Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

9 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

The queen of European franchises is back :heart2: 

Very solid premiere and once again showing the other franchises (US too) how the talent show should be done.

Definitely not as strong as the S2 opening, especially the talent show, but still a very good episode!

Thoughts on results:

Hide contents

First of all, I'm not feeling Macarena being back... like at all :rip: 
Why her? There's so many better options for a comeback queen... And she kinda proved it this episode.

I personally didn't really agree with the results.
The bottom queens were correct, but how was Macarena not lipsyncing? She was BY FAR the worst in the talent.

The top was a bit messy imo.
Pitita should've been up there, for sure. Maybe Visa too lowkey.
Hornella was cute, but should've been safe.
Bestiah was good, but I would've given the win to Pakita. More impactful talent and a great runway too.

I'm really sad about Maria... She just seemed really interesting and intriguing. Her talent was so unique.
She was slightly messy this episode, but wasn't THAT bad. Like, in what world was Macarena better than her?

The episode was a bit long tbh i ended up having a bit of a headache 

But overall the queens are very interesting once we get to know them ( it will take a few episodes ) 

I agree on the talent show,  such a good production. US all stars take notes 

Spoiler

Macarena and Chuchi were the worst by far . And the 2 least likable also .

Also since when getting naked makes you win a lipsync ? Her face had no expression at all . Im tired with the Canarias Drag Queens . First time was impressive,  second time was elevated but we have seen this already . What's new with her ? Her butthole ? 

Macarena was annoying the entire episode i hope she goes soon 

Top2 were the Mexican and the one with the pole dancing for me 

Edited by shark_heather

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

This premiere was garbage compared to last season's. And what the **** are these judges on? I can't believe they praised Hornella's singing!?!? That was easily the most horrible singing I've heard in YEARS. And they also saved the Queen with the biggest bulge in the history of Drag Race? Not to mention all those visible beards.

Spoiler

But sure... Send home the immigrant and only fat of the season in the cast even though she's actualy good at drag.  I've had enough of these stupid judges.

I'm not watching this season, and that's why I'm glad there are so many franchises because now I can say NEXT and still have something current to watch. :gaynetcat4:

Edited by ToMmY

I... Am actually slightly disappointed by this first episode? Don't get me wrong, the cast is fierce, but the talent show and the runway weren't that good. It doesn't help that S2 had such a strong start so this was going to look worse by default unless they did better. Entrances and mini challenges were super fun though. I genuinely gagged when The Macarena walked into the workroom, truly didn't expect that!

So far Hornella and Pakita are screaming stars to me, I was already drawn to them after the Meet the Queens but this episode solidified the sentiment. Very impressed by Bestiah, Vania, Chanel and Pitita, I liked what they've shown. Clover looks sickening for a 9 months old drag performer, but that song was... Something. So bad I got second hand embarrassment. Pink Chadora is getting the Pupi/Samantha/Estrella edit, but she seems kinda likeable? We'll see. Overall placements were correct, bottom 3 was particularly clear. Surprised (but not that surprised) that they kept The Macarena out of the bottom 2. Lip sync was ok, I really enjoyed seeing Drag Chuchi naked and she also did better overall, so...

Kii at Supremme clocking them laces and beards. Mother does not play like... That!

Perched for what's coming next, it looks like E2 is gonna go the ShakesQueer route and I'm always here for an iconic car crash.

Now lemme go find some pictures of Chuchi and Chanel out of drag... For research purposes.

Yah this talent show def felt like a step down from last year. Some amateur hour antics up there.

Also... Stop getting naked during the lipsyncs challenge. That was not a drag queen, that was a full naked man.

give-it-up.gif

Edited by ToMmY

Not as strong an opening as S2 but I like that there doesn’t seem to be a clear front runner out the gate.

Macarena coming back in dark mode feels pointless. I also wish the episodes were a bit tighter on time. 

Did not enjoy that. Very mediocre talent show that left very little impact. Step it up girls! Only memorable thing about this episode was Bestiah’s incredible look :heart:

That naked man should have been eliminated on the spot for the obscenity between his legs

That was a decent premiere but way too long. They could've cut the stupid mini challenge out entirely. And the runway felt like foreveeer!

I hope the rest of the reason if just 1-hour long. I'm not here for this Italia tea. :shakeno:

Early faves are Pakita, Pitita and Chanel Anorex because he's so hot out of drag :smitten2:

Kelly Roller looks like Carmen Farrala out of drag. Maybe they go to the same doctor :keir:

Supreme reading the girls to filth before the critiques :bibliahh:

Drag Chuchi had no business being in the bottom and I'm glad she called the judges out in Untucked. But at least we got to witness that hot lipsync :flame:

Just finished the episode… um… Idk…

First of all, I like the cast overall, they seem like a good mix of personalities tbh, but that Talent Show was awful :deadbanana:

I didn’t love anybody although some of them were ok.

Clover Bish was fierce but those lyrics were tragic.

I guess I’m ok with Bestiah winning, her look was the best one and her Talent Show was harmless.

