boys

18 hours ago, PopKills said:

Brandi Glanville said BH is not casting any new members at the moment, welp 

I approve

Diane deserves a 2nd shot

Crystal ain't going nowhere (for political reasons) unless SHE quits 

Rinna keeps stuff going

Kyle is the nucleus

Desirable (ask Mauricio) Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit has RISEN in the ranks and REMAINS that girl in rented fashion but you don't wear those clothes twice anyways so maybe she won

Erika is someone who if she can find another sugar daddy she needs the heave-ho. We invest in wealthy or broke fronting like they are wealthy cast members...we are not investing in I had it...I lost it and now I'm selling cheap hair extensions to make ends meet.

Garcelle has RISEN and UPPED her game in actually playing ball I CRITICIZED her last season so I HAVE to give her credit for playing ball even when I didn't agree I still respect plus we need to see her in this luxury brand business building. I need to see what she brings even though her fashions are tacky AF. Remember that big bird getup.

Sutton is like the new RInna and THAT is why Rinna is so mad because Rinna was mild and messy and then she became buckwild and she is getting her KARMA for being a torn in LVP and Yolanda's azz. Ha.

Sheree is a BOMB. Told ya so.

Kathy is bombing herself (but I think they see potential in eventually using her to shake up the cast-bring Brenda Ritchie in). Minesweeper style just stepping on ALL the wrong boxes chile

sIMevkq.gif

I'm STILL rooting for Holly Robinson Peete. 

I also think Crystal needs one more asian women representative. Just like it's not fair for Garcelle to be the only black woman it isn't fair for Crystal to be the only asian woman on the show, too

18 hours ago, *Tim said:

A rumoured cast of RHONY has appeared online ?

MEh.

At least we know Eboni and that other girl aren't back. 

So what do the Eboni apologizers have to say now.

She RUINED RHONY forcefeeding race relations down the audiences throat (not on her own producers wanted to pander to the current climate) disenfranchising the important elements about escapism, luxury p0rrrrrn (which Eboni did not contribute to) and older wealthy women fighting over petty stuff like they are in high school then getting drunk and resolving issues.

Bershawn > Eboni

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually not hating this season of BH so far. Some filler here and there but for the most part I'm entertained. Sutton and Garcelle are killing it this year. 

I've been lurking on Reddit and the fans on there are so miserable, they don't have a single positive thing to say ever :skull: it's all about how they are all problematic and anyone who says otherwise is also problematic. Why be the morality police about a show with no morals? I wanted to follow along to see others reactions to the episode since nobody I know watches the show but it's an Eeyore hivemind over there :rip:

It seems the consensus is everyone hates Diana, and she has a cloud of scandals following her around, but I don't mind her on the show. I had an Eastern European neighbor growing up that she reminds me of so that has helped me warm up to her. I'm not saying she is my favorite but there are others that should get cut before her. It seems like fans decided they didn't like her early on in the season and now no matter what she does she can't win.  Her scenes are so phony and ridiculous but it's kind of entertaining so see someone so delusional and detached from reality. I was screaming when her sugar baby was performing and drunk Erika was screeching along :dies:

Crystal is annoying af to me throwing around buzz words she seems to not know the meaning to or weight of and being hypocritical about it. The eating disorder stuff is also the opposite of compelling TV (except when drunk/pilled up Erika was telling her to take laxatives :deadbanana4:) I do enjoy her sense of humor but a lot of her recent content is a buzzkill. I've had ED issues and it's such a damper to hear about on the show. 

Rinna needs to go for sure. I can't stand her and it took me a while to even get into BH because I knew she was on it and she makes my skin crawl. How does she manage to be in the wrong in like every situation ever. She is clearly phoning it in and has tormented our screens for far too long. That fake crying because she realized she was looking crazy at the end of the last episode was laughable. It was funny to see Garcelle and Mauricio laughing about her though. 

Erika is a demon but her messiness has been funny this season. I just wish they would stop beating around the bush with their stupid alliance protecting each other but I'm not going to beat that dead horse.

I want to see more of Sheree, I've liked all of what she has brought so far even though she has mostly been in the background. Kathy's one liners are a highlight of the recent episodes too. 

Homeless not toothless had me cracking up :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, FAN said:

Rinna OUT

Crystal OUT

Diana OUT 

Its 1000% necessary. 

Nevruary 32nd is when that happens in one swoop.

The ratings are the highest of the franchise...why make changes now.

9 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Just b/c people know a song does not mean they know Kandi as a person. She was mostly black-famous pre housewives.

what does that have to do with Marlo saying she's local as of 2021/2022:lakitu:

19 hours ago, *Tim said:

A rumoured cast of RHONY has appeared online ?

looks bland

Crystal is being paid for a FOH role lol 

but I like her 

I honestly liked BH this week idk why y'all don't use this episode. 

