26 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Everyone in the A$AP Mob are idiots. There's way too much to unpack here, I don't have the patience. Just read the updated OP for any questions.

The way this might be used in court too :rip: 

41 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Mess at them confirming it :rip: 

49 minutes ago, Espresso said:

not him publicly confirming this :ahh: 

So… help me Understand that person… lmao

cuz I’m confused. 

rocky shot/assaulted relli… and This bari person calls hima

snitch/rat for going to the police cuz he was assaulted? Lmao I hate that mindset :skull:

What the fuq?

2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

So… help me Understand that person… lmao

cuz I’m confused. 

rocky shot/assaulted relli… and This bari person calls hima

snitch/rat for going to the police cuz he was assaulted? Lmao I hate that mindset :skull:

What the fuq?

The fact it’s coming from grown ass men is embarrassing too!

ot: since I really loved his first album I’m kind of sad this how he ended up but he hasn’t made a good song since LSD really. Sad! 
lock hia colorist and ignorant ass up!

Wow imagine throwing your life away like that smh. He will do 5+ years if he's convicted. If so, I hope Rih rightfully distances herself....she wasn't wit him shootin in the streets 

I don’t care about this colorist, but I feel so sorry for Rihanna. You can do so much better.

rocky does not seem like the type to do this, even less so now at his status. he's got way too much to lose to be shooting at randoms on the street, like :rip:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

The fact it’s coming from grown ass men is embarrassing too!

ot: since I really loved his first album I’m kind of sad this how he ended up but he hasn’t made a good song since LSD really. Sad! 
lock hia colorist and ignorant ass up!

His music is really good. He has such a dope style & flow. Sucks that he allegedly has a trash personality 

4 hours ago, Nvr said:

The fact that Rocky is putting Rih’s name with all this negative press in the last few weeks :deadbanana2: she can’t even enjoy her first pregnancy in peace

She's had it good until this, but I can't think of a single relevant musician that has had a peaceful pregnancy. :rip: They're either too fat, irresponsible, faking it or a combo of all three. 

Actors strangely don't get the same treatment.

Wow what a pregnancy Rih is going through. She’s probably never gonna have another one

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Espresso said:

:ahh:and now he just confirmed it 

How tf can a super successful famous talented artist STILL do the same shady **** they did when they were eating leftover scraps from McDonalds?  You’re having a child with a BILLIONAIRE.  What possibly could have been so extreme during an argument that you need to shoot someone?  Wtf is wrong with this POS?  Now Rihanna and their soon to be born child has to deal with this.  ASAP is beyond pathetic, get it together.

Edited by Archetype

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.