Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

Me finding out the winner on twitter. I knew better than to log on but it was the  first thing that popped up 🙃.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

On 4/17/2024 at 5:39 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

What does this even mean, and what the f*ck does it have to do with winning drag race?

:rip:

Exactly what it says. And I guess you're right boring winners have been crowned before. So it probs won't have an impact. 

Edit: but I guess it did! Rupaul also didn't see her as an interesting presence and crowned the banana girl! Good for her. And sapphira will have a good time continuing her career in the Philly/NYC area. 

Plane can't wait to see what you get up to bb!

Edited by Antonini
  • Like 1

Deserved.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

so happy for her if this is true :jonny5:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DR0GO said:

When was the last time (in the U.S. seasons) that a heavily presumed winner, lost?

In S2, Raven had far bigger fan support than Tyra Sanchez but there was no way Tyra wasn't winning with how much Ru was enamoured with her at the time.

Manila Luzon was poised to win as much as Raja in S3.

Shea Coulee (S9) and Brooke Lynn Hytes (S11), especially if you look at the social media reactions for the time and old drag race reddit threads. 

You could also make an argument for ****** *** in S12 who was absolutely in contention to win (according to multiple insiders) and was up there with Gigi and Jaida. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Thanks 1

WHY Y'ALL USING SPOILER TAGS IN THE SPOILERS THREAD??

:irate:

If the leak is true then GAG to be honest

:jonnycat:

Yall know she doesn't deserve this :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

THE OUTFIT CHANGE :jonny5:NYMPHIA KNOWWWWWS WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN :jonny5:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DR0GO said:

When was the last time (in the U.S. seasons) that a heavily presumed winner, lost?

Brooke Lyn losing to Yvie was kind of a gag at the time. 

• Like 1

Was the tie in spoilers 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Was the tie in spoilers 

Yup

I'm so sad I missed the mess in here today but it was worth it to be SHOCKED that GODDESSPHIA won :jonny5:

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yall know she doesn't deserve this :rip:

Oh I see why you were trying to clock me in the main thread now, nice try pookie!

BRING ON AS9.

:loki:

I want either Roxxxy or Angeria to win. 

:heart2:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

BRING ON AS9.

obviously i want my Roxxxy to win but Angeria also would be a slay 

What is the AS9 cast?

8 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

What is the AS9 cast?

Angeria, Gottmik, Jorgeous, Nina West, Plastique, Roxxxy, Shannel and Vanjie. 

11 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

BRING ON AS9.

Roxxxy coming to show why she's THEE Quintessential Drag Queen.

I want her to plant her heel on Jinkx fans necks and NEVER let them go.

Edited by Shinning
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AS9 tea from Reddit:

Format is the exact same as AS7: all positive critiques, no bottoms, and a "blocked" queen can still win the next episode, just not get a badge. Basically every episode is gonna have the following format:

WIN: 1 queen

TOP2: 1 queen

HIGH: 2 queens

SAFE: 4 queens

Anitta is the guest judge for ep. 3.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this. It should only be reserved for the winners. I'll watch just to see Roxxxy stomp the season but 12 episodes of Jorgeous and Gottmik getting smoke blown up their asses (undeservedly) is gonna be a chore :gaycat6:

Spoiler

Though watching Gottmik get the Shea AS7 treatment without making the finale is gonna be a moment most pleasing to me in my career :rip: 

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

AS9 tea from Reddit:

Format is the exact same as AS7: all positive critiques, no bottoms, and a "blocked" queen can still win the next episode, just not get a badge. Basically every episode is gonna have the following format:

Personally, I'm not a fan of this. It should only be reserved for the winners. I'll watch just to see Roxxxy stomp the season but 12 episodes of Jorgeous and Gottmik getting smoke blown up their asses (undeservedly) is gonna be a chore :gaycat6:

Hide contents

Though watching Gottmik get the Shea AS7 treatment without making the finale is gonna be a moment most pleasing to me in my career :rip: 

I vomitted in my mouth a bit. Whose idea was it to cast some of the tamest queens possible + their louder sisters for a non-elimination season? And only 8 queens that are not even winners or worthy enough to be on a full season. I'm literally not watching this snoozefest besides the first episode and highlights of the finale from that youtuber who got her ass spanked by Roscoe's.

5 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

AS9 tea from Reddit:

Reveal hidden contents

i may have to skip this season. 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

i may have to skip this season. 

I can't blame you. Like I said, I'm watching for Roxxxy (and a few of the other queens like Shannel, Angeria, and I'm curious to see Plastique's TikTok money put to use on the runway) but the format is irritating. 

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

I can't blame you. Like I said, I'm watching for Roxxxy (and a few of the other queens like Shannel, Angeria, and I'm curious to see Plastique's TikTok money put to use on the runway) but the format is irritating. 

Yeah they could've done a better way of making the non elimination format more exciting and not a repeat of AS7

TBH I think a non elimination formant is the only way they can get some of the big names/finalist back.

Other wise we're looking at a season full of amandatori meetings and dawns

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.