Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Yeah this season definitely isn't feeling as strong as 1 and 2 but the judges are sniffing glue. Telling Clover that Visa's atrocious outfit was better than hers? :biblionny:

Anyway my faves so far are Hornella, Pitita, Vania, and Pink Chadora :heart:

The Macarena is insufferable here too omg :biblionny:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

The season is just fine so far. Three seasons in a row of excellence was too much I guess. I'm not in love with anyone so far but Macarena has already outstayed her welcome. I'd rather they had Naysha'd María Edilia. 

HOW tf did Visa not WIN the talent show?? She was serving some AGT level of performance :deadbanana4: 

22 hours ago, Hector said:

Pluma/feather: In Spanish (gay) slang, effeminate behaviour, demeanour, looks or intonation. General Spanish, "feather"

Sin pluma/without feather: How the Spanish gays say “masc”. Term coined by the gay male species native to Spain, homoerectus españolish: pluma, like feather, refers to more fem gays. Hence “sin pluma” would be a gay without feminine features.

Basically how you separate femme gays from masc gays. 

that’s what I deduced but I couldn’t find confirmation on google lol

Thanks !

That was for sure the best episode so far :clap3: 

The girls really brought it on the runway! Like 80% of the looks were really stellar. 

I also agreed with the judging for the most part.

Pitita ate and deserved her win. Bestiah snapped too. I could've seen Visa in the top3, but Pakita was great too, so I'm not mad.

I think the bottom 2 was correct. Clover wasn't that bad though. Not sure who else I would've put down there though... Maybe Macarena? Hornella's last look was horrid, but the first two were pretty great, so... idk, didn't really matter, but Clover seems to be getting snubbed a bit.

Sad about Channel, but it made sense. She was fun as a character on the show, cause she was shady, but her drag wasn't the strongest. Cool ideas, but poorly executed. She's kinda like Bestiah, but less polished. Also, I HATED her runway walk... It was so spastic and crazy. And she kinda did the same in the lipsync and got eaten up by Kelly Roller, who wasn't even that good :rip: As much as I liked her, so far she would be my last pick for the comeback queen.

Pitita is one of the best challenge winners in recent memory. Every single one of her looks were so elevated & impressive, very happy for her.  :clap3:

Both Chanel & Kelly's looks were tragic but I did think Chanel had a little more to offer especially since Kelly doesn't even utilize her gimmick with the roller skates well to begin with on the runway :deadbanana4:

Ma’am wtf was this dancing challenge. A hot mess all around 

I haven't been watching this season but I'm so happy Chuchi was eliminated :rip: the Canarian drag style is so unappealing and doesn't translate well on TV

Pitita has guaranteed her spot on the top3 after this challenge :cm: 

the season still has a lot of fillers. Please send Macarena home asap 

Finally a good episode. Pitita ATE :jonny2:. And I'd be very surprised not see Bestiah in the top 3.

honestly, this season so far is dog sh*t.

I'm just not really enjoying any of it at all. 

sad the trade of the season is gone before Pink Chadora, Kelly Roller, and Vania. 

they need to stop playing with Clover. I swear to god if she goes home before the 3 i just mentioned. 

also I'm honestly 90% sure Bestiah wins the season. 

glad pitita won the ball. she did great. 

Clover was done wrong last episode, but the bottom was deserved this time. The first two looks were terrible, the headpieces were a minute away from falling off :rip:

Kelly didn't even know the lyrics lmao they should've both gone home.

This season so far is the pits, most of the girls are TERRIBLE. :rip: 

Edited by igninton

Visa was low key robbed from the top imo

i would have kept Chanel because shes shady and Kelly is just... hot?

Bestiah and Pitita are killing it! I could see them both in the finale!

This episode was okay and the judging were mostly correct but I’ll miss Chanel’s confessionals :emofish:

Pitita is my winner. She's the only one that has the X factor.

Yeah, this season isn't giving it but this episode was at least better than the last.

Pitita was the clear winner, all three of her looks were a serve. The nerve of one of the Javi to comment on that white piece of fabric in the skirt only to be GAGGED when it turned out to be something intentionally put there. I cackled, not gonna lie!

Bestiah did also very well and so did Visa and (yes, even) The Macarena, I was kinda gagged one of them wasn't in the top.

Bottom was correct, although Clover turned it with the look she made. It was so good it singlehandedly saved her from lip syncing, we love a crafty queen! The way it was even better than the ones she brought from home (with those flappy hairpieces) :dies:

Lip sync was ok, I honestly would've kept Chanel because her drag has a point of view and she looks somewhat polished despite her showing this episode. Kelly has consistently looked busted so far and doesn't have any interesting going on for her (at least for my taste).

• ATRL Moderator

I love this season.  Yeah the girls can be crunchy but there’s heart to their drag.  

and the judging has been 100% correct every episode.  

Finally caught up, sad the eye candy is gone :chick3: I’ll miss seeing Chanel on my screen

The Macarena coming back acting like she slayed her season nn

Well ... Pitita is absolutely adorable and a clear front runner 

I was expecting Macarena to do well in comedy but really i cant stand her

I didn't connect so much with Pakita this week and i thought Visa was much worse than Roller in the challenge

The mini challenge was great , the main i would have shortened the scenes a bit . Lately they make such a long scenes in all the franchises and it gets tiring . Lipsync was great 

I'm really loving this season (except for how long the episodes are) :heart2: This cast is doing it for me and I hope everyone can grow to feel the same!

Loved the runway this week again and the challenge was pretty good. 

Ultimately I'm not mad with the results. I actually liked the first group a lot and thought Kelly and Hornella were standouts, but I kinda understand why the judges picked Pitita/Pakita/Macarena for the Top3. They were definitely some of the best too.

I'm really sad about Kelly going :'( 

Her runways were a bit crunch, but she was such a lovable character and I actually thought she did great in the challenge. 

I think they tossed her, cause they didn't see it for her like that and I can't blame them for that, but yeah, it didn't seem right this week. Will miss her :heart2: 

Pitita is my winner. She has the X Factor, she looks amazing and has a beautiful personality. 

Pitita screaming winner's energy by this point  :clap3: Another well deserved win! 

Kelly & Clover both killed it in the lipsync! Shame Kelly left as I thought her lipsync was better than last week (and she finally did something impressive in those skates even though her outfit was tacky AF).

• ATRL Moderator

Clover was  such a mess in that lip sync!  Kelly was robbed!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.