Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ashanti & Mya looking good together

Featured Replies

omg queens!! literally been listening to them a lot lately too w/o even knowing they were touring together 

Happily child-free R&B queens slaying and keeping their youth! :clap3:

Wait they did a show together ?! I would def go see them if they did a tour so many hits !

OMG if they performed "Only U" and "Case of the Ex" duet I would LOSE it 

 

 

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

OMG if they performed "Only U" and "Case of the Ex" duet I would LOSE it 

 

 

My girls looking GOODT ??
 

I would be so here for that, I need to see if they’re coming to Philly/NJ area! 

I like mya but she really does remind me of big bird of Sesame Street 

 

:rip:

On 4/19/2022 at 1:32 AM, naval23 said:

OMG if they performed "Only U" and "Case of the Ex" duet I would LOSE it 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

OMG!

 

We also need Mya to play “It’s All About Me”.

 

:WAP:

Reminder that “Free” is one of Mya’s best and most underrated singles!

 

OT: these queens both look amazing still!  Love them both so much!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.