What do you think caused Christina Aguilera's downfall?

JuanXito

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Britney stans are so weird :rip: downfall is such a dramatic word for a regular degular evolution into legacy act. Nothing happened, she’s a pop icon, vocal icon, millionaire. Also Stripped and Back To Basics are introspectively well received pop records, Bionic is also getting more and more love. I can’t believe silly feud from 90s is still going on.

The irony is her downfall started when she stopped copying Britney and started copying Marilyn Monroe with b2b and then supposedly gaga after that

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• brainmaniac

• BionicWooHoo

• dirrtydiana

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Anyone with working eyes could see the NMT video was her attempt at a Bad Romance and Gaga-esque shocking video.

jp23KCF.gif

As if she had never had done a shocking lead single schtick before. They just had the same haircut and their music was vaguely in the same genre, that's it.

2 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

It wasn’t just “mindless sheep” :rip: You know very well most people had a very low opinion of Britney. The GP never turned on Christina because she didn’t aggravate them the way Britney did

Madonna never had any issue with Christina ever :rip:

MJB and Christina had miscommunication issues, but cleared it up and she even said Christina was her friend and invited her to perform at one of her concerts 

Not to mention, Lil Kim said that Britney had the nastiest attitude to her on 2 occasions :rip:

We know Mariah has issues being compared to artists like her, and even Madonna in the beginning wasn’t thrilled about being compared to Britney 

Didn’t Perez Hilton wish death on Britney? Didn’t the First Lady of Maryland say she wished she could shoot Britney? Didn’t Chris Crocker have to make a video crying for people to stop picking on Britney? You can’t deny that people found Britney to be more unlikeable to trigger such venomous anger and hatred against her.

Yes it was just the mindless sheep. A wrong opinion framed by the media, I- what’s not clicking?

to the extend of the GPs knowledge, xtina is just a screaming Britney clone. MLB hates xtina yet loves Britney, she will always openly express that. 

thanks for proving my point. every single nasty person you mentioned openly hating on Britney, where are they now??
all you OBH belong in the same category as those …people. Like I said, it takes a certain…quality… to openly hate on Britney, I’ll say that!

:heart2:

Taking too long to release albums and the final product not living up to the hype. Bionic especially being hyped as futuristic pop when it was basic dance pop started the spiral to oblivion.

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

Yes it was just the mindless sheep. A wrong opinion framed by the media, I- what’s not clicking?

to the extend of the GPs knowledge, xtina is just a screaming Britney clone. MLB hates xtina yet loves Britney, she will always openly express that. 

thanks for proving my point. every single nasty person you mentioned openly hating on Britney, where are they now??
all you OBH belong in the same category as those …people. Like I said, it takes a certain…quality… to openly hate on Britney, I’ll say that!

You can’t dismiss the entire world by calling them “mindless sheep” :rip:

The GP views Christina as someone who can sing well. If you’re being honest with yourself, you know the overall opinion the GP had of Britney then hasn’t changed much as you would want 

Are you blind :rip: I just told you MJB and Christina cleared the air long ago. I haven’t seen Lil Kim refer to Britney as a friend ever 

Pink, JT, Blake Shelton, Kanye West and countless other celebs have hated on Britney openly and they’re still here. So you can stop this little idea you have in your head that people who disliked Britney were ended or something 

If that’s the case, then it also takes a certain quality to hate on Christina...so you can stop the victim act as if you’re some saint, when you’re a huge OXH :rip:

14 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Hide contents

Once the beat really kicked in I lost it :bibliahh:

14 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

The fact that MJB and Xtina made up has been addressed multiple times and is well documented and yet you continue to bring it up? Why is that? It almost seems like you have an agenda rather than a mere opinion. Hm. I wonder why.

From my experience of her downfall was people stopped caring about her. The music went downhill quickly and when she was singing live it was mostly yelling like on the wanna be reality star TV shows that were everwhere. 

It just seemed she kind was over yelling in her live music and the albums went down hill. 

Edited by Shaner69

Bad music, intolerable vocals, bad personality.The Trinity of flopping. 

13 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

The GP views Christina as someone who can sing well. If you’re being honest with yourself, you know the overall opinion the GP had of Britney then hasn’t changed much as you would want 

Are you blind :rip: I just told you MJB and Christina cleared the air long ago. I haven’t seen Lil Kim refer to Britney as a friend ever 

Pink, JT, Blake Shelton, Kanye West and countless other celebs have hated on Britney openly and they’re still here. So you can stop this little idea you have in your head that people who disliked Britney were ended or something 

If that’s the case, then it also takes a certain quality to hate on Christina...so you can stop the victim act as if you’re some saint, when you’re a huge OXH :rip:

Honestly I do not know one person IRL that thinks Xtina sings well. The find her voice grating and screechy. 

Omg this 

Exactly because it's so true yet... But this video is kinda over doing it. 

