Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

i hope they eliminated visa for shock factor to bring her back. she’s one of the best queens of the entire season, and i want to ser her in the top 4. i’m impressed by pitita but 2 of her 3 wins could’ve easily went to other contestants. they’re not slick with production riggory :rip:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Mexican fans are craaaazy :rip: poor Pitita

Is this season worth watching? I keep reading that it’s a mess because of the judging and if that’s the case I might skip 

Pitita winning the musical. What a ******* joke.  :dies:

The production doing dirty tricks just to create a storyline of her vs Visa. Gross!

Great episode outside of that tho. 

Edited by Blade Runner

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Is this season worth watching? I keep reading that it’s a mess because of the judging and if that’s the case I might skip 

Not really. It's frustrating to watch. I'm really pissed by how they are treating Clover. I'm sick of producers BS on drag race. It's ruining the viewing experience for us.  

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

It kind of sucks :redface:

Clover is only good for lip-syncs though, sorry. It shows she had only done drag for 8 months at the time of filming. 

Edited by Life Savers

Yeah, I was gonna say, am I the only one who's not seeing how they're doing Clover dirty? 

To me, she's just not bringing it :michael: And the fact that they saved her against Visa is a HUGE favor, cause she should've been gone.

49 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Yeah, I was gonna say, am I the only one who's not seeing how they're doing Clover dirty? 

To me, she's just not bringing it :michael: And the fact that they saved her against Visa is a HUGE favor, cause she should've been gone.

Visa ate her up. The only time judges did too much on her was that rant for the Eurovision challenge about how she wasn't good enough, which felt unwarranted. Her placements have otherwise made sense. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Visa ate her up. The only time judges did too much on her was that rant for the Eurovision challenge about how she wasn't good enough, which felt unwarranted. Her placements have otherwise made sense. 

Oh yeah, you're right! She kinda deserved to win that challenge tbh, but other than that, I think they've been spot on with her critiques. 

What the f*ck is wrong with the judging this season? :toofunny3:

Loved the moment in the workroom where everyone got stuff from home, very emotional. Musical was great, lowkey no one did really bad. If I had to choose I would've put Pink Chadora and Clover in the bottom just because they didn't stand out like the rest, but there was no way in hell they were going to put Pink Chadora in the bottom after her two (rigged) wins, especially against Clover who would've obliterated her. Runway was ok, no one gagged me.

I actually thought this was Hornella's week (or even Vania's), but not mad at mother Pitita getting another win. she's the main character of the season, so effortlessly charming and funny. You can tell the gworls are pressed she's slaying so much because they're finding every excuse to come for her.

Visa in the bottom was a real travesty though, they really thought they did something there. Not only she was completely fine in the musical, but the runway looks were beautiful. Lip sync was incredible and Visa ate Clover up, so imagine my shock when they announced the latter was staying. Absolutely rotted!

Love that they're following the AS2 formula for the comeback episode, hopefully this means we get another gag worthy challenge and a surpise top 2 with both queens staying (and I need them to be Visa and Chanel).

inb4 The Macarena comes back for a third time :eli: 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Judging is unfortunately quite flawed, but not to the point it makes the season unwatchable (as a matter of fact, I'm actually enjoying it). There's some good characters, drama and drag, but in all honesty it's not at the same level of the first two seasons so far.

The pink chadora and pitita payola is disgusting:rip:

Eurovison episode was clovers

snatch game was hornellas

musical was vainillas win

and yeah visa should have won the lipsync

The stupid producers ruining the best internatinal franchise too:rip:

Visa robbed again :biblio: she should’ve won the talent show and doesn’t deserve to be in the bottom last week! 

• Thanks 1

The racism against Visa :biblio:

I don't know what's wrong with the judges this season :mazen:

Edited by Haus-Of_Mck
typo
  • Thanks 1

That was one of the craziest and gaggiest episodes of Drag Race ever :rip: 

I'm curious what others will think, since most people seem to not be enjoying the season, but WOW - that was amazing imo!

