And Just Like That... | Seasons 1 & 2 NOW streaming on MAX | Renewed for Season 3!

KasioKas

Just now, Josh said:

and that's Hilary Duff's show, she was also on Peacock's Queer as folk which bombed

It's also her show, considering she plays Hilary Duff's older self and appears every episode. :toofunny3: She's booked, regardless of whether you're happy about it or not. :skull:  She also has another show, Glamorous, coming out too. As I said, booked and busy. :clap3:

• Like 3

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• KasioKas

• Attitude

• Jotham

Just now, midnightdawn said:

What's the point though for one scene where she is not with the others?

Probably to give the character some closure. 

I have a feeling this will be her actual goodbye in the series.

Kim deserves a lot of money :clap3:

Do you remember when she said she was done with playing the character. I wonder what changed her mind?

I’m so happy SJP let her return. Hopefully we can get something with them together! 

14 minutes ago, igninton said:

have a feeling this will be her actual goodbye in the series

Highly doubt it :rip:

A phone call?! That’s it? Come on Kim, either stick to your guns or reconcile with the cast. I hate that she’s only going halfway.  

And just like that, Legend Samantha is back :jonnycat:

not this making national news :bibliahh:

hm, i'm happy on one hand but if it's just a phone convo and she won't even interact with them..

Good! I love Samantha. Funny considering how ATRL said Kim was on some kind of higher moral ground for not appearing on the show initially :bird:

I don't care if she's a sellout, I miss seeing her with the rest of the cast. 

Sounds like the situation with Chrissy on Three's Company. 

Those awkward episodes where she would only be in quick scenes over the phone.  All that drama between Suzanne Summers and Joyce Dewitt.

What was the falling out in this case?

4 hours ago, Cannon said:

A phone call?! That’s it? Come on Kim, either stick to your guns or reconcile with the cast. I hate that she’s only going halfway.  

She’s clearly doing this for the fanbase that keeps begging her to come back. To be fair, is a nice gesture if she decides to end this chapter once and for all in her own terms. Speak volumes that she wouldn’t meet with the cast members in person but she’s willing to shot her scenes privately.  Like, it really cannot be clearer.

5 hours ago, igninton said:

Probably to give the character some closure. 

I have a feeling this will be her actual goodbye in the series.

Hopefully she’ll be f*cking a hot British guy while on the phone with the others 

She needs to serve one iconic line and call it a wrap with the three other *******.

And then I’ll tune right back out, just like that. :cm:

Hmm, I wonder what changed her mind? I get it’s only a one scene thing but she was so adamant she would never play Samantha again, even to the point where she gave permission to recast Samantha a few years back.

25 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Hmm, I wonder what changed her mind? I get it’s only a one scene thing but she was so adamant she would never play Samantha again, even to the point where she gave permission to recast Samantha a few years back.

A huge check and the guarantee of no interaction with SJP and MPK.

SJP is probably seething at all the good press this is getting. :ahh:

11 hours ago, UnfairTop said:

What a sell out. All that cryijg to the media only for her to sell out. AJLT and the cast also sold out. Cynthia Nixon said the door was not open for her to return since she made her feelings very clear. Will watch anyways 😂 

Cynthia, SJP, Kristen and MPK has no say in the matter as the head of HBO himself begged Mother Cattrall to return. :sistrens:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.