And Just Like That... | Seasons 1 & 2 NOW streaming on MAX | Renewed for Season 3!

KasioKas

I’m not sure if this survives past 2 seasons. I really just don’t see people being interested in season 3 unless they somehow manage to bring Kim Catrall back as a regular. Her Glamorous show proved she can still serve looks on camera and look better than the other girls despite being 10 years older :redface:

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• feelslikeadream

• Jotham

• Attitude

• ATRL Moderator

Not Ep 5 being great :jonnycat: Two good eps in a row—has this show finally turned the corner???

The arcs once again felt very natural and reminiscent of SATC (the ***** pump, Carrie & George, Miranda and Che having a normal lifestyle conflict and not exploding it into messy drama, etc.), the new characters didn't hog up screentime with dull storylines, and the writers are hilarious for including the focus group scene, reflecting the audience response to AJLT S1 :lmao:

I do think Carrie was too hasty in cutting off George, but tbh, it was very in character for her. The only kind of silly part of the arc was how they tried to present it as her "getting back on the bike" moment as if she didn't start this season with weekly d appointments with her podcast producer :skull:

Also... how is Miranda allowed to live with Nya? I used to work in higher education, and this could NEVER happen. If someone in the faculty ever did something like that they would be fired ASAP. :rip:

Edited by Jotham

Miranda is FREEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Oh wow, the show is on a roll with all these good episodes :clap3:

When Lily said, "Ok, he Googled how to pull out, so we'll try that, bye." :ahh: :ahh:

I love how Charlotte is getting these lighter, humorous storylines. And Miranda is starting to act like herself again (like telling Che "Don't talk to me like that," and her little speech to Steve).

Spoiler

Not Steve wearing Magnums tho :gaycat2:

Lisa is still pretty dull, but that was my only issue with this ep, and it wasn't a big deal.

I wish this show solely followed Charlotte’s parenting hijinks, tbh. They feel so on-brand and are mostly fun but touching. 

Miranda is still awful to me. Nothing about anything she says or does feels like Miranda. I’m sick of this pathetic character they’ve turned her into. 

On 7/2/2023 at 9:48 PM, Life Savers said:

Completely tragic episode. Why are they trying to pass the Upper West Side/East Side as the most dangerous place in earth? :rip:

Yes, and then this week I didn’t understand why they had Carrie and Lisa walk 20-30 blocks in a blizzard (besides showing their coats of course) just because they couldn’t get a car. Not even the richest New Yorkers would do that instead of just giving up and taking the subway :deadbanana: Who is writing this stuff? :deadbanana:

I actually really like Lisa as a character and find her the most interesting of the newbies. Seema is fun for the sassy remarks and the glamour, but I think I'm the most invested in Lisa. Nya's just kinda... there.

I feel like they could green light a third season with a limited episode count just to give the show and saga a closure, like 6-8 episodes and end the show with Aidan and Carrie’s wedding.

I wonder why/what will be the final scene with Samantha? They haven’t mentioned Samantha this season, I mean I think maybe one anecdote but not Carrie texting to her…

Overall from 2x03 to 2x06 they have been great episodes, the first two is this season were kinda rough but finally they hit a good path, 2x06 felt like a mid season finale with Carrie finally connecting with Aidan and Miranda’s breakup with Che. Thank God Aidan is back because Carrie was not having a real plot and just funny moments with other friends or messy dates (Richie and George).

And for me LTW >>> Seema > Nya

LTW is fun and should have breakup with her husband by now like he cheating on her or whatever, Seema is fun but is just the same, she doesn’t have a real plot just sassy one liners and acting bossy, and Nya was interesting last season but this season she’s been boring and at least she’s divorcing, I hope that they don’t put her with Miranda now that they’re roommates.

This was the best episode of the season. The way I was howling during the Drew Barrymore scenes with THAT twist :ahh:

And loved seeing the return of Aidan (though surprised at how he got triggered at seeing Carrie's apartment, it's been 21 years!)

Wonderful episode, the best yet :jonny:

This season has been so cute. Really feels like we have sex and the city back after all this time. I don't like Aiden. He look old and crusty. Bike guy and Thursdays guy were actually hot older men 🔥

Carrie and Aidan's chemistry is still insane :jonny: great episode, can't wait for the rest of the season now

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/27/2023 at 9:58 AM, Hector said:

And loved seeing the return of Aidan (though surprised at how he got triggered at seeing Carrie's apartment, it's been 21 years!)

SIS! That was so over the top :deadbanana2: It seriously killed the momentum for me and felt so artificial. It's a building... move it along.

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

Seema was serving Karen in the last episode. 

This! And what was the point of that scene anyway? There was no follow-up or payoff. I also don't understand why they didn't just do the couples massage. They just booked a summer vacation home together after all.

This season is enjoyable. Like it's a fun watch. Miranda is insufferable.

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all know the Italian Hotfella with the giant bulge from the most recent episode (Sebastiano Pigazzi)? You should look him up on that one gay forum. The scream I let out :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all know the Italian Hotfella with the giant bulge from the most recent episode (Sebastiano Pigazzi)? You should look him up on that one gay forum. The scream I let out :toofunny3:

Bye :bibliahh:

54 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh no. :deadbanana4:

How cute was Drew Barrymore in this? The way she couldn't even think straight looking at that guy's dick :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.