TV Fanatics 📺

Wicked

On 2/3/2024 at 9:46 AM, Wicked said:

What are y'all up to lmao, this year I'm watching Six Feet Under finally. 

The way my time is spent on discord and twitter nowadays :skull: also, ik it's not exactly busting out the seams rn, but if any of you want a bluesky invite PM me. It's much easier to monitor TV (and other) discussions with their feed algorithim. Lots of TV critics are on there and some of the press sites like Variety and Deadline are there. 

Very true! Most TV twitter folks i follow migrated to Bluesky but for some reason i still scroll on twitter:rip:

On 2/3/2024 at 1:09 PM, McNulty said:

Currently I'm watching the new season of True Detective, I haven't seen anything last year except for the new seasons of the Bear and Succession, I've so many shows I need to watch Beef, Blue Eye Samurai, Silo, Bad Sisters, Andor, Poker Face, Fargo S05, OMITB S03, Invincible,....etc

The bear is not a comedy right? Or does it get funnier? bc i'm currently on the first season and it is more serious than succession lol I like Edebiri's character tho!

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McNulty

• Wicked

• Maddox

• Mr Greenbird

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

The bear is not a comedy right? Or does it get funnier? bc i'm currently on the first season and it is more serious than succession lol I like Edebiri's character tho!

yeah, it's not. I'll never get how it's labeled as a comedy 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Maddox said:

Very true! Most TV twitter folks i follow migrated to Bluesky but for some reason i still scroll on twitter:rip:

The Bear is labeled a Comedy cause its half an hour. The academy needs to update these categories. 

• Like 1

Half way into Mr/Mrs Smith and i'm surprised I like it so much :jonny5:Even if John Smith annoys me a lot. Parker Posey ate everyone up acting-wise on ep 4 my gosh :clap3:

Edited by KasioKas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.