Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

AS9 challenges and their winners (based on the tea checker)

Talent Show: Angeria and Roxxxy

Ball: Roxxxy and Plastique

Design challenge: Shannel and (I'm guessing Plastique but no spiller confirms this)

Snatch Game: Nina and Gottmik

Lip sync smackdown: Angeria (and Roxxxy? Source 2 claims she's top 2 with Angeria. Source 8 claims the last round is a 3-way lip sync between Vanjie, Roxxxy, and Angeria, with the latter winning). 

Commercials: Roxxxy and (?) 

• Apparently, Roxxxy and whoever else wins this challenge double shantay, so each queen gets to block someone. This results in Plastique and Jorgeous getting blocked for the next challenge (choreography) which they would've won had they not been blocked. 

Choreography: Roxxxy (as per source 2) and ?

Girl groups: ? and ?

Roast: Shannel and Nina (as per source 9). Source 8 says Jorgeous (with source 9 saying Jorgeous bombs the roast which seems more likely lbr)

Commercials is apparently the 2nd celebrity impersonation challenge. GG is apparently a separate challenge than choreography. That still leaves two unknown challenges remaining. 

Known mini challenges and winners (apparently these two mini challenge wins do give their respective winners a badge)

Reading challenge: Roxxxy

Fashion show: Plastique

Adding up the win counts that we know of (taking into account that some of these contradict each other):

Roxxxy: 4 (Talent show, Ball, choreography, and commercials)

Plastique: 4 (Ball, design challenge, ?, and ?)

Angeria: 3 (Talent show, Lip sync smackdown, and ?)

Nina: 3 (SG, Roast?, and ?)

Jorgeous 2/3: (Roast? and ?)

Vanjie: 2 (? and ?)

Shannel: 2 (Design challenge and Roast?)

Gottmik: 1 (SG)

• Thanks 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

AS9 Teaspill

Episode 4 is the makeover challenge. Queens work in pairs to make over firefighters. The pairs are: 

Gottmik and Nina 

Plastique and Jorgeous 

Angeria and Shannel 

Vanjie and Roxxxy 

The spiller didn't say who wins. 

Shannel is the only queen not to get badges in the first four episodes (which tells me that Snatch Game is either episode 2 or 3) 

Edit: if Gottmik only wins Snatch Game, then Gottmik and Nina didn't win this challenge. If Shannel doesn't get any badges until episode 4, then Angeria and Shannel didn't win this challenge. The makeover isn't listed as one of Roxxxy's four wins. So I'm predicting that Plastique and Jorgeous win this challenge. 

Edited by Aston Martin

On 4/10/2024 at 10:15 PM, Aston Martin said:

The only thing I've heard about AS10 is that Marina and Hannah from UKvTW2 both got invited to compete (no word on if they accepted or not). So it sounds like it'll be another regular All-Stars. But I think they need to revamp it to keep it interesting and differentiated from all the other spinoffs. I've said this before in the regular thread but I think they should start making future USAS seasons "themed" the way AS7 was All Winners. Maybe do an all seamstresses, all comedy queens, all lip sync assassins, ect. More queens would want to do it if they're all competing in their strong suit, and I'm sure it would make good TV. 

This… would actually make an all winners season very interesting. I WOULD however like to bring back the Lip Sync for your legacy format. The LSA format was cute for…. Well… Having two top all stars/winners an episode helps to more evenly keep track of queens. It also helps prevent one queen from just completely steamrolling the other queens… usually… unless you're Bendela Crème. 

• Like 1

Updating this 

8 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Adding up the win counts that we know of (taking into account that some of these contradict each other):

Roxxxy: 4 (Talent show, Ball, choreography, and commercials)

Plastique: 4 (Ball, design challenge, Makeover, and ?)

Angeria: 3 (Talent show, Lip sync smackdown, and ?)

Nina: 3 (SG, Roast?, and ?)

Jorgeous 2/3: (Roast?, Makeover, maybe a 3rd?)

Vanjie: 2 (? and ?)

Shannel: 2 (Design challenge and Roast?)

Gottmik: 1 (SG)

9 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

This… would actually make an all winners season very interesting. I WOULD however like to bring back the Lip Sync for your legacy format. The LSA format was cute for…. Well… Having two top all stars/winners an episode helps to more evenly keep track of queens. It also helps prevent one queen from just completely steamrolling the other queens… usually… unless you're Bendela Crème. 

It also rewards queens consistently doing well and lessens the odds of a queen getting "robbed" of a win if the two best of the week are the winners. Another thing they could do (because some queens will deliberately throw the lip sync to not eliminate anyone) is for Ru to decide both a top 2 and a bottom 3, make the top 2 lip sync with the winner getting $10,000 + the power to save one of the bottom three queens from the bottom two, and then the bottom two lip sync, with the loser getting eliminated. I'm sure it'll make the music licensing budget skyrocket, but I once heard that the show brings in $4,000,000 in revenue per episode so I think they can afford it. 

