• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Started OC finally on season 7. It’s so good, like PEAK housewives. On season 10 right now and I can’t believe this is even real. Like I thought the Erika and Jen Shah **** was crazy but this is next level. Lying about cancer fuckkkkkkk

ATL this week felt unorganized. The trip to Jamaica feels kinda forced. I guess they needed an off episode.

I did enjoy seeing Sanya’s origins, it was cute how her auntie said hi 

12 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m so happy I started RHONY even after being iffy of it due to Ramonagate last year. Bethenny is a top 5 housewife for me.

Yes she most definitely is one of the all time greats. Her run in S7-11 was legendary. 

53 minutes ago, Chemist said:

eh I am not saying that this should be a storyline. I am just saying that it is perfectly fine for Garcelle to defend Sutton when all the women defend Erika's drunken behavior. I actually like Erika as a villain 

agreed. i can enjoy Erika as villain, because she's giving these girls a storyline other than glamgates or lategates. what's just annoying about it is that they have a problem with 1 woman defending 1, when that is nothing compared to 5 vs 1 :deadbanana2:

it gets boring when 5/8 of the cast refuses to go after each other now. like please spare me, if Erika did that to their kids they wouldn't find it funny and it would also be a storyline. this loyalty thing of the faux five is so questionable, and makes no sense to do it to keep their job when it'd be the opposite. sure Erika & Rinna never had beef and it would stay that way, but the others hated or went after each other at some point for them to be this loyal :rip:

12 hours ago, Fetch said:

I think Diana is only there because Andy is ******* Asher 

no it's true it's true :rip:

Interesting 

it’s sheree then Kenya then kandi 

and marlo then drew then sanya 

according to Carlos king sources

Mary being the only one using her brain at the table

On 8/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Dorit was on the blind item as getting axed too (but I think she will be a friend tbh)

I do see Rinna and Diana though going 

Dorit, Rinna, Diana all going makes sense tbh although I do think Dorit is funny af 

Filler episode:zzz: but also transitory  the fireworks creating dynamic shifts are about to start soon :clap3:

Do ppl like Stainberry? Was she good on Ladies of London ? Cuz she’s awful on Dubai 

13 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Do ppl like Stainberry? Was she good on Ladies of London ? Cuz she’s awful on Dubai 

Ladies of London had a much, much weaker cast so it made Stanbury seem like a good reality star when she's not

Garcelle & Sutton really clear the girls with facts each and every time and it's so embarrassing for the FFF.

Sutton was called a liability but pointed out how the very thing she talked about last year came true with lawyers contacting people in their circle.

Garcelle always talked about how she doesn't feel supported and Erika confirms it by saying "If anything was wrong with me you'd be the last one in this group to know" and she made it clear she knew that already

Ayan's story is really heartbreaking ? 

Erika is a villain is no fun because she doesn't know if she actually wants to be the villain or the victim, you cannot be both.

Side note: I miss this Dorit.

I never get tired of Garcelle and Sutton gathering the girls lol

:psyduck: 

this whole episode is wild. 

why did diana even start with garcelle and her fake sad face :dies: 

then Rinna trying to talk down to her like a child :psyduck:

Kyle calling it “homeless not toothless” was the funniest part of the episode 

then Kathy follows it up with “I’ve worked with the homeless. I’ve worked with the toothless.”

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Erika is a villain is no fun because she doesn't know if she actually wants to be the villain or the victim, you cannot be both.

Side note: I miss this Dorit.

Dorit’s peak 

Lmao wbk this since S10 but glad more people are realizing this. Bravo should be thanking Sutton and Garcelle for the high ratings because a show of Erika, Kyle, Dorit and Lisa being nice to each other would have horrible ratings

Garcelle and Sutton CLEARED the frauds, it is was good foreshadowing to see Kathy start to voice her support for Garcelle (and against Rinna/Erika). It's clear that Erika and Rinna are starting to realize that their ass kissing of Kathy is not working, so it's not surprising that they turn on her later :skull: 

Also the foreshadowing of Kathy saying "you say anything wrong these days and you're cancelled" :skull:

As fun as it was to watch Garcelle and Sutton dismantle the FFF with ease, it's getting quite boring that the dynamics among the veterans never shift. Part of what makes Potomac interesting is that Gizelle and Karen go from eviscerating each other, to being friendly two episodes later. Same with Ramona/Luanne/Sonja on NYC, VIcki/Tamra on OC, Kenya + the whole Atlanta cast, even the Miami girls have interesting and shifting dynamics. The BH alliances are getting boring and stale. We're gonna need Dorit to jump ship and join the winning team next season once Kyle discovers she's f***in Mauricio :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.