TV Fanatics 📺

Wicked

spacer.png

TV General Thread

Need to track your shows?

http://files.catbox.moe/n9fu3o.jpg

https://www.tvtime.com/

TV Time is the #1 series app for iPhone and Android. TV Time is a global community of TV fans tracking our shows, reacting with others, and sharing the moments that move us. 

TV Fanatics on TV Time

1. FutureHive
  2. DancingShoes
  3. Mr Greenbird
  4. Pozeidon
  5. Lee!!
  6. Changes
  7. ainadalkaz
  8. Tangane

Edited by Wicked

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McNulty

• Wicked

• Maddox

• Mr Greenbird

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for the comeback! Gonna make a new OP sometime soon.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:04 PM, Maddox said:

Better Call Saul coming too :duca:

Can't wait!!

I need to watch Undone ASAP.

7 hours ago, McNulty said:

the reviews for Better Call Saul new season are fantastic

And it's only for the first 2 episodes. I can't watch for the double episode premiere.

TV is back in full swing.

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

And it's only for the first 2 episodes. I can't watch for the double episode premiere.

TV is back in full swing.

I thought they reviewed more tbh, nevertheless the cast has been praising the final season in the interviews :jonny5:

This month so many shows returned/are returning again, I really need to catch up on them

You know, there is something ironic about The Game outliving every other The CW show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This season of Barry is the best one so far, significant upgrade. 

I definitely need to catch up on Barry and rewatch the first 2 seasons, will probably do it after I finish Amazon's The Night Sky, love Sissy Spacek

15 hours ago, Staryu said:

I definitely need to catch up on Barry and rewatch the first 2 seasons, will probably do it after I finish Amazon's The Night Sky, love Sissy Spacek

if you don't really wanna rewatch and just want important details (what I did cause I was lazy):

On 5/23/2022 at 11:50 AM, Wicked said:

This season of Barry is the best one so far, significant upgrade. 

i agree, much stronger than S2.

do you watch We Own This City?

On 5/25/2022 at 4:17 PM, Mr.Fenty said:

i agree, much stronger than S2.

do you watch We Own This City?

I watched the pilot but I've fallen behind. Gonna watch it this weekend.

The final season of Peaky Blinders was surprisingly good but lowkey I kinda wish ***** k***** himself, it would have been a better ending.

I'm gonna start the new season of Better Call Saul, I heard it was so good so I'm very excited

2 minutes ago, McNulty said:

The final season of Peaky Blinders was surprisingly good but lowkey I kinda wish ***** k***** himself, it would have been a better ending.

I'm gonna start the new season of Better Call Saul, I heard it was so good so I'm very excited

It is!!!

-

Excited for The Boys and P Valley being back tomorrow.

I didn't know the Boys is coming back tomorrow, I hope we get a villain as good as Stormfront because she really carried the previous season :jonny5:

Is the staircase good?

the BCS mid-season finale got me SHOOK. WTF???????

First, the season is amazing so far. Very entertaining as always, we got to finally know Nacho and Howard's fates. Nacho was an amazing character and his death was expected but still I was sad when it happened

:/ Howard deserved better, he was right about Kim and Jimmy. They ruined his life and repetition for good and for what? because they love the thriller of scheming and conning people?? and ******* Lalo came from nowhere and killed poor Howard (just because he saw a cockroach :deadbanana2:). 

the mid-season finale reminded me of Ozymandias. Howard/Hank (the good guys) getting killed from the mistakes of Jimmy&Kim/Walter. I hope this will be the wake up call that makes Kim leave Saul for good (and not to die ffs :gaycat6:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 12:15 AM, McNulty said:

the BCS mid-season finale got me SHOOK. WTF???????

Reveal hidden contents

First, the season is amazing so far. Very entertaining as always, we got to finally know Nacho and Howard's fates. Nacho was an amazing character and his death was expected but still I was sad when it happened

:/ Howard deserved better, he was right about Kim and Jimmy. They ruined his life and repetition for good and for what? because they love the thriller of scheming and conning people?? and ******* Lalo came from nowhere and killed poor Howard (just because he saw a cockroach :deadbanana2:). 

the mid-season finale reminded me of Ozymandias. Howard/Hank (the good guys) getting killed from the mistakes of Jimmy&Kim/Walter. I hope this will be the wake up call that makes Kim leave Saul for good (and not to die ffs :gaycat6:)

GOAT TV episode!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.