And Just Like That... | Seasons 1 & 2 NOW streaming on MAX | Renewed for Season 3!

KasioKas

On 12/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, Jotham said:

No Season 3 until 2025 is absolutely ridiculous. What are they thinking? :deadbanana2:

HBO and their long periods of filming. 

They used to do like 24 episodes of Gossip Girl a year, surely they can do this just as fast. 

Don’t get me started on Euphoria… 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• KasioKas

• Attitude

• Jotham

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why aren’t they filming now :psyduck:

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2024 at 12:09 AM, Triton said:

HBO and their long periods of filming. 

They used to do like 24 episodes of Gossip Girl a year, surely they can do this just as fast. 

Don’t get me started on Euphoria… 

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Why aren’t they filming now :psyduck:

Strike no writers worked last year

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who cares (:skull:), Nya will not be returning for Season 3 either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

good, now she can focus even more on The Morning Show, the much better show with a MUCH better character for her. 

• Like 5

Meh I'm over the franchise. Was nice for a bit but idc anymore

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

Basically hollywood is over diverse characters lol

• Haha 1

no, because she has multiple other shows, which are probably less low quality.

the writers had been writing her into scripts for s3.

• Like 1

Loving these new changes

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LittleStarmen said:

Basically hollywood is over diverse characters lol

Or they failed to fill Samantha's shoes with all these boring characters. They better give Kim whatever she asks for the sake of saving the show. 

• Like 2

i wonder what trick they'll have up their sleeve to promote s3 if it's coming so late 

unless Kim is back they can't milk her anymore to create buzz around the show (keep in mind the cameo leak was obviously just a promotional ploy that actually worked in all their favors) 

but now with two actors leaving, taking a whole year to shoot, mama s3 will serve series finale and it won't be good :rip: 

second part od season 2 was kinda SATCish so I have some hopes 

i liked Nya but happy to see her go. most episodes were just 30 seconds of her at home :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i liked Nya but happy to see her go. most episodes were just 30 seconds of her at home :skull:

It's because she did the morning show at the same time and I think that she filmed all her scenes in one day in that apartment…

On 2/27/2024 at 4:16 PM, Dula Peep said:

Why aren't they filming now :psyduck:

SJP is doing that theater play in London from January to mid April so she's busy, but the staff is working on it, I follow the wardrobe stylists and they have been going to several fashion weeks and teasing costumes and ideas for the wardrobe of S3 so I guess that they will start shooting around summer (June - October) for a May 2025 release, it's a 2 year gap it could have been worse…

I also think that it could be the final season, the critics hate the show, the fans hate watch it, there's no awards or something for the cast (I'm surprised tbh) and they seem to be out of ideas, at least without Nya and Che they will focus more in the main trio + Seema and LTW which were the most interesting new members, and hopefully they ditch Aidan or put her with Carrie and give her the plot to be a mother because she has done it all… unless they bring Samantha.

Maybe they will also do a 2 year time jump, S1 reflected the end of the covid era and also the kids and the actresses look older than in 2021 so just run with it, make Miranda a Granma, Charlotte dealing with Rock transitioning and Carrie being her.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

second part od season 2 was kinda SATCish so I have some hopes 

no it wasn't :rip: like, not at all. 

2025? They might as well keep it then... 

They're finally making good decisions :clap3: Che and Nya were completely unnecessary characters. Just keep Seema tbh

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 8:01 AM, Jotham said:

Her character was written so badly, I can see why she's not returning.

It's pointless wanting to insert poc characters and then not giving to them decent storylines but just for the sake of having them.

Things are not looking good for this show, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up cancelled, season 2 was really bad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Her character was written so badly, I can see why she's not returning.

It's pointless wanting to insert poc characters and then not giving to them decent storylines but just for the sake of having them.

Things are not looking good for this show, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up cancelled, season 2 was really bad.

The original cast was badly written but the POCs Character's which are so bad that this is basically their description and role in the story were written absmally...

This show should have never come back...The reboot didn't add anything to the original (Big dying in the same season that Samantha is not there was an odd choice). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

The original cast was badly written but the POCs Character's which are so bad that this is basically their description and role in the story were written absmally...

This show should have never come back...The reboot didn't add anything to the original (Big dying in the same season that Samantha is not there was an odd choice). 

I honestly found the first season enjoyable overall, it wasn't perfect but acceptable, hoping the second would have been better but instead it was a disaster, you would have thought they had the time to develop some good ideas after so many years 'Sex and the City' ended, but instead they obviously didn't, like I said I wouldn't be surprised if this gets cancelled at this point, it's usually happens when actors start to leaving, this second season didn't make any noise, I doubt the streaming numbers are good either, it's giving 'Gossip Girl' reboot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I honestly found the first season enjoyable overall, it wasn't perfect but acceptable, hoping the second would have been better but instead it was a disaster, you would have thought they had the time to develop some good ideas after so many years 'Sex and the City' ended, but instead they obviously didn't, like I said I wouldn't be surprised if this gets cancelled at this point, it's usually happens when actors start to leaving, this second season didn't make any noise, I doubt the streaming numbers are good either, it's giving 'Gossip Girl' reboot.

They should just cancel

On 3/25/2024 at 8:35 PM, Gui Blackout said:

Just keep Seema tbh

Even her is a cheap rehash of Sam. I mean, they couldn't even be original with the name, Samantha => Seema(ntha:skull: (Ik 'Seema' is an actual name lol, but just saying, finding a name for the character was obviously inspired by Sam)

Edited by Stegeo

On 3/25/2024 at 5:48 PM, Dula Peep said:

2025? They might as well keep it then... 

This is normal and basically happening with most cable shows due to the strike 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.