They could also make the top 2 lip sync, winner gets 10k and saves one queen from the bottom three, and then have the rest of the queens vote on who to send home. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

AS9 Teaspill

Episode 4 is the makeover challenge. Queens work in pairs to make over firefighters. The pairs are: 

Gottmik and Nina 

Plastique and Jorgeous 

Angeria and Shannel 

Vanjie and Roxxxy 

The spiller didn't say who wins. 

Shannel is the only queen not to get badges in the first four episodes (which tells me that Snatch Game is either episode 2 or 3) 

Edit: if Gottmik only wins Snatch Game, then Gottmik and Nina didn't win this challenge. If Shannel doesn't get any badges until episode 4, then Angeria and Shannel didn't win this challenge. The makeover isn't listed as one of Roxxxy's four wins. So I'm predicting that Plastique and Jorgeous win this challenge. 

This seems logical. Plastique and Jorgeous paint so well! 

Sapphira vs Nymphia is to Padam Padam apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Anyone know if there's a reunion for S16 (not the lalaparuza)?

i can't predict who will win Padam Padam at all :rip:

also the finale is definitely up it the air since they have time to prepare for it and who knows what each of them gonna bring.

which brings my delulu nymphia ass stan to believe she still could win. if you look at her ig you will know that she's a wildcard. and with the help from her Taiwaness drag scene, they will cook something up for sure.

Edited by unino

I feel Nymphia will pull thru :chick2:

• Like 3

On 4/13/2024 at 10:50 PM, unino said:

i can't predict who will win Padam Padam at all :rip:

also the finale is definitely up it the air since they have time to prepare for it and who knows what each of them gonna bring.

which brings my delulu nymphia ass stan to believe she still could win. if you look at her ig you will know that she's a wildcard. and with the help from her Taiwaness drag scene, they will cook something up for sure.

I think they already filmed the finale last year when they were filming. No live finale for S16, not sure if thats what you were referring to when you said "they have time to prepare for it" 

I'm scared if saph actually gets congenitally then they won't give her the win 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I'm scared if saph actually gets congenitally then they won't give her the win 

Same but I feel like she still has a good chance of winning 

I knew Padam was going to be used at one finale, I just felt it lol are they good performers? I didn't saw the season, I hope they make the song justice since all Kylie lipsyncs have been trash.

21 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

I knew Padam was going to be used at one finale, I just felt it lol are they good performers? I didn't saw the season, I hope they make the song justice since all Kylie lipsyncs have been trash.

The Supernova lipsync by Shea and Monet was really great though 

• Like 1

Will there be audience in the finale a la Lalaparuza? It'd make the finale more lively than the uneventful and sterile AS ones.

In honor of the S16 finale coming out last Friday, let's take a moment to remember the day of last year's finale where everyone was melting down in this thread for hours because someone started a rumor in the SDR thread that Anetra won the season :skull: :skull: :skull: maybe I'll comb through the thread later but so many hilarious posts came out of that day :rip: 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

In honor of the S16 finale coming out last Friday, let's take a moment to remember the day of last year's finale where everyone was melting down in this thread for hours because someone started a rumor in the SDR thread that Anetra won the season :skull: :skull: :skull: maybe I'll comb through the thread later but so many hilarious posts came out of that day :rip: 

Pls I got a 1 day ban for my post that day :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

On 4/14/2023 at 2:00 PM, qurl said:

spacer.png

My original post got hidden but @qurl quoted it here and my goodness… I made some points but the absolute meltdown over nothing nnn

A well deserved timeout cause I didn't even hate Anetra at all, she was just my last pick to win :hoetenks: 

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

My original post got hidden but @qurl quoted it here and my goodness… I made some points but the absolute meltdown over nothing nnn

A well deserved timeout cause I didn't even hate Anetra at all, she was just my last pick to win :hoetenks: 

i'm high at the park and can't tell if you're whacking me or your self …. but Anetra got fat after flop if it's any consolation

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

i'm high at the park and can't tell if you're whacking me or your self …. but Anetra got fat after flop if it's any consolation

spacer.png

100% whacking myself, serving unhinged :hoetenks: 

But yes I was right in the end! Hagnetra would have been a TRAGIC, non-event winner while Goddess Colby is making political waves across the country while being booked and busy with performances. 

Kinda making me realize maybe Sapphira should win after all even though I'm #TeamNymphia

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I wish i could see it :deadbanana4: i also remember thinking if anetrocity wins I'd be bent 

I can't live in a world where Shannel does not do well on AS, at least I'll see her every week :chick3:

Just saw.. the new tea that Nymphia allegedly destroys Sapphira in Padam Padam 🫣 this.. finale could be interesting cause winner is still unknown 

Screen_Shot_2024-04-17_at_9.44.37_AM.png  

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.