The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

Did anyone else think it was Rude when Kyle offered up her house and the other house and Diana said she’s staying in a hotel. What a ******* *****

in case anyone is wondering Kyle and Mauricio listed their Aspen house a few months ago. 

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertainers/reality-tv/mauricio-umansky-and-kyle-richards-house-aspen-colorado-1203565940/kylemauriciohouse_as3/

Edited by BlackJesus

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I really don't understand why Rinna would say Diana is "sad and in pain" about what happened between Diana and Garcelle, when nothing happened between the two. She is just a racist ***** 

That was such a fake soap opera moment and I’m glad Kathy and garcelle laughed in her face about it :ahh: 

35 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Did anyone else think it was Rude when Kyle offered up her house and the other house and Diana said she’s staying in a hotel. What a ******* *****

in case anyone is wondering Kyle and Mauricio listed their Aspen house a few months ago. 

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertainers/reality-tv/mauricio-umansky-and-kyle-richards-house-aspen-colorado-1203565940/kylemauriciohouse_as3/

it was.

imagine FFF reaction if Sutton has said that :rip:

The way you could remove all of Diana's scenes and nothing would change. :rip:

How can someone be so horrible and yet so useless at the same time?

1 hour ago, Lille said:

The way you could remove all of Diana's scenes and nothing would change. :rip:

How can someone be so horrible and yet so useless at the same time?

She’s trying too hard 

People wanting cast mates to lose friends just because they don't like them...:psyduck:

People claiming Diana tries too hard when half the cast does and the fans let's Sutton slide on hers...:psyduck:

People fawning over Garcelle for finally clapping back but made excuses for her being too classy to go there...:psyduck:

People forgetting Kathy's scandal because Crystal didn't work out as the trinity flop so they inserted someone who possibly hurled a slur...:psyduck:

7Eqd9JE.gif

I’m honestly at the point where Kathy could call me a dirty little f@gg0t while she’s kicking Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy in the face and pulling teeth directly from the mouth of a homeless person and I’d still be on her side against Rinna and the FFF. :deadbanana4:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

15 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I’m honestly at the point where Kathy could call me a dirty little f@gg0t while she’s kicking Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy in the face and pulling teeth directly from the mouth of a homeless person and I’d still be on her side against Rinna and the FFF. :deadbanana4:

Period. @slw84 needs to keep up and stop trying to put the Housewives fandom's contradictions and hypocrisy into a logical box. Never going to happen. Whoever is attacking my fav will get lashings, and whoever goes up against those lashing my faves is my fav too. :giraffe:

15 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Period. @slw84 needs to keep up and stop trying to put the Housewives fandom's contradictions and hypocrisy into a logical box. Never going to happen. Whoever is attacking my fav will get lashings, and whoever goes up against those lashing my faves is my fav too. :giraffe:

:gaycat:

I don’t mind villains but Diana goes about it in a bad way 

Rinna’s thing is played out also 

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Whoever is attacking my fav will get lashings, and whoever goes up against those lashing my faves is my fav too. :giraffe:

Ding Ding Ding

This is the way housewife fandoms work! The sooner we all realize this (not just here but social media in general) the better off we'll be. We're all hypocrites when it comes to these housewife shows :toofunny3:

Sutton/Garcelle/Kathy/Sheree is the alliance of full time housewives we need in S13 :duca:

+ Brandi/Kim back 

Rinna, Diana gone 

Lisa, Erika and Diana are going to go to the reunion absolutely unhinged and prepared. Garcelle and Sutton better be ready.

Also I didn’t know Garcelle was nominated for best reality TV star at the E Entertainment awards. An she is the only Bravo nomination :jonnycat: MVP teas

52 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Lisa, Erika and Diana are going to go to the reunion absolutely unhinged and prepared. Garcelle and Sutton better be ready.

Also I didn’t know Garcelle was nominated for best reality TV star at the E Entertainment awards. An she is the only Bravo nomination :jonnycat: MVP teas

Lisa is going to be screaming for her career :rip:

It's so obvious Garcell is much smarter than these women, she's running laps around them.

Her laughing at how ridiclous Lisa was then swiftly dragging her :rip:

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I thought Diana was doing ok as a dumb villian but when she ruined Suttons Erika enquiry, i realised she's to dumb for the role. 

Diana is such a nothing burger. if i wanted to watch someone rolling their eyes and sticking their tongue out every minute i'll get myself a pet lizard instead :toofunny3:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yeah I don't like bad villains. 

the villain role is a crafted role that requires wit, forward thinking and an ability to deliver so that we love to hate or love to love for all the wrong reasons.

There's nothing worse than a villain we are indifferent too or are disgusted by to where we just don't want to watch them OR worse don't want to watch the show anymore because they bring it to the gutter: 

Examples:

That witch lady going against Kyle. When you make KYLE likable then you've missed the plot.

That morally corrupt Faye Resnick but she read Brand down with that rented purse rehearsed line. I'll give her props.

Brandi seasons 3-5

Tamra season 9

Kelly Dodd her last two seasons

That lady from New York who's husband wore a dead person's suit to a filmed event. Was her name Mickey or Maggie or something?

Jill season 3

Dorinda her last season. 

Charisse

Mia - what is she trying to achieve exactly? I get that she is good tv which is why Ask Kale didn't make the cut but beyond being good TV what are we supposed to get from her?

Halfway Kenya the actual season 5 but she perfected her craft by the reunion and became the tier 1 villain/antihero/vulnerable versatile blueprint

Phaedra season 9

Nene season whichever one where Kenya wasn't there (so I didn't watch but saw clips of the best parts) and she knocked out a staff member's tooth and Kenya's return she was just unbearable.

Porsha season 8

Marlo's existence

200.gif

12 hours ago, Alfred said:

Fire Rinna & Diana and keep the cast as is, make Sheree FT and bring back Brandi/Kim as friends of. Done. 

Sheree flopped as a FOH. 

Had it been Holly Robinson Peete or Brenda Ritchie WHEEEEEEEEEW Garcelle might have gotten upstaged. These goddesses would clear the girls with a smile on their face and the grace and class with a little bit of sass.

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

15 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

and that's stanning for ya...

A lot of people feel this way about pop culture. I just love how people switch up debate depending on how they feel. That's what keeps most people consuming habitually.

Who came up with this silly name FFF anyways?

for some reason I thought it was for four or five people right: Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit but was this also including Teddi when she terrorized us with her presence or was this coined after her departure?

I don't care if Rinna goes or Erika as long as my luv Diametrical, Duchess Diva Dorit gets another season or two to show us her rented fashions and serve mess then goodbyyyyyyyyye Kyle to Diane, Rinna and Erika (although I think they'll give her one more season before the heave-ho)

17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

and that's stanning for ya...

A lot of people feel this way about pop culture. I just love how people switch up debate depending on how they feel. That's what keeps most people consuming habitually.

Who came up with this silly name FFF anyways?

for some reason I thought it was for four or five people right: Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit but was this also including Teddi when she terrorized us with her presence or was this coined after her departure?

I don't care if Rinna goes or Erika as long as my luv Diametrical, Duchess Diva Dorit gets another season or two to show us her rented fashions and serve mess then goodbyyyyyyyyye Kyle to Diane, Rinna and Erika (although I think they'll give her one more season before the heave-ho)

I don't stan Kathy (or even like her much tbh), I just HATE Rinna/Erika lmao so if they are attacking Kathy, I'll be on her side.

Yeah no idea where FFF came from butt it was definitely made when Teddi was on so includes all 5 of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.