Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Nothing of value was lost tbh... Clover won the second she showed her boob.

Great runway this episode, Visa's really made an impact on me like wow... the huge silhouette screaming innocence -> the tragedy happening right in front of our eyes :sosad:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Yeah… this is Pitita’s season 

Great runways from almost everyone :clap3:

Yeeeah it’s Pitita’s to lose. It’s Carmen and Sharonne all over again 

Wooow

Visa's Ruveal must be the BEST RUVEAL ever made just behind Sasha's

It let me speechless, no words

Pitita is my fave so far :clap3:

This is a Pitita stan account, I love her so f*cking much. More on that (and on the episode) later.

Pitita LEGEND :clap3:

Edited by Life Savers

If you're not watching Sí lo digo, you're really missing out by the way. Very entertaining!

Really nice episode! The SG was strong, the runway was INCREDIBLE, some emotional moments, but also finally some drama :clap3: 

Don't know, if I really agree with the results though...

I get why Pink Chadora won, but I personally liked Hornella the most. The rest of the tops were correct though.

As for the bottoms - I actually thought Pakita should've been safe with Clover and it should've been Pitita in the bottom. It could've been either Macarena/Bestiah or Macarena/Pitita for the lipsync.

Not to be rude, but I'm glad Macarena is gone. Pakita ate her up in the lipsync and... idk, she's just kinda annoying and not giving much. Hope she's not the comeback queen (right now I'm rooting for Kelly, but Maria or Chuchi would be cute too).

Next week looks intriguing... The clip of Pitita alone ddd :rip: 

The judges were getting their life in that lip sync :dies: and loved seeing legend Pupi again :alexz: 

Omg Visa's runway was everything

Don't get why Pink Chadora won.  I was way more impressed with Visa, Hornella, and Vania's performances and runways.  Either one of them should have won. 

Lipsync was pretty even,  but I'd have given the shantay to Macarena. 

3 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

Next week looks intriguing... The clip of Pitita alone ddd :rip: 

And Penélope Cruz as the guest judge :eek:

The way Pitita continues to be THEE character of the season. I know a star when  I see it. 

I also agