• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Jotham

• feelslikeadream

• Attitude

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

:ahh:

This has me PEEING bc we all universally jumped when he came on the screen! What the hell was that jacket he’s wearing??? It looks like it belongs to Carrie lmao 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

This has me PEEING bc we all universally jumped when he came on the screen! What the hell was that jacket he’s wearing??? It looks like it belongs to Carrie lmao 

I'm so glad it wasn't just me! :lmao:

great ep, miranda wasn't annoying, Char is going to start her career up again, Carrie has an interesting date and future + there was a scene with just the original 3. Only sour note was seema ... & not them making che work with cute animals to seem more appealing to the audience... 

I feel like Aiden shouldn't go back into this, he's always the #2 choice but whatever, + he hasn't aged a bit he looks great! There should be scenes with him + Steve

Also why aren't parents reprimanding their kids for being awful/ungrateful? Like what kind of parenting is this? Esp from a black mother?:toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

& not them making che work with cute animals to seem more appealing to the audience... 

Omg I forgot about this arc :deadbanana2: How wild for a comedian/actress to go from filming a TV pilot in LA to working at an animal shelter full time :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, Attitude said:

How are Aiden's kids older than Lily? :deadbanana2:

Carrie met his first kid in 2003 when she was dating Berger.

What a great episode :clap3:That being said, Seema's behavior seemed out of character for her but oddly made her more human in a sense. Carrie & Charlotte had the best arcs this episode and Carrie (and everyone else) now fully realizes what a mistake Big was. 

And get that Italian D, Anthony :clap3:

I selfishly hate when my freinds get a boyfriend. It means goodbye to me and my friend for the most part. I felt seema taking back that deposit 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, JungleJuice said:

I selfishly hate when my freinds get a boyfriend. It means goodbye to me and my friend for the most part. I felt seema taking back that deposit 

Yeah, I understand her too and it was so good she shared her feelings 

Not the latter half of the season kind of slaying :clap3:

Another great episode :clap3:

I did love the Seema moment. I love being single and exploring dating different people but being with unbreakable couples like Carrie & Aiden, especially on holidays together, is just terrible 

And wow at Carrie admitting Big was a mistake :clap3:

But they need to CUT Che definitely, the random storylines to keep them in the show are weird even if they played a big role in Miranda's character development

• Like 1

Lisa's Yellow & purple colour block outfit:clap3::clap3:

• Like 1

That was probably my favorite episode so far, really felt like old SATC :clap3: 

Seema continues to be the best new character. She is a bit of a Samantha replacement, but she bring something unique as well. Cut all the others and give her more screen time

My complaint still is Charlotte. Why do they keep giving her these goofy comedy plots? It's like she's in a different show than the others characters.

• ATRL Moderator

So nice to see Samantha this episode :smitten: And it was another strong episode overall. Minimal new friends, good individual stories for everyone, and a few scenes of everyone together

Che working at the animal shelter after filming a Hollywood pilot is such an L though, I can't take that plot seriously :deadbanana4:

Aiden being bougie about the kitchen was also NOT the tea :shakeno: His whole appeal was being down-to-earth and now he's complaining he can't survive without salad tongs? Booo. I hate that they've made every character rich. Also, I am NOT on board with Carrie selling her apartment, which all goes back to Aiden's insecurity. It's weird cause I was such an Aiden stan on SATC, but he's annoying me in AJLT :redface:

7 hours ago, LVP said:

Yeah, I understand her too and it was so good she shared her feelings 

The whole Hamptons idea was kinda silly tbh  lol. Kinda a big commitment to make and to ask of someone. Carrie is in her new peak era and no time for that. I hope aiden story line is there for a bit but I like her dating. Maybe Seema has feelings for Carrie 🤔 the penispump guy could have turned her off to men for a bit 😂

Edited by JungleJuice

That Carrie/Seema scene was the best of season so far, it was chefs kiss. 

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Che working at the animal shelter after filming a Hollywood pilot is such an L though, I can't take that plot seriously :deadbanana4:

I actually thought it was extremely realistic and especially relevant today. All these below the line actors revealing amidst the strike that they’ve had to work 9 to 5 jobs to pay rent. Che is not meant to be a big name so it makes sense they have to work regular job, especially living in NY.

someone said Carrie is to Aiden what Big was to Carrie and I can't unsee it...

also, was i the only one who loved Aiden's jacket? i thought he looked great 

Edited by John Slayne

I really need this to be renewed. I love it so much lol

On 7/29/2023 at 1:46 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all know the Italian Hotfella with the giant bulge from the most recent episode (Sebastiano Pigazzi)? You should look him up on that one gay forum. The scream I let out :toofunny3:

Which forum is this….lol and is it the nude pictures of him from a previous tv show? 

This season is getting better I just wish they’d have had a stronger opening, the first few episodes were trash. They also need to figure out what they’re doing with Lisa and Nya because they feel unnecessary at this stage.

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Which forum is this….lol and is it the nude pictures of him from a previous tv show? 

This season is getting better I just wish they’d have had a stronger opening, the first few episodes were trash. They also need to figure out what they’re doing with Lisa and Nya because they feel unnecessary at this stage.

I think there's an ATRL rule where we can't promote other forums by name or something, but yeah, it's just his nude scenes from the other show. I wonder how the actor feels filming AJLT and having the huge prosthetic 😭

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I think there's an ATRL rule where we can't promote other forums by name or something, but yeah, it's just his nude scenes from the other show. I wonder how the actor feels filming AJLT and having the huge prosthetic 😭

Feel free to dm ha and yeah it was certainly…not the same size…

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Girl maybe the water is cold. Or maybe he's a grower. :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.