I personally enjoy Diana's solo scenes. Her dynamic with Asher is bizarre and seeing her socialize in general is intriguing. I prefer her solo scenes to Kyle's any day. Dorit was great this week! She's growing on me and this episode she really shined. I agree there's an element of camp to her. She's likable and pretty much stays out of major drama. When she yells at PK about the lights :rofl: and openly admits she married him despite him being ugly :deadbanana2:

Kathy's side comments kill me too. She really is a clueless rich person to a T. 

I'm watching Atlanta for the first time and I'm at the end of season 6 currently right before the reunion. Kenya is god tier casting and my absolute favorite. She is so messy in the best way possible, and her confessionals make me scream :dies: I also love Mama Joyce being a menace 

fight mama joyce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Acetone

Dorit's dentist saying he hd 6 other children with other women because of 23andme.... something seems off....

9 minutes ago, Acetone said:

I'm watching Atlanta for the first time and I'm at the end of season 6 currently right before the reunion. Kenya is god tier casting and my absolute favorite. She is so messy in the best way possible, and her confessionals make me scream :dies: I also love Mama Joyce being a menace 

Kenya joining ATL was a reset. Her vs. Porsha :skull: The way she turned on Phaedra and them all realizing this ***** was cray. I don't think anyone up until that point on any franchise had cracked the Housewives code in terms of being conniving and strategic (maybe only Tamra?) I miss that about the show: a HW who fully knows they are filling a role on a reality show production and purposely f*cking with ppl all in the name of making good TV. Kenya understood that for years. 

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Kenya joining ATL was a reset. Her vs. Porsha :skull: The way she turned on Phaedra and them all realizing this ***** was cray. I don't think anyone up until that point on any franchise had cracked the Housewives code in terms of being conniving and strategic (maybe only Tamra?) I miss that about the show: a HW who fully knows they are filling a role on a reality show production and purposely f*cking with ppl all in the name of making good TV. Kenya understood that for years. 

Gizzelle is the only recent one that fully gets its 

they both are bad when people do the same thing back at them though lol 

2 hours ago, Acetone said:

I've been lurking on Reddit and the fans on there are so miserable, they don't have a single positive thing to say ever :skull: it's all about how they are all problematic and anyone who says otherwise is also problematic. Why be the morality police about a show with no morals? I wanted to follow along to see others reactions to the episode since nobody I know watches the show but it's an Eeyore hivemind over there :rip:

they're so annoying, unfunny and bitter. last time i checked it was years ago :skull:  this community and twitter (most of the times) is much more lighter

1 hour ago, Acetone said:

Kenya is THAT girl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

34 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gizzelle is the only recent one that fully gets its 

Yes

RHOA S6 reunion is crazy to me because the reunion continued as if the worst assault in Bravo history (until that point :fan:) didn’t just happen :skull:. Nene even jokes about bringing Porsha back to hit Kenya again :deadbanana:

I just know JeLegend Aydin will be on Melissa’s neck the whole season :smiley:

21 hours ago, Crashed said:

Nobody can deny Sutton is CARRYING this show. :laugh:

Can we please stop writing ******* DISSERTATIONS on the milquetoast RHOBH??????? 

41 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Can we please stop writing ******* DISSERTATIONS on the milquetoast RHOBH??????? 

NOPE

Dissertations are my impact...carry on everyone

:hippo: BH thanks to the Diametrical Desirable (per Mauricio) Duchess Diva Dorit and her co-stars are worth the paragraphs

ShowyBowedIberianlynx-size_restricted.gi

I wish they kept this in the show :rip: Lisa is taking so many L’s lol. 

y'all what's this tea I'm hearing that Marlo got COVID and had to do the reunion on Zoom

Lisa Rinna's storylines have all objectively been terrible: accusing Yolanda of munchausen, saying Kim was close to death, almost assaulting Kim with a glass, betraying Denise, defending Erika last year, the list goes on. There's few redeemable qualities about Rinna. "Were ppl doing coke in your bathroom?" might be her best moment.

Take us back to pills-in-a-ziploc Rinna days.

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Lisa Rinna's storylines have all objectively been terrible: accusing Yolanda of munchausen, saying Kim was close to death, almost assaulting Kim with a glass, betraying Denise, defending Erika last year, the list goes on. There's few redeemable qualities about Rinna. "Were ppl doing coke in your bathroom?" might be her best moment.

Take us back to pills-in-a-ziploc Rinna days.

I don't know why she hasn't been put on pause when all those things were arguably worse than what Dorinda did to Tinsley

Rinna finally admitting that she makes **** up to start fights :rip:

17 hours ago, slw84 said:

Kenya is THAT girl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

Yes

Ashley is messy for sport too 

Being funny can make me forgive any messiness. That's why I love girls like Candiace, Kenya, Luanne etc because while they can be messes they also have me cackling. Rinna on the other hand is just.. unbearable. Not even in a love to hate kinda way. I'd love to see her gone but i'd love even more if someone actually came for her and read her like she deserves. That's what makes BH annoying. The 'villains' never get dragggeedddd like they should and like they do get on other franchises. Like someone bring up the husband for gods sake lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.