I have to stan Visa since she’s from my hometown, glad to see a Mexican queen making it in Europe. She should have been in the top 3 ngl, her Talent Show and Look were part of the better ones. She needs to keep her beard in check tho…

The Macarena :zzz: I was gagged at her looking like a complete different person :rip:

When I see Hornella, I see Venus D-lite

Drag Chuchi :deadbanana4: her ill fitting body suit in the talent show, that basic choreo and the close-up to her tuck djjajdjsjhef I screamed. Honestly I would have kept Maria Edilia, she seemed way more interesting and I she did better during the lip sync I thought. Chuchi getting naked was giving  Samantha Valentines a bit :skull:

3 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Also... Stop getting naked during the lipsyncs challenge. That was not a drag queen, that was a full naked man.

give-it-up.gif

MTE :rip:

On 4/13/2023 at 1:37 AM, Hephaestus said:

Oh my, apparently they announced at S3's press released that All Stars is already in production/filming :jonnycat:

I've seen the rumoured cast! Some real fan faves in there! :smitten2:

Great season premiere :clap3: I don't understand how Visa & Vania missed top 3, but Beastia is a well deserved winner.  The look and the performance was an unexpected surprise :clap3:

Macarena deserved bottom 2, her performance was awful and her runway was not good enough to save her from bottom 2.

Drag Chuchi, OMG :jonny4: Hot and the most naked I've ever seen a queen on the runway, the ass wasn't blurred one second! Maria got completely outshine the minute she was naked. 

Edited by Hector

the episode was way too long but it was actually a pretty good premiere I thought.

but there were lots of small slip ups, bad makeup, etc that all seemed to stand out. and with half the cast too, that warning was well deserved :rip:

bottom three should've been Maria, Kelly and Macarena so they were pretty close. Maria was clearly the worst.

I think my only thing is that I dont feel attached to any of them at all. by this point in S2 I was already loving most of the cast

also Visa robbed of a top 3 spot

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Kelly Roller looks like Carmen Farrala out of drag. Maybe they go to the same doctor :keir:

My thoughts exactly! Other queens that remind me of someone else are:

- Pink Chadora / Crystal (UK S1)

- Chanel Anorex / Cherry Valentine (out of drag)

- Hornella Góngora / Ella Vaday

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I've seen the rumoured cast! Some real fan faves in there! :smitten2:

Exciting! I hope it’ll air later this year :jonnycat:

The fact that this challenge was so messy that...

Spoiler

I never even imagined Pink Chadora winning for her performance or runway and thought they'd give it to Clover :rip:

Totally understand why Chuchi left though she wasn't bad in the lipsync compared to Vania. I hope she gets a chance to return on the special twist :duca:

Soraya was such a good guest judge too :clap3:

I'm actually really enjoying this season so far :skull: 

The runways and challenge performances have been objectively very underwhelming, especially for Espana, but I just find the episodes very entertaining. They cut be trimmed a little, but time flies - the queens are really funny and charismatic. Once they start performing better, it will be a full slay!

The winner of the challenge was... a choice. But they all did bad, so I can't be too mad.

I still would've given it to Clover - I didn't think her runway was that bad. There was some MUCH worse stuff on the runway.

Chuchi... I'm still kinda shook, even though I shouldn't be based on the show. She was just giving such winner energy in the MTQs to me that I really didn't expect her to flop this bad... I feel like she's much better than what she showed, so I hope she can come back with the twist and present a better side. 

Thank you for reminding me this masterpiece 

So the episode was very entertaining 

The queens are VERY likeable and enjoyable almost all of them ( except the Macarena who is competing for the most annoying ever ) 

The mini challenge was fantastic even though i would like to hear all the songs , the maxi challenge was Amazing even though it was so fast and messy that it was almost impossible to realize which queen did well and which did not ( except the 2 ones they did Chanel ) 

Clover was a fantastic dancer but i dont mind she didnt win , the btm i agree with .. Chuchis runway was one of the worst ever and she was the ONLY one who lacks personality 

Also i think Eurovision Episode SHOULD be a MUST in every season of drag race ( at least in the European franchises) 

On 4/17/2023 at 3:08 AM, Hephaestus said:

My thoughts exactly! Other queens that remind me of someone else are:

- Pink Chadora / Crystal (UK S1)

- Chanel Anorex / Cherry Valentine (out of drag)

- Hornella Góngora / Ella Vaday

Exciting! I hope it’ll air later this year :jonnycat:

Ella sweetie...

The challenge serving Holland 1 voguing realness :skull:

This season is... Not giving so far. Like at all :skull:

The absolute travesty of giving Pink Chadora the win instead of Clover... :skull:

Wtf is “a feather”?? I think I understood in the context of the conversation but can someone elaborate?

also- they were a hot mess in the maxi, and the runway was pretty sub-par as well

48 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Wtf is “a feather”?? I think I understood in the context of the conversation but can someone elaborate?

Pluma/feather: In Spanish (gay) slang, effeminate behaviour, demeanour, looks or intonation. General Spanish, "feather"

Sin pluma/without feather: How the Spanish gays say “masc”. Term coined by the gay male species native to Spain, homoerectus españolish: pluma, like feather, refers to more fem gays. Hence “sin pluma” would be a gay without feminine features.

Basically how you separate femme gays from masc gays. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.