A$AP Mob Member Bari says Rocky shot Relli, charges upcoming on August 17

Espresso

Let's hope it's just a mistake, Rihanna doesn't deserve the stress this whole situation may cause.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

17 minutes ago, D.Va said:

And y'all still deny Nicki's influence smh

:skull:

What are the rumours y’all talking about A$ap being a criminal? Cause I been following him for 10 years and never seen anything of the sort. Rapper and dark skin =/= criminal .

He will be declared innocent just like last time. Anyways Rihanna doesn’t seem to be that worried as she’s living her best life in Barbados atm 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

37 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

I’m not going on a scavenger hunt to find a bunch  of twitter posts, forum posts and various posts from online comment sections to provide you. I stated they were rumors because that’s what they are. But also stated that I personally believe them to be true. Or at the very least, I wouldn’t put it past him.

:biblio: this is absolutely dangerous and gross, even if you are backing it up with ‘it’s just rumours’, never heard about these rumours and if they were really so discussed then more of us would be aware of their existence. You know what you were doing with this. Any particular reason why wouldn’t put it past him? Cause I’ve never seen A$ap being problematic, curious to know where this idea of him comes from

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

It's a good thing Rih is sorrounded by family right now. But what a stupid man as we've always known if true :rip:

NBC's description of the shooting:

A$AP had been under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Departments for a Nov. 6 shooting near Vista Del Mar and Selma Ave. around 10:20 pm. The shooting victim later told police that A$AP, who was walking with two others, approached him with a handgun on the street. The victim claimed A$AP shot at him three to four times and believed one of the bullets grazed his left hand, according to police reports.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/ap-rocky-detained-lax-connection-november-2021-shooting-rcna25200?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Anyway this is as good of an excuse as any to stream Criminal.mp3 :allears:

Kinda weird that the media is trying to paint ASAP Rocky a certain way these past few weeks. First the cheating rumor, now this.. Hm... Also very close to Rih giving bith. 

I always get him and the Travis Scott completely confused. They are interchangeable to me :rip:

It’s sad some of y’all jumpin on the he’s innocent band wagon just because of who is baby mama is. If the guy did this, he should be in prison. Whether the individual died or not, you can’t have people out there shooting at people multiple times. Point blank periodt. Lock em

up!

7 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I always get him and the Travis Scott completely confused. They are interchangeable to me :rip:

Except A$ap is one of the most handsome men on earth and Travis looks like a grasshopper. Open your eyes ma’am 

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

:date3:

whatsapp_image_2021-09-06_at_16.35.27.jp 

:deadbanana2:

colorists never prosper :michael:

19 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Kinda weird that the media is trying to paint ASAP Rocky a certain way these past few weeks. First the cheating rumor, now this.. Hm... Also very close to Rih giving bith. 

yeah ive noticed it too. ppl really thristy to ruin joy :rip:

moonlitdick

There‘s cops in SWAT gear kicking down the gates of his home omg :rip: Wtf 

6 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

:skull:

8 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

Wait link

I'm not going to sit here and say Rocky is incapable of shooting anybody, but I highly doubt he'd be pulling a trigger on someone as retaliation at this stage in his life. It could've been someone in his entrourage or the victim was shot by somebody else that just happened to be there around the same time Rocky's crew rolled around. It's all speculation and at this, but I'm willing to bet the victim just wants $$$. If they did issue a  search warrant LAPD is ultimately searching for dust. 

Edited by Jormungand

Let's hope he's innocent. He'd be one dumb dude to pull out a gun on someone when he has so much to lose. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.