The View | Season 27

BeenTheShit

I’m so over Ana’s corny ass jokes that no one laughs at :rip: so I would not be upset if she left

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

On 7/17/2023 at 3:57 PM, Bhabylon said:

I’m so over Ana’s corny ass jokes that no one laughs at :rip: so I would not be upset if she left

The hate for Ana in this thread. :redface:

Anyway, I enjoyed all of this week's shows.  I couldn't believe they decked out the entire set for the Barbie Movie for just one short interview segment with the director though. :dies:

Edit: I think there may only be one or two weeks left in the season. :celestial5:

Edited by BeenTheShit

Bill Geddie, co-creator of The View with Barbara Walters, has passed away at age 68.

Jed's Instagram came up randomly on my feed this morning when I was scrolling. I decided to check out what she's been up to and... whew... she is off on the crazy train. It's even worse now than a year ago. 

7 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Jed's Instagram came up randomly on my feed this morning when I was scrolling. I decided to check out what she's been up to and... whew... she is off on the crazy train. It's even worse now than a year ago. 

yeah, she's full fringe right nut job now :dies:

6 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

yeah, she's full fringe right nut job now :dies:

She couldn't get the clicks she wanted by doing her usual "independent conservative" schtick.  That only works with liberal/mainstream audiences. In the Fox News/right-wing media space that's not enough to stand out so she needed to ride the current waves to get traction.  Same with Megyn Kelly who went full anti-woke/trans to stay relevant. 

We are on the last week of shows for Season 26.  There does not seem to be a schedule with guests listed anywhere for this week.  I was kind of shocked to randomly see the cast of Jersey Shore today. :dies:

Tomorrow should be interesting considering yet another Trump indictment just dropped.  I'm hoping for some good political guests over the next few days. :duca:

20 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

We are on the last week of shows for Season 26.  There does not seem to be a schedule with guests listed anywhere for this week.  I was kind of shocked to randomly see the cast of Jersey Shore today. :dies:

Tomorrow should be interesting considering yet another Trump indictment just dropped.  I'm hoping for some good political guests over the next few days. :duca:

Ugh. I hate when they go on hiatus. Thankfully their summer break isn't too long.

Just finished today's show.  I was kind of bummed all 6 co-hosts didn't appear together and that they barely acknowledged that it was the end of the season?  Why not do a quick recap/highlight reel?  It was also super annoying that they did a whole advertisement/sponsorship segment for Amazon Business. :biblio:

Overall it was a good season, but there weren't really any major moments or controversies. I feel like the guest bookings were also pretty lackluster this season. :coffee2:

In regards to the panel, I think we can assume there will be no changes for Season 27.  I enjoy the current lineup and think Alyssa is doing a decent job. :coffee:

On 8/2/2023 at 7:36 PM, Aristocrat said:

Ugh. I hate when they go on hiatus. Thankfully their summer break isn't too long.

They should return on September 5th, the Tuesday after Labor Day.  So it will be a month. :katie:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe we got the 4th indictment with RICO charges and the show is on break. :gaycat6:

On 8/4/2023 at 7:53 PM, BeenTheShit said:

Just finished today's show.  I was kind of bummed all 6 co-hosts didn't appear together and that they barely acknowledged that it was the end of the season?  Why not do a quick recap/highlight reel?  It was also super annoying that they did a whole advertisement/sponsorship segment for Amazon Business. :biblio:

Overall it was a good season, but there weren't really any major moments or controversies. I feel like the guest bookings were also pretty lackluster this season. :coffee2:

In regards to the panel, I think we can assume there will be no changes for Season 27.  I enjoy the current lineup and think Alyssa is doing a decent job. :coffee:

Yup no changes. They just posted an ad on TikTok with the whole crew.

Whoopi doesn’t appear til the end of the ad and they all make a joke saying “where’s Whoopi” until she pops out from behind the camera so I wonder if they’re foreshadowing this is her final season @BeenTheShit

15 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Whoopi doesn’t appear til the end of the ad and they all make a joke saying “where’s Whoopi” until she pops out from behind the camera so I wonder if they’re foreshadowing this is her final season @BeenTheShit

I don't think so. I just think Whoopi Goldberg doesn't wanna do that promo-type s**t that ABC News wants them to do, which is understandable. Plus, it's a gag, since Goldberg is always the one that is questioned about leaving or not.

• Like 1

Here's the S27 promo :duca:

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Not at all.  Whoopi, Joy, & Sunny all signed new contracts within the last few years that will keep them all through at least S28 which coincides with the 2024 election.  I believe Joy said during an interview that she had planned to retire, but is worried about the state of the county and wants to continue to use The View as her platform to speak out.  I am not finding contract info for Sara, Alyssa, or Ana though.

Edited by BeenTheShit
  • Like 1

Whoopi looks kinda fine in that promo

On 8/15/2023 at 10:23 PM, BeenTheShit said:

Here's the S27 promo :duca:

Not at all.  Whoopi, Joy, & Sunny all signed new contracts within the last few years that will keep them all through at least S28 which coincides with the 2024 election.  I believe Joy said during an interview that she had planned to retire, but is worried about the state of the county and wants to continue to use The View as her platform to speak out.  I am not finding contract info for Sara, Alyssa, or Ana though.

im ready :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad the show appears that it will be live again on Fridays :duca: They are accepting tickets for Friday shows again for the new season

20 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

New season, new set, new table! Let’s go!

https://x.com/ew/status/1697263756869571008?s=46&t=e_CDPZv2n05sHGI5kgLbxQ

This promo shoot EATS! I just hope the new table isn't bad... and that their camera quality does not return to the sh*tty one they had a few years ago. It's disappointing they don't shoot in 1080p.

54 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

New publicity photo in full HQ, untagged:

377580959_169937_0082_77_16_182_v7.jpg

STUNNING!  I am so pumped for S27 next week! :duca:

• Like 1

Obsessed with the gold/cream theme. I hope the set follows the same theme. I can't wait! 

• Like 2

I'm so ready for the new set :duca: It's about time!!

On 8/31/2023 at 12:08 PM, FameFatale said:

New season, new set, new table! Let’s go!

https://x.com/ew/status/1697263756869571008?s=46&t=e_CDPZv2n05sHGI5kgLbxQ

The only thing that would make this even better is if they brought back the couch but I doubt it :rip: Anyway, I'm excited! :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.