Lip being on a hit series :eek: Poor mrs Emmy Rossum... Downloading the show rn

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Aaahhh excited :jonny:

Edited by Maddox

On 7/18/2022 at 10:43 PM, Wicked said:

@Maddox @McNulty @Mr.Fenty @KasioKas @Staryu

Watch 'The Bear', y'all. A SHOW.

already watched it when it came out, it's truly phenomenal

also probably the first piece of media that actually feels like it was inspired by Uncut Gems.

• 2 weeks later...

Barry S03

The show turned from Black Comedy into Melodrama. Hank's arc was boring af and the character lost its charm and humour. Sally's arc was terrible and her character was super annoying. Barry's arc was the only good thing

Atlanta S03

Having 4/10 stand-alone episodes was not the smartest thing, these episodes varied in quality, some were good and some were bad.

As for the main story, there were a little character development, some episodes were excellent but some were average. After 4 years of waiting , the season was disappointing.

Brian Tyree Henry is still the star of the show and easily the best actor

On 7/19/2022 at 6:50 PM, Maddox said:

Lip being on a hit series :eek: Poor mrs Emmy Rossum... Downloading the show rn

Aaahhh excited :jonny:

It's better than Shameless ever was :coffee2:

On 7/20/2022 at 2:57 AM, Mr.Fenty said:

already watched it when it came out, it's truly phenomenal

also probably the first piece of media that actually feels like it was inspired by Uncut Gems.

Can't wait for S2!

On 7/31/2022 at 10:10 AM, McNulty said:

Barry S03

The show turned from Black Comedy into Melodrama. Hank's arc was boring af and the character lost its charm and humour. Sally's arc was terrible and her character was super annoying. Barry's arc was the only good thing

I finished the season and kinda feel the same. idk Barry is a weird show.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:20 AM, McNulty said:

Atlanta S03

Having 4/10 stand-alone episodes was not the smartest thing, these episodes varied in quality, some were good and some were bad.

As for the main story, there were a little character development, some episodes were excellent but some were average. After 4 years of waiting , the season was disappointing.

Brian Tyree Henry is still the star of the show and easily the best actor

Hopefully the final season is a mass improvement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

After being fed lies about The Morning Show getting good, I'm now a victim of the buzz around The Flight Attendant

The amount of meals I've wasted on streaming show, trying to vibe with the current times

Back to CBS procedurals we go

Edited by doonerr

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 6:50 AM, doonerr said:

After being fed lies about The Morning Show getting good, I'm now a victim of the buzz around The Flight Attendant

The amount of meals I've wasted on streaming show, trying to vibe with the current times

Back to CBS procedurals we go

S1 of The Morning Show was soo over the top but in a fun way (i always laugh whenever i remember Reese's screeching from the pilot with her silly wig) + their take on the MeToo stuff was refreshing at the time even if Steve Carell was ruining the show... Haven't bothered with S2 

Flight Attendant was bad, could not go past the 2nd ep 

Edited by Maddox

Hey guys, I don't know if this thread is still active but i hope so lol. I intend on catching up on the tons of shows on my watchlist for 2023 after barely consuming anything this year aside from family guy and the real housewives lol 

Also if any of you have a Serializd account follow me pls :heart2: : http://srlzd.com/u/Med_19

Hi @Leptine, hope ur doing good :hug: Have you started Fleishman Is in Trouble ? The fact that Claire Danes is on a hit FX series while Keri Russell is doing a movie called Cocaine Bear... 2018 me could not believe it :dies:

9 hours ago, Maddox said:

S1 of The Morning Show was soo over the top but in a fun way (i always laugh whenever i remember Reese's screeching from the pilot with her silly wig) + their take on the MeToo stuff was refreshing at the time even if Steven Carell was ruining the show... Haven't bothered with S2 

S2 is terrible nothing good about it.

Flight Attendant for me was so bad but was good type-of show

On 12/27/2022 at 10:32 PM, Maddox said:

S1 of The Morning Show was soo over the top but in a fun way (i always laugh whenever i remember Reese's screeching from the pilot with her silly wig) + their take on the MeToo stuff was refreshing at the time even if Steve Carell was ruining the show... Haven't bothered with S2 

literally same on both shows, I maybe gave flight 4 episodes to win me over, it didn't

--

White lotus S2 >>>> S1 wow it was good!

On 12/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, McNulty said:

The Bear @Wicked

Amazing Spectacular GIFs | Tenor

I told y'all!! Can't WAIT for S2. :jonny6:

On 12/27/2022 at 5:37 PM, Maddox said:

Hey guys, I don't know if this thread is still active but i hope so lol. I intend on catching up on the tons of shows on my watchlist for 2023 after barely consuming anything this year aside from family guy and the real housewives lol 

Also if any of you have a Serializd account follow me pls :heart2: : http://srlzd.com/u/Med_19

Followed you. I watched some stuff but it was an off year, been catching up tho. My serialized is incomplete but I really like the app and hope the community grows. 

15 hours ago, Wicked said:

I told y'all!! Can't WAIT for S2. :jonny6:

Episode 7... WOW I was so mind blown. :jonny5:

Camry, Sydney and Richie need to get their emmys next year

Guys, can anyone suggest/recommend any shows as great as The Handmaids Tale, Mr. Robot, Ozark, Breaking Bad, Hannibal, etc?

As in very mature, amazing episodes, etc. I need to find a TV show that's up there with those :chick3:

14 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Guys, can anyone suggest/recommend any shows as great as The Handmaids Tale, Mr. Robot, Ozark, Breaking Bad, Hannibal, etc?

As in very mature, amazing episodes, etc. I need to find a TV show that's up there with those :chick3:

Succession, Better Call Saul, Severance, The Leftovers, Barry, The Bear... These shows that I can think of right now

18 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

The Sopranos 

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

Succession, Better Call Saul, Severance, The Leftovers, Barry, The Bear... These shows that I can think of right now

Thank you. I've had both Severance and Succession in mind. I might give them a try.

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Sopranos 

Thanks. It's super old but I guess it's a must watch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.