• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

3 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2024-04-17_at_9.44.37_AM.png  

WE MOVED ERASE WHAT I SAID ABOUT SAPPHIRA WINNING

LETS GO TEAM NYMPHIA!!!!!!!!!!

If it really is like her destroying Sapphira then she has to win like, they cut Plane for having the least impressive number so it's only fair to once again judge on performance. I also feel like it won't help Sapphira if she wins despite losing the lip sync 

that being said the tea could also be exaggerated so we'll see but #teamNymphia

• Like 3

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

If it really is like her destroying Sapphira then she has to win like, they cut Plane for having the least impressive number so it's only fair to once again judge on performance. I also feel like it won't help Sapphira if she wins despite losing the lip sync 

that being said the tea could also be exaggerated so we'll see but #teamNymphia

I fear exxageration is likely as well but we'll see

• Like 1

Pull through Sapphira :jonny2:

• Like 2

Nymphia win this pls :jonny:

• Like 1

Yeah I don't see Nymphia destroying Sapphire 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Pls I got a 1 day ban for my post that day :deadbanana4:

but that was a classic

i feel like everything is pointing to a nymphia win which makes no sense imo even though i love all three finalists. her and plane have all stars storylines already established (if they choose to return) whereas i feel like we've seen 'peak' sapphira and coming back for AS would do nothing for her competitively. the story arc of her auditioning 11 times and finally dominating the competition while being the mother of the cast is so primed to end with a win. losing at the final hurdle would be such bizarre storytelling

her getting miss c plus $25k runner up consolation plus $20k from challenge wins plus the random mini challenge money and the $2k everyone gets at the finale though...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sapphira deserves to win, she did much better and honestly, we don't need to see her on Drag Race again unless it's a winners season. I feel like she showed us everything she can offer. 

Nymphia on the other hand feels like she has so much more potential. She can have one of the most iconic runs on an All Stars season. 

I prefer Nymphia but I don't think it's her time.

Edited by Nickimeetsatrl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nymphia might as well win. Sapphira is not an interesting presence. And if Planes not winning then I guess it's nymphia. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

No tea but i agree with what was said about Nymphia coming back to all stars. This feels like Sapphira's moment. Hope this is just another "Anetra wins" fakeout 

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Kinda making me realize maybe Sapphira should win after all even though I'm #TeamNymphia

spacer.png

the way that both you and i were 100% #TeamSapphira just a couple of weeks ago but have since switched like ffffffuhhh… in accordance with the tea

spacer.png

ya my main thing that was making me want Sapphira to win was how much she probably spent on her runway package , whereas Nymphia created a lot of her own $h!t but if she's getting close to $50k with challenge win money, winning miss congeniality AND getting a consolation 25k i think Nymphia's taking it

i really doubt they would split the Miss Congeniality for the first time ever to make Sapphira win it/get money from it too and then crown her

• Like 1

Personally Plane deserved the win the most 🤭

53 minutes ago, qurl said:

ya my main thing that was making me want Sapphira to win was how much she probably spent on her runway package , whereas Nymphia created a lot of her own $h!t but if she's getting close to $50k with challenge win money, winning miss congeniality AND getting a consolation 25k i think Nymphia's taking it

i really doubt they would split the Miss Congeniality for the first time ever to make Sapphira win it/get money from it too and then crown her

I'm pretty sure all the finalists make back the money they spent on runways/shoes/wigs, ect. since they started guaranteeing them slots on the WTW tour. I'm not sure what the queens get paid but I'd be shocked if anyone who made the top 3/4 on a regular US season ended the year their season airs with less than $200k of income before taxes (touring, merch sales, cameos, club gigs, WoW shows, ect.). It's the early/mid-season outs that probably have more difficulty making their initial investments back. 

40 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm pretty sure all the finalists make back the money they spent on runways/shoes/wigs, ect. since they started guaranteeing them slots on the WTW tour. I'm not sure what the queens get paid but I'd be shocked if anyone who made the top 3/4 on a regular US season ended the year their season airs with less than $200k of income before taxes (touring, merch sales, cameos, club gigs, WoW shows, ect.). It's the early/mid-season outs that probably have more difficulty making their initial investments back. 

very true but i can just see how immediately financially strenuous it would have been on a previously just local queen like Sapphira who has probably been in the red for like a full year since she filmed this season. it's definitely coming back to her one way or another and i think she has probably some of the most potential to be used for like as campaigns / casting slots that require a drag queen cuz she just has so much charisma and presence

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, qurl said:

very true but i can just see how immediately financially strenuous it would have been on a previously just local queen like Sapphira who has probably been in the red for like a full year since she filmed this season.

yeah like megami only paid off her drag race debt because of the lalaparuza tips she was getting so i imagine most other queens on the cast (particularly the first half eliminated) will be in debt for a while. hershii mentioned photoshoots were expensive as well so.. yeah :rip: 

I don't get all this storyline and arc talk. This is a "reality" show sure but it's not a telenovela either. Good track record, fan support and an annihilation at the final lipsync are more than enough to justify anyone winning. Would it make your viewing experience less exciting if the winner is someone who wasn't "set up" to win?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Antonini said:

Sapphira is not an interesting presence.

What does this even mean, and what the f*ck does it have to do with winning drag race?

:rip:

Maybe it's because I watch all the international seasons too but imo the only thing you really need to do to "deserve" the crown is make it to the last episode :suburban:

i don't see them crowning Sapphira as the winner and Miss C

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I don't get all this storyline and arc talk. This is a "reality" show sure but it's not a telenovela either. Good track record, fan support and an annihilation at the final lipsync are more than enough to justify anyone winning. Would it make your viewing experience less exciting if the winner is someone who wasn't "set up" to win?

well you're talking about it like you both have the awareness that it's pretty much all rigged but that it should still be organic …. it kinda can't be both, they've proven as much. it is rigged, they for sure have in mind the people who are at least supposed to make it to the top half of the season in mind when they cast them. i'm so beyond fine if Nymphia wins bc she was low key my pick since i saw her promo look. but there are considerations as far as "storylines" and "arcs" go bc to the average drag race viewer these days (which is trending less and less just gay people in the recent years) is someone who doesn't read the spoilers, watches the show for feel good/funny TV, and wants to see a winner with a compelling story (which to WOW translates into them overproducing .. at less to untrained eyes)

Sapphira deserves to win the most 

10 hours ago, Rigalo said:

i don't see them crowning Sapphira as the winner and Miss C

Exactly 

Ms Sylveon won! 

I am Team Nymphia. Been breaking wind with my banana mama since day ONE. But this is undeniably Sapphira's crown. And that's fine, she's an immaculate queen. What I feel most of the fandom belives is that she lacks an edge. IDK I find her to be amazing and the only true possible successor to Sasha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.