Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

17 minutes ago, touch said:

She’s mother :wanda:

Yes she is and they better give her a solo movie next! :wanda:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

34 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Yeah from the reactions that I've read so far, it's giving Eternals but with more praise and it's a bit obvious that Thor 4 is going to be the No Way Home of 2022.

But honestly I'm so excited to see this regardless :jonny:

I don't think Thor will be nearly as succesful or praised as NWH, the first reactions of Thor don't come close to the first reactions of the Spiderman trailer which showed Doc Ock

Shang Chi being the only good MCU project since Endgame :rip: she's over

21 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Shang Chi being the only good MCU project since Endgame :rip: she's over

Ru Pauls Drag Race Delusion GIF - Ru Pauls Drag Race Delusion Convince  Yourself - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

It's over for Marvel. 

Time for DC to rise. :toofunny3:

22 minutes ago, Godly said:

:deadbanana:

“Wanda’s lair looks like the dining room at Tao“ :deadbanana4:  as someone who’s gone to Tao and lives in NY this is so accurate :rip:

15 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

??? where have you been nnnn

Reveal hidden contents

Krasinski and Blunt have been fan cast as Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman for AGES now

:rip: it's a cute little fanservice

I wanted it to be false so bad

:weeps: I tried to manifest that it wasn’t true :weeps: 

29 minutes ago, Godly said:

:deadbanana:

NYPost is a right leaning news organization, and they have beef with Disney so take this with a grain of salt.

7 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

NYPost is a right leaning news organization, and they have beef with Disney so take this with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I'm not too worried since I thought Eternals was better than both Shang Chi and Black Widow anyway so critics have been missing the mark with Marvel for me lately. Still, harsh :rip:

I bought tickets for Saturday! Not this getting good to mixed reviews. :deadbanana2:

I was sooo hyped for this! I will def take my own opinion before others but Chi I’m kind of nervous.

Why is Kevin fumbling the bag lately? This did go through like 4-5 rounds of reshoots so I guess it’s to be expected.

It's 81% on RT. How is that mixed :deadbanana4:

I love being the type of person who doesn't even remotely care about critics. :duca: I'm beyond excited for this and randos with a platform for their opinions certainly aren't going to change that.

Wanda remains unbothered ! 

I was meant to wait for my gf and watch it next weekend but last night I caved in and got tickets to watch tomorrow while she’s at work :rip: 

I felt bad for a minute but I did not want to be spoiled and so I’ll just act surprised when we see it on the 14th.

Even if it hits 0% I’m still watching this :wanda:

I feel like MCU films are always these incredible ideas that are diluted for public consumption. Imagine if directors got full creative control + could execute their vision. 90% of the time whenever an MCU film is underwhelming it’s more to do with Disney and Feige than the actual writing and directing team. Like MoM had the potential to be a top Marvel film, but instead falls flat and rushed. 

Yeah… catch me not trusting reviewers after they ate up No Way Home despite its many flaws and dragged Eternals for no actual reason 

Not that this is even reviewing badly :rip: 

12 minutes ago, fountain said:

Yeah… catch me not trusting reviewers after they ate up No Way Home despite its many flaws and dragged Eternals for no actual reason 

Not that this is even reviewing badly :rip: 

I still can't get how that's the worst rated MCU movie in history. At its worst it's average MCU. 

18 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I feel like MCU films are always these incredible ideas that are diluted for public consumption. Imagine if directors got full creative control + could execute their vision. 90% of the time whenever an MCU film is underwhelming it’s more to do with Disney and Feige than the actual writing and directing team. Like MoM had the potential to be a top Marvel film, but instead falls flat and rushed. 

Raimi said that he had creative control tho. The reviews clearly agree that this is a Raimi film.

The only limit (he talked about it in a great interview) is that the directors must follow a big lore and a bigger vision about the future of the MCU. It is the price to pay for the interconnected stories. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Raimi said that he had creative control tho. The reviews clearly agree that this is a Raimi film.

The only limit (he talked about it in a great interview) is that the directors must follow a big lore and a bigger vision about the future of the MCU. It is the price to pay for the interconnected stories. 

He didn’t write the script though or at least not fully.  Most mixed to negative reviews I’ve seen seem to find issues with the script and not the direction of the film.  Raimi told the story through the visual stand point but I’m sure everything else had mass input from the script writers and Kevin.

Eternals also failed because of the script. Director can only be blamed for so much even if they are at the head of the list. 

The general consensus is that it’s somewhat of a let down :deadbanana2:

Mickey Mouse takes another L, we have to smile at that but why at Wanda’s cost :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.