• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

:bibliahh:

He got outed when he got that misdemeanor for trying to solicit a male prostitute that was really a cop undercover over 20 years ago. So it's so anticlimatic :skull:

Other than that was just speculating cuz I dont like trying to assume about ppl's sexuality even if I might think something lol

I hated the Elvis movie tbh.

They also went beyond taking liberties historically, Little Richard already had HITS before Elvis saw him. :rip: People are taking too many liberties with Black American history and it pisses me off.

15 hours ago, Wicked said:

I hated the Elvis movie tbh.

They also went beyond taking liberties historically, Little Richard already had HITS before Elvis saw him. :rip: People are taking too many liberties with Black American history and it pisses me off.

Knew something about that film was weird to me.

10 hours ago, Devin said:

Knew something about that film was weird to me.

That's the only part in the movie I cringed on slightly.

He walked in their where Little Richard was performing and was basically shopping around for songs to cover:skull: Then the guy he was with said he'd make the song bigger

This new Bryson Tiller joint is ?...I didn't think anyone could take that Wait beat and remix it to a beat so smooth

On 9/10/2022 at 12:29 AM, JBJT2786 said:

This new Bryson Tiller joint is ?...I didn't think anyone could take that Wait beat and remix it a beat so smooth

This finally started to grow on me wait a min. :jonny5:

• 2 weeks later...

A Jazzman's Blues is Tyler Perry's best film/production in years

He was really in a drought

Doja needs stop tweeting about LSA. The site is a toxic mess, but it's still a guilty pleasure and she's gonna bring even more racist trolls over by shouting it out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 9:05 PM, Devin said:

Damn. One hit wonder but Gangstas Paradise is a classic. 

2 hits!

On 9/29/2022 at 3:50 PM, worldwide angel said:

are we watching abbott elementary :flower: 

Yeah. Great show. Gregory is my favorite.

--

This site mad weird, the microaggressions about genres where Black people still are the dominating participants is not even slick.

On 10/12/2022 at 11:22 AM, Stellar1103 said:

I wish MFs never told Kanye he was a genius.

I’m so numb to it idk maybe cause I used to stan.

:deadbanana2:

how is every headline about Kanye worse than the last one? like it's not surpising at all yet somehow I keep getting shocked at everything he does. he's just--- :deadbanana4:

What the hell are those Soul Train nominations :rip:

is ed sheeran invited to the cookout? 

charlamagne seems to love him :deadbanana2:

48 minutes ago, Armani? said:

This clip is even more sad:deadbanana4:

I wanted to respond in here cause it should be closed off discussion but this is basically the same **** Frantz Fanon said in the 1950s... 

you can find a pdf of this in the OP, under black resources > only for africans reading

spacer.png

In regards to that pdf above, people do say that some Black men who only desire to date/marry out, especially to white women or c**n do so because they want what the white man has. They obviously can't turn white so they see having access to their women or sucking up to them as victory and that seems to be the case with Kanye.

This is the same Kanye who did this below and it happened before the slavery comment too 1797-4988573dededa8bdd79eac173e67fb66.jp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.