Edited by Shaner69

14 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Anyone with working eyes could see the NMT video was her attempt at a Bad Romance and Gaga-esque shocking video.

jp23KCF.gif

It was actually supposed to be her homage to Madonna, but Xtina—yet again—did herself in by releasing it when Gaga was at her peak as apposed to 2008, when she supposedly started work on the Bionic album. She’s her own downfall every time, with the one exception of the P*rez attacks. 

jp23KCF.gif 

I remember being on here when she did the "oh, the newcomer?" interview.  The little monsters did NOT cut her any slack for that one -- they were still bringing that up years later!  :dies: 

Britney fans are so insecure over Christina, even after 20+ years, that is crazy... Christina seemd to live in some bubble after 2010 and her divorce, and Im sure she doesnt even care about charts..

14 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

You mean like you’re dismissing the people who defended Britney when it was so shocking to do so?

that’s what y’all are and continue to be, just mindless sheep ? who let the media think for you.

pink is literally the only still here from that list lmao and she openly LOVES Britney. In fact she never shaded her wtf kind of parallel universe do you live in that “damn Britney Spears, she’s so pretty, that just ain’t me” is Britney diss

and I love xtina lmao. Dirrty is literally in my username. you’re just a bad troll

Bad A&R

"Keeps Gettin' Better" was the last song from her own projects that she released that was catchy and memorable enough to have actual hit potential

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Bad A&R

"Keeps Gettin' Better" was the last song from her own projects that she released that was catchy and memorable enough to have actual hit potential

That was back in 2008, 14 YEARS AGO :rip: 

9 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

You mean like you’re dismissing the people who defended Britney when it was so shocking to do so?

that’s what y’all are and continue to be, just mindless sheep ? who let the media think for you.

pink is literally the only still here from that list lmao and she openly LOVES Britney. In fact she never shaded her wtf kind of parallel universe do you live in that “damn Britney Spears, she’s so pretty, that just ain’t me” is Britney diss

and I love xtina lmao. Dirrty is literally in my username. you’re just a bad troll

What I’m saying is, you can’t pretend that everyone who disliked Britney was mindless. The media can say stuff, but no one held a gun to their head and forced them to despise Britney. They came to that conclusion of hating Britney on their own 

That’s like saying was everyone who likes Britney is mindless. Unless you want to admit y’all are :michael:

All of those artists I mentioned still have careers. Their last albums all did better than Britney. And if you think they’re doing badly, then that says a lot about Britney’s career :rip:

No, Pink has insulted Britney many times lol. Even Britney had to defend herself from Pink and attacked Pink back

You might casually like listening to Dirrty but, you’re constantly saying negative things and even stating false things, so you’re definitely a troll 

One thing and one thing only imo: she stopped caring. She basically comes around every once in a while to perform (which I’m sure still at least likes doing), collect coins in some random  lucrative deal and go back home.

The things she could’ve done at her peak and even after are limitless. She just really preferred do to things in a way that made her practically invisible to the public.

Edited by HïFidelity

27 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

What I’m saying is, you can’t pretend that everyone who disliked Britney was mindless. The media can say stuff, but no one held a gun to their head and forced them to despise Britney. They came to that conclusion of hating Britney on their own 

That’s like saying was everyone who likes Britney is mindless. Unless you want to admit y’all are :michael:

All of those artists I mentioned still have careers. Their last albums all did better than Britney. And if you think they’re doing badly, then that says a lot about Britney’s career :rip:

No, Pink has insulted Britney many times lol. Even Britney had to defend herself from Pink and attacked Pink back

You might casually like listening to Dirrty but, you’re constantly saying negative things and even stating false things, so you’re definitely a troll 

Literally anyone who disliked Britney then and especially now are wrong by choice and are easily manipulated what’s not clicking? -I

let me put it this way, everyone who supports trump, nicki minaj, cacabello, they’re all in that same category.

it’s a known fact like the grass being green.

sure! :lmao:mustve been in 2003 when they filmed their iconic sb commercial and xtina was talking bad about both Britney and Madonna.

oh wait, it was xtina who pink didn’t like for stealing beautiful 

i rest my case 

:bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Literally anyone who disliked Britney then and especially now are wrong by choice and are easily manipulated what’s not clicking? -I

let me put it this way, everyone who supports trump, nicki minaj, cacabello, they’re all in that same category.

it’s a known fact like the grass being green.

sure! :lmao:mustve been in 2003 when they filmed their iconic sb commercial and xtina was talking bad about both Britney and Madonna.

oh wait, it was xtina who pink didn’t like for stealing beautiful 

i rest my case 

:bibliahh:

And you’re proving my point lmao :lmao:

You can’t say everyone who dislikes Britney has been manipulated :lmao:

while everyone who likes Britney, has a free mind :lmao:
If people are being manipulated, it clearly has to work both ways 

This is what happens when you’re in your little stan bubble too much that the thought of people willingly hating Britney of their own free will hurts you too much, that you lie to yourself thinking they must be manipulated :deadbanana2:

Again, Xtina and Madonna have never feuded and Pink has dissed Britney many times even during Britney’s breakdown. Britney even said she that disliked Pink calling her a puppet and attacked her back saying she was a gimmick

You have no case as usual :rip:

Edited by brainmaniac

Just now, dirrtydiana said:

Actually I do, because you know I’m right that people willingly hate Britney without being manipulated and that Pink actually did diss Britney 

But of course you’re going to be in denial of things that hurt your feelings as usual :deadbanana2: