• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Interesting 

it’s sheree then Kenya then kandi 

and marlo then drew then sanya 

according to Carlos king sources

This account is always posting incorrect stuff. I don't believe that's the setup they're just going by Andy's IG video. I think it will be Kenya and Marlo with the top seats. 

Also Carlos obviously did a great job for a few season of rhoa but does anyone else hate how much he hypes himself on his podcast, he really thinks he's a huge star and it's awkward to listen to.

This ep had me screaming. Garcelle did that :clap3: especially clowning Rinna in the first five minutes. 

I don’t know why Rinna went back to her angry persona at the end but it’s getting tired. Maybe Erika is gassing her up. She needs to move on from being down Sutton’s neck, it’s not entertaining every minute. 

Kyle again throwing Sutton under the bus :rip: 

The Homeless not toothless conversation :ahh: Dorit being pressedT :ahh:

Reunion seating is so overrated. Brandi got first seat in S5 and she was fired. :rip:

21 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Reunion seating is so overrated. Brandi got first seat in S5 and she was fired. :rip:

I wish they would be consistent and give the top seats for those most central to the season. Seeing the likes of Kyle getting the first seat whilst doing nothing all season is so unsatisfying. 

Housewife reunion seating is never an interesting conversation. It really doesn't matter where they sit.

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

This account is always posting incorrect stuff. I don't believe that's the setup they're just going by Andy's IG video. I think it will be Kenya and Marlo with the top seats. 

Also Carlos obviously did a great job for a few season of rhoa but does anyone else hate how much he hypes himself on his podcast, he really thinks he's a huge star and it's awkward to listen to.

Yes it can be wrong tbh but it is from Carlos mouth lol 

yes the way he takes credit for nenes success is kind of digusting and I’m glad gizzelle kind of dragged him on the reasonably shady he was on lol 

42 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

I wish they would be consistent and give the top seats for those most central to the season. Seeing the likes of Kyle getting the first seat whilst doing nothing all season is so unsatisfying. 

It’s usually the main person on the show Kyle, Gizzelle and Nene, (Kim Z :rip: ), Vicki and Teresa most of the time 

RHOA doesn't currently really have one so the seating kind of does matter a bit here tbh 

Garcelle clears the girls effortlessly each time she actually decides to play :toofunny3: Sutton needs to work on it though. I think she freezes up under the pressure and all the girls gawking at her (unless that moment where Erika says “and I’M the one with a drinking problem” was scripted, which it really seemed like it was). Sheree has been serving nothing but reaction faces, I hope they give her more screen time so we can warm up to her. I love Kathy, something about her antics is so endearing. However, I felt bad bc I can already see them turning on her (even Kyle was so randomly rude to her). And Kathy’s comment about getting cancelled, the foreshadowing chile :lakitu: 

side note #1: I think the perfect cast would be to get rid of Rinna, Dorit, and Diana. Promote Sheree and give her a chance FT. Main cast Kyle (she’s never leaving), Garcelle and Sutton (they’re the only ones who have served anything this season), Crystal (I like her and I think there’s more dynamics to explore w her still), Erika (they prob won’t drop her while the drama of the lawsuits is ongoing. The producers smell blood and will want their payday with her. Also let’s see how she survives without Rinna), Sheree, and bring Brandi and Kim back (Brandi can easily take the place of messy Rinna, and having all the Richards sisters on a cast would be GOLD). Kathy as friend of, bc I don’t ever see her showing her personal life enough to be full time. Rinna has really overstayed her welcome, and I don’t think anyone aside from the FFF wants to deal w her bs anymore. Let’s be real, Dorit hasn’t been needed for like 3 seasons now. She is just so fake and manufactured. She has some funny moments, but that’s all. She could leave and nothing would be missing aside from rented fashions. And Diana is a flop as well who is a waste of a paycheck

Sidenote #2: does Sutton remind anyone else of an older blond Allie X? :skull:

Rinna’s story is not complete until she has her own unmitigated take down season. i want like the producers to turn on her mid season and she quits filming type sh*t bc frankly she prolly has enough in her personal life she don’t wanna talk about to cause her to snap mentally tbh ! i wouldn’t put it past that snake Erika to make a play for the audience and turn on Rinna next season , she’s desperate enough to do something like that

while we’re here i may as well do my semi annual posting of these as a like to do

mixed feelings about Yo as a housewife but by far the most impactful thing she did on RHOBH was absolutely WASH Rinna for talking about her illness. also something i don’t think gets mentioned enough is how much LVP/Kyle/Eileen were covering for Rinna (and by extension LVP) for Yolanda bringing up that Munchausen’s (by proxy) generally affects children, and the women WERE in fact bringing up and speculating about whether or not Yolanda’s kids also had lyme disease or if it was something she was making them think they had. they 100% danced around those convos even on camera and LVP admitted she talked with Muhammad and spread around he said he didn’t think they were sick or whatever. this was some really dark sided sh*t from Rinna even if she was “allowing herself to be LVP’s puppet” as she claims. she deserves her own reality tv house of cards crumble for what she perpetrated in season 6 (and also 7)

the way that Yolanda arrived already stalking her prey KNOWING she was about to light that b*tch up for the entire lead up

Rinna trying to stark that she’s not hungry cuz she knows if she goes and sits down over there Yolanda is gonna be on that ass and Eileen forcing them to get it over with even tho they weren’t eating cuz the energy felt “weird” :bibliahh:

Yolanda producing the scene by immediately diving in and saying “what’s wrong sis u got something u wanna talk about ???” then having the girls gather around for the incoming sh*t storm :bibliahh:

The way the FF5 thought this would end up being a Sutton takedown season cause of the gun to the head, miscarriage Diana stuff and Crystal stuff only for her to end up as even more of a fan favorite this year :rip: 

Also, Kathy is much needed as a friend for Beverly Hills. She has more memorable moments in 2 minutes of screen time than Diana, Crystal, and Dorit.

Last night was hilarious. And it's crazy how in that scene you can literally pinpoint the exact moment when the mean girls made Kathy the new target :toofunny3:

Edited by dman4life

Kathy really gravitates towards Garcelle the most 

4 hours ago, qurl said:

Rinna’s story is not complete until she has her own unmitigated take down season. i want like the producers to turn on her mid season and she quits filming type sh*t bc frankly she prolly has enough in her personal life she don’t wanna talk about to cause her to snap mentally tbh ! i wouldn’t put it past that snake Erika to make a play for the audience and turn on Rinna next season , she’s desperate enough to do something like that

I would be here for this. **** that *****. Then Bravo can throw Erika and Lisa in the garbage where those ******* losers belong. 

Garcelle, Sutton, and Kathy are carrying the show. We can never lose them. Kathy had me CACKLING.

In the middle of Crystal crying: "Do you have a cracker? I'm really hungry."

"At the Toothless and Homeless foundation?"

:lmao:

I'm glad more people are finally waking up to the fact that the Fraud Force Five alliance needs to be broken up. Diana should be fired immediately and Rinna should be fired too or at least demoted. She brings nothing anymore other than random outbursts at whoever the target of the week is.

Why is Lisa Rinna the same skin tone as Sheree? Rinna is definitely a racist. 

Fell further in love with Ayan after the latest episode :heart2:

“At the toothless and homeless foundation?” Sent me to the moon. 

but then to say “I’ve worked with the homeless. I’ve worked with the toothless” literally I’ve rewatched it 500 times. It’s the funniest scene in a long time. Well, at least since Dorit’s chic moment 

I'm sorry but I'm probably gonna be team Kathy no matter what happens later in the season :sorry:

aside from the fights, Kathy showing up to Crystal's, asking for crackers, and Crystal AND Rob bending over backwards to set up a spread for her, is EXACTLY what I watch Housewives for :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.