I'm not sure what to think about the Pitita drama. A lot of queens seem to be coming for her, so maybe there's some truth to it, but idk, I just have a hard time believing it. She's not done anything crazy that we've seen and the examples they told were weak. She said some shady/mean stuff? A lot of people did, maybe she was trying to be funny and it didn't land :michael:

The challenge was great! Vania/Clover/Hornella were amazing. Bestiah was nice too. The other three flopped HARD, but that's what made it even better ddd

Happy for Vania and Kelly :heart2: Could've seen it going to Clover (or even Hornella, idk why they judges were so hard on her again), but this was a good decision too! I'm afraid Kelly will flop, but she's super fun and sweet, so I'm glad she came back. Only Visa would've been better to come back, but she flopped in this challenge and already made quite a big mark with her antics ddd

GAG at that bottom 3 and that 2 people are leaving... I was wondering if they were gonna send the two front-runners home together, but I'm glad Pitita proved she's a good lipsyncer and can stay to slay more :heart2: Pakita was great and I'm sad, but she did kinda fizzle out a bit. Pink Chadora... never cared for her, so I'm not too mad. 

Great deserved win for Vania :clap3: I'm not sure Kelly deserved to come back as I don't think she'll improve upon her original run. Clover deserved a win too, she was consistently very funny. 

Visa wanted to sabotage Pitita and I'm glad it didn't fully work as her runway look was great and she was easily the best in the lipsync. Chadora had payola'd wins and Pakita was funny but never a threat any week in the competition.

Omg the episode was so goos

Glad to see Clover keep going :clap3:

Kelly returning is a .... choice :skull:

Visa obviously wanted to get Pitita out but she FAILED. THE Pitita continues to be the main character :clap3:

Pink can’t lipsync to save her life though, poor thing. 

Vania winning was OK even if I didn’t really live for the show itself. She looked great in both outfits too.

Pink did so bad today omg :rip:

I think Clover was robbed. She did amazing. 

And its really evident now that Vania is going to win. She is bestie with Supremme and they are trying to sell us a villain: Pitita. 

Visa is fully traumatized by Pitita it's kinda pathetic :rip:

Both Visa and Pink Chadora tried to throw punches at her the entire episode only for her to survive the lipsync Visa was so sure she was gonna bomb and for Pink Chadora to go HOME (in a comedy challenge) AHHHHH :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Screaming at Visa wasting their chance to come back just to sabotage Pitita 

we Stan a messy queen. Love her and she should have been done better by the show but we all know she wasn’t gonna win against Vania or Pitita anyways 

Pitita (at least with the edit they are slowly giving her) seems very cocky and unintentionally mean. But I enjoy her delusion

it looks like they are starting to have Vania be the new front runner after her meltdown a few weeks ago. I enjoy her

Rip Pakita. It seemed like you checked out the last couple of weeks but I really enjoyed you the first few weeks 

Pink…bye *****

Edited by Gavin.

the returning queen is probably going to flop next week and get eliminated :rip:

clover robbed again!!

Hola ****, holy ****. :bibliahh: I have watched the last 3 episodes and it's a whole mess. Honestly, more entertaining than AS8. :bibliahh:

Spoiler

One of the front-runners being out, the chances of both front-runners being eliminated the same episode. :redface: The producers are so damn crazy. :redface:

It's Pitita's game now, tbh.

Edited by Roberto

8 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

That was one of the craziest and gaggiest episodes of Drag Race ever :rip: 

I'm curious what others will think, since most people seem to not be enjoying the season, but WOW - that was amazing imo!

I started watching the season when The Macarena left and honestly, it's been a wild ride. 

This episode was so gagging, Ru could never. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Roberto

What a mess of a season :rip: 

Clover deserved to win but if they wanted to rob her the should’ve let someone else win, Vania’s team was basic af.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.