The Future Nostalgia Tour

mystery

10 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

100M cancelled thanks to the EU leg :emofish:

No way the EU leg with average $1M+. Probably $25M the entire leg at best.

If Dublin with 12.5K people did $700k, imagine how much will do Cardiff with 5k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• Oktober Knight

EU tickets were considerably cheaper though since they went on sale in 2019

according to a friend the last reported sold out show at the dublin 3arena was John Mayer back in 2019

little mix had their dublin show reported yesterday too for the same place, and it had the same percentage

so something isn't right with how that arena reports its boxscores, or however it works. weird.

Vienna was 100% Sold Out with around 13.500 tickets sold :clap3:

My show tomorrow, I'm so excited but at the same time I kinda wish I didn't get floor tickets, the whole month the sun was shining and tomorrow it's gonna rain hard :rip: so not only I'm not getting to the venue before 4PM but I'm also gonna have to wait under a storm like :gaycat6:

Just got to my room from my show. One of the best nights of my life, she's UNBELIEVABLE. 

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Just got to my room from my show. One of the best nights of my life, she's UNBELIEVABLE. 

OMG! So happy you had a great time, the show is really THAT good.

8 hours ago, mystery said:

OMG! So happy you had a great time, the show is really THAT good.

It really is, people were going crazy, everybody knew every single lyric, she was just too gorgeous, hot and good, the singing, the dancing, the show. Future Nostalgia is one of the best performances I've ever seen, other highlights were One Kiss and Electricity (I wasn't a fan of One Kiss so I was pleasantly surprised), Boys Will Be Boys, Don't Start Now, Levitating was amazing despite the levitator which I thought I wouldn't like. I wish I was a bit closer to the main stage cause I couldn't see her really well when she was there (I had a lot of tall men in front of me) but when she got to the catwalk it was truly amazing! I'm so happy with it tbh :jonny6:

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

It really is, people were going crazy, everybody knew every single lyric, she was just too gorgeous, hot and good, the singing, the dancing, the show. Future Nostalgia is one of the best performances I've ever seen, other highlights were One Kiss and Electricity (I wasn't a fan of One Kiss so I was pleasantly surprised), Boys Will Be Boys, Don't Start Now, Levitating was amazing despite the levitator which I thought I wouldn't like. I wish I was a bit closer to the main stage cause I couldn't see her really well when she was there (I had a lot of tall men in front of me) but when she got to the catwalk it was truly amazing! I'm so happy with it tbh :jonny6:

I was there last night too and I can confirm all of this :jonny5: 

It is such a perfect pop show, she’s a great performer (wbk), her moves are simple but really effective, vocals always on point. 

The crowd was INSANE. I was on the second ring on the side and I was afraid people wouldn’t get up during the concert.. lmao everyone was up and dancing during the Body Funk intro already, they were screaming for her. The show felt like classic after classic, she has so many hits already whew, and with most of them being bangers it felt like a huge party 

Also it was nice to see people from every demographic at the show, her GP hold is unmatched among other pop girls atm! Can’t wait to see her next tour already 

Edited by Mark Rih

22 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

It is such a perfect pop show, she’s a great performer (wbk), her moves are simple but really effective, vocals always on point. 

The crowd was INSANE. I was on the second ring on the side and I was afraid people wouldn’t get up during the concert.. lmao everyone was up and dancing during the Body Funk intro already, they were screaming for her. The show felt like classic after classic, she has so many hits already whew, and with most of them being bangers it felt like a huge party 

Also it was nice to see people from every demographic at the show, her GP hold is unmatched among other pop girls atm! Can’t wait to see her next tour already 

Agree about everything! Crazy you were at the Bologna show as well! It was truly an amazing night :heart2:

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

27 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Was there as well and I can cosign both of these. I'm still processing everything, but wow, such an incredible show! :jonny4:

People knew every ? single ? lyric ? and were dancing and singing the whole time. I went into it knowing nothing but that she had the levitator, so I was genuinely gagged by... Everything, basically. Her stage presence was incredible, she interacted a few times with the crowd and never stopped performing. It was song after song after song after song. It really felt like a huge, high energy party. I honestly had an amazing time.

2-B08-E70-F-AB9-D-4863-9511-D4837194569-

this outfit was just gorgeous, I was speechless to see how sparkly it was in real life :jonny6:

14 hours ago, ariananext said:

ahh nice! She apparently loved Bologna as well!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7342e659ce

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

ahh nice! She apparently loved Bologna as well!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7342e659ce

did she say something? I'm on my 4 hours train ride home with terrible connection :gaycat6: haven't been able to see much 

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

did she say something? I'm on my 4 hours train ride home with terrible connection :gaycat6: haven't been able to see much 

in her stories pretty much!

I feel like the extra dates (if there were any) have been cancelled. Isn’t it too late to announce any new dates now for the year? There’s not enough time for them to sell. The 73 questions was shot a while back so it’s outdated now and maybe she realized how much work touring is and wants those empty dates to relax and spend time with her friends/family now.

I was watching a Milan video did she delete the Light Cube or whatever is called from the stage??

I refer to this thing:

Dua Lipa - Break My Heart - Future Nostalgia Tour Visual - YouTube

Should I be worried about my Mexico city show, artist usually bring half the stage I don't know why :weeps:

Im also wondering how they will do the One Kiss / Electricty plataform above all of them when they perfom this song???  

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I was watching a Milan video did she delete the Light Cube or whatever is called from the stage??

I refer to this thing:

Should I be worried about my Mexico city show, artist usually bring half the stage I don't know why :weeps:

Im also wondering how they will do the One Kiss / Electricty plataform above all of them when they perfom this song???  

I'm 100% positive she is changing some parts of the show for the Latin America leg of the tour since all the dates are open field/stadiums. The levitating platform will be removed and maybe that cube thing.

The good part is that we are getting the Levitating dance routine which is better than the platform :party:

2 hours ago, KingofWalmart said:

I'm 100% positive she is changing some parts of the show for the Latin America leg of the tour since all the dates are open field/stadiums. The levitating platform will be removed and maybe that cube thing.

The good part is that we are getting the Levitating dance routine which is better than the platform :party:

Im happy with Levitating full choreography but why everyone treat Latin America this bad :weeps: I bet she will easily snatch 2-3 million during Mexico City Stadium date 

7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I refer to this thing:

the light cube was already gone in Vienna, they projected it on the big screen instead during Break My Heart 

So is it possible for this tour to cross 100M or do we need to add new dates in Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Albania and Kosovo to boost box office? Southern Europe is untouched in this tour.

17 hours ago, austriamonster said:

the light cube was already gone in Vienna, they projected it on the big screen instead during Break My Heart 

the last show with the lights cube was the amsterdam date, but they didn‘t have them for none of the german dates before and brought them back again so i think they probably can‘t suspend them in some venues just like they legt out the levitator in a few shows

21 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Im happy with Levitating full choreography but why everyone treat Latin America this bad :weeps: I bet she will easily snatch 2-3 million during Mexico City Stadium date 

well yeah Mexico City will be her biggest audience ever. apart from festivals. but I think it has to do with the show being in a stadium with no roof

21 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Because they have to carry the stage by planes and not buses like they would in US/EU.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.