• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• Oktober Knight

A friend of my bestie went to Primavera festival yesterday, I have to ask her what did she think :jonny6: it's sad that the festivals attendees don't get to see the amazing regular outfits, especially the Mugler one

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

A friend of my bestie went to Primavera festival yesterday, I have to ask her what did she think :jonny6: it's sad that the festivals attendees don't get to see the amazing regular outfits, especially the Mugler one

Apparently some people said that the sound was bad unfortunately, but that's on the organization

Don’t Start Now is the perfect festival song :jonny5:

Omg my friend just won 2 free tickets for tonight's festival show in Slovakia :WAP:

I'm packing my things and can't believe I'm going to see her tonight at the last minute :WAP:

4 hours ago, UMS125 said:

Omg my friend just won 2 free tickets for tonight's festival show in Slovakia :WAP:

I'm packing my things and can't believe I'm going to see her tonight at the last minute :WAP:

Wow congrats! You're gonna have a BLAST!! 

Add a new Mexican date for another $3M date and 50k attendance :jonny:

The tour continues tonight in Lithuania! These are all the shows that are remaining in this portion of the tour:

Jun 19 - Kaunas, Lithuania 
Jun 21 - Spotify Cannes Lions Festival, France - FESTIVAL

Jun 23 - Helsinki, Finland - CANCELLED (Russian invasion of Ukraine)
Jun 26 - Olso, Norway
Jun 28 - Stockholm, Sweden
Jun 30 - Roskilde Festival, Denmark - FESTIVAL
Jul 01 - Open'er Festival, Poland - FESTIVAL

Jul 25 - Monteral, Canada 
Jul 27 - Toronto, Canada

Jul 29 -  Lollapalooza, Chicago - FESTIVAL
Jul 31 - Osheaga, Canada - FESTIVAL
Aug 10 - Sziget Festival, Hungary - FESTIVAL

After these shows she is going on a break until September 8 when she kicks off the third leg in Latin America with the São Paulo show.

Edited by mystery

First the light cube, then the levitator, now the big screen and the main stage… the budget is gone

:biblionny:

9 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

First the light cube, then the levitator, now the big screen and the main stage… the budget is gone

:biblionny:

they’ve set up the festival stage instead of her own stage.. but why? is she going to keep it for the entire scandi run as well?

they’ve done kaunas dirty with this outfit, i hope the other two outfits are better tonight. her lithuanian fans don’t deserve this for their first show. :monkey:

who lied to her about this show being a festival? :rainy:

at least they got these big planet balloons i guess?

Edited by DUA LIPA

4 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

they’ve set up the festival stage instead of her own stage.. but why? is she going to keep it for the entire scandi run as well?

they’ve done kaunas dirty with this outfit, i hope the other two outfits are better tonight. her lithuanian fans don’t deserve this for their first show. :monkey:

Meltdown canceled :-*

15 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

If she does this in Latin America...it's over for her :rip:

Dua Sis we deserve the complete show in Latin America 

she also did only 1 outfit tonight 

Watch Dua cut the runway for Latin shows :weeps:

7 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Unfortunately, I think you are getting the festival treatment (and so will Oslo in a few days). The Latin America dates are all outdoors so I always thought they wouldn't be able to bring elements like the levitator and the lighting rig for act 3. Now, I am not even sure she'll do outfit changes. :biblionny:

30 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

is she not doing the interludes at the festivals or why are there no outfit changes? 

That's the biggest mystery cause the interludes are there.

Edited by KIIKK

I don't mind the stage changing, it's bigger, the screen is bigger, the only problem is the non-existent outfit changes for both dua and the dancers (✿☉。☉)

23 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Meltdown canceled :-*

It got me for a moment :skull:

Maybe they thought it would be better for logistical reasons, since the last proper tour date was weeks ago and she mostly is going to do festivals

On 6/19/2022 at 3:46 PM, unclefloprry said:

On 6/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, Ivan_brit said:

It's giving me Femme Fatale Tour flashbacks. As the tour kept going they kept cutting stuff from the stage and from the show :rip:

It started looking like this:

Then, they cut the B stage and the catwalk in Europe. They kept removing stuff and the stage looked like this when she arrived LatAm: 

17 hours ago, KIIKK said:

The Latin America dates are all outdoors so I always thought they wouldn't be able to bring elements like the levitator and the lighting rig for act 3. Now, I am not even sure she'll do outfit changes. :biblionny:

Since it would be proper touring dates, the outfit changes are gonna be there for sure, but the stage will get some changes since it's in stadiums, even P!nk had to change some stuff when she toured stadiums.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.