Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

According to a teaspiller in the discord server, Sapphira bombs the makeover and Nymphia was robbed of a win bc Ru liked Plane's partner's drag name fjfjfjfjfj :deadbanana2:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

I still can't believe we'll have another season of Drag Race with Alyssa. THEE drag race icon 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Relampago. said:

If it's Icesis's makeover partner from S2, Makayla is a trans woman not AFAB

Mess my bad :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

right like she was horrenous :bibliahh:

Krystal winning was THE true drag race justice 

Right, like Krystal does DRAG drag. There was no competition.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

According to a teaspiller in the discord server, Sapphira bombs the makeover and Nymphia was robbed of a win bc Ru liked Plane's partner's drag name fjfjfjfjfj :deadbanana2:

this is literally S8 if it was longer :dies:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

This is why they should have payola'd Plane to top 2 even if Nymphia outperformed cause it's so obvious Ru does NOT care much for her as much as Plane and especially Sapphira :deadbanana:

53 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is literally S8 if it was longer :dies:

This. 

Sapphira has one more win than Bob did (and might have two more next week) and Plane has three more than Naomi but the top three is literally the same. 

Bob = Sapphira 

Kim = Nymphia.

Plane = Naomi. 

53 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This is why they should have payola'd Plane to top 2 even if Nymphia outperformed cause it's so obvious Ru does NOT care much for her as much as Plane and especially Sapphira :deadbanana:

Ru liked Kim Chi though, a lot, and I still think he likes Nymphia but perhaps he thinks Sapphira and Plane are stronger in the competition overall. 

That tea spill is interesting, however, and there has to be more to it because giving someone a win because you liked "a name" is borderline insanity. :rip:

9 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This. 

Sapphira has one more win than Bob did (and might have two more next week) and Plane has three more than Naomi but the top three is literally the same. 

Bob = Sapphira 

Kim = Nymphia.

Plane = Naomi. 

Ru liked Kim Chi though, a lot, and I still think he likes Nymphia but perhaps he thinks Sapphira and Plane are stronger in the competition overall. 

That tea spill is interesting, however, and there has to be more to it because giving someone a win because you liked "a name" is borderline insanity. :rip:

I don't think there's a lot of personality similarities with Kim Chi and Nymphia though. Nymphia is the type of queen that Ru always has a distaste for personality wise, the weirdo/kooky girl. And I'm solely talking personality because Ru loved Willow but Willow was kooky drag wise, she wasn't a Utica/Nymphia type personality. 

Ru respects Nymphia for sure, I just don't think she has an affinity for her, while she clearly does with Sapphira and to a lesser extent Plane. 

• ATRL Moderator

Marina and Dame are beasting the Insta #team votes. Marina alone has more likes than the other three combined while Dame is roughly Hannah and Tia’s likes combined. Tomorrow is gonna be a bloodbath :rip:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Marina and Dame are beasting the Insta #team votes. Marina alone has more likes than the other three combined while Dame is roughly Hannah and Tia's likes combined. Tomorrow is gonna be a bloodbath :rip:

good

i cannot imagine marina loosing to any of them
i think the mic thing will help hannah beat her and the song will be campy

tia vs LGD - i can see tia win this one

and bbc wil choose tia againt hannah

Wait I thought Tia was confirmed to be the winner. Did they film multiple lipsync outcomes and crownings?

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Wait I thought Tia was confirmed to be the winner. Did they film multiple lipsync outcomes and crownings?

Solo Hannah and Tia crowning as well as a double crowning :rip:

46 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

idk who Hanna is but crown her :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hannah winning would be even worse than Tia winning. At this point go for it the fans are going to be livid anyway 

we finally here at da horrendous UK vs TW2 finale

also does anyone have a breakdown of what goes down in DR16 tomorrow 

12 minutes ago, dabunique said:

also does anyone have a breakdown of what goes down in DR16 tomorrow 

WIN: Plane Jane

HIGH: Nymphia, Q

BTM: Sapphira

ELIM: Morphine

LS Song: Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More

Ru is enamored with Plane's makeover partners name which seemingly cinches her the win. Nymphia was "lowkey robbed", apparently they also take note of the yellow obsession. Apparently Sapphira bombs, bc her original outfit she planned makes a dance portion of the challenge too difficult

9 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

WIN: Plane Jane

HIGH: Nymphia, Q

BTM: Sapphira

ELIM: Morphine

LS Song: Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More

Ru is enamored with Plane's makeover partners name which seemingly cinches her the win. Nymphia was "lowkey robbed", apparently they also take note of the yellow obsession. Apparently Sapphira bombs, bc her original outfit she planned makes a dance portion of the challenge too difficult

Omggg i hate ru, hope production forces her to crown Nymphia

13 hours ago, dabunique said:

They need to reshoot it, the hate that Tia and Hannah are going to get for being top 2 over marina….

This series has been terrible and to top it off with a Tia crowning….seems appropriate.

22 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

marina is not in the top 2?!!!! 

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

They need to reshoot it, the hate that Tia and Hannah are going to get for being top 2 over marina….

This series has been terrible and to top it off with a Tia crowning….seems appropriate.

They legit should reshoot it IDGAF about rigging it for Marina LOL She is the deserved winner. They need to stop these LS finales and only do them when we have a final four like season 9 that had 4 amazing players. 

• Like 2

This was the best vs the world season by far and a trash winner won't change that. Low-key team Hannah though.

On 3/28/2024 at 6:39 AM, Unoriginal said:

Excuse me? Did they murder Marina? Why isn't she getting crowned?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

marina is not in the top 2?!!!! 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Excuse me? Did they murder Marina? Why isn't she getting crowned?

:ahh:

Tia Kofi wins UKvTW2 

Hannah beats Marina to "I'm Outta Love" 

Tia beats LGD to "Boogie 2Nite" 

Tia beats Hannah to "Your Disco Needs You" 

Between Aurora, Marina, and potentially Nymphia - we have 3 totally robbed Asian queens of a crown IMO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.