Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

The reunion was fun. It also confirmed that Jota should've stayed longer just cuz she's hilarious :bibliahh:

Also #TeamVenedita, Sharonne is super overrated :michael:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

On 5/31/2022 at 1:17 PM, Hephaestus said:

Marina also has no place in that top 4 let's be real :mazen:

Marina's wigs are a crime against humanity

huh Queen Marina made it to the top while snake Jiu-jitsu had to apologize deal with it!:clap3:

Sharonne talent, and you love to see her winning :clap3: 

The finale lipsync was...something:rip: Sharonne and Estrella really tried to have their Sasha Velour moment while Venedita was okay i suppose.

I don't have many thoughts about the winner, she did fantastic but her drag does nothing for me, but i can't deny she's really talented.

Honestly this season fell off after the talent show, picked up a little bit with the Sethlas/Juriji fight, but then decided to cut the two back to back, so...

Overall, a good season regardless.

Sharonnes look :rip: so ugly and boring

Crowning a queen who has done blackface in the last 5 years...(or done blackface period)

I’m glad they stopped Marina from making top 3, I totally thought they were gonna cut Venedita and I was like damn… Marina really roached her way to a top 3 spot. 

The finale was lovely and entertaining :heart2:

It was good to see the whole cast, especially Juriji, Sethlas, and Onyx!

Carmen also ATE! Her cameo in the MV and her look for passing down the crown were both stun :smitten: 

I didn't love that they eliminated Marina and made it a 3-way lipsync.

Should've also told Estrella to go and had the top 2 lipsync.

The final lipsync was actually really fun though! It wasn't perfect, but the gags were really fun.

Congrats to Sharonne :clap3:

She might not have been my fave, but she was the obvious, and deserved, winner! Slayed the whole season, did great in the finale - she deserved it!

Really enjoyed this season overall, Espana is 2 for 2 so far, and I can't wait for S3 :heart2:

The highlight here was them pulling the rug out from under Marina at Top 3.

My favorite didn't win, but objectively speaking Sharonne deserved that crown. :clap3:

Also her look was the best (of the top 4 at least, because the eliminated Queens had some of the best looks by far :cupid:).

It was a really good season overall.

1 hour ago, AcidPrince said:

Sharonnes look :rip: so ugly and boring

In what planet is this ugly? :skull:

FUhMfWpWAAUaNkS?format=jpg&name=large

TALENT won :clap3:

Sharonne was the CLEAR winner since Day 1 so I am happy she got the crown.

So now that the season is over, here would have been my ideal win order:

Onyx - Sethlas - Juriji - Estrella - Venedita - Sethlas - Estrella & Sharonne - Sharonne - Venedita

Talent won in the end

Grandma took the crown as expected!

:clap3:

The only thing I did not like about the finale is that for me it should've been a top 2 of Sharonne and Venedita.

Estrella should've been eliminated as the 3rd & Marina in the makeover

They kind of did Mariana dirty though. I would have understood if they had eliminated Estrella too and left Sharonne and Venedita as the top two performers, which they were. The way they just randomly got rid of her after she rightfully earned her spot in the finale :rip:

The edit made me nervous. I thought they were gonna crown Estrella :biblio:

It was dumb to drop Marina before the final lipsync and not drop Estrella too lol. I guess they were scared Marina would slay another lip sync :bibliahh:

Obviously Boronne won. I'm happy that we got some great queens to look forward in future season though. Juriji, Venedita, Marina, Onyx and Jota :clap3:

Talent won again! The edit was scaring me tho, the final lip-sync was such a mess but they were show so much of Estrella I was worried they would crown her :rip:. It should have just been a top 2 lipsyncing but whatever. 

Also not the cast all saying throughout the episode Sharonne deserves to win 

3 hours ago, ToMmY said:

In what planet is this ugly? :skull:

FUhMfWpWAAUaNkS?format=jpg&name=large

Yes

nothing new

I literally had my jaw on the floor for a few minutes. I don't like her but why would they do that to Marina :hoetenks:

Anyway, talent won. Venedita was more clean with her lipsync tho, Estrella was annoying as **** in hers.

It felt kinda sad to see no one was even close to Carmen's final and crowning moment though, like that felt GRAND. The lipsync was an orgasmic cherry on top. This time it was like... yeah I can see her winning. No comment on the basic final gowns either.

2 hours ago, Life Savers said:

They kind of did Mariana dirty though. I would have understood if they had eliminated Estrella too and left Sharonne and Venedita as the top two performers, which they were. The way they just randomly got rid of her after she rightfully earned her spot in the finale :rip:

That was messy. There's nothing Marina did in this episode that all the other eliminated queens didn't aside from that verse in the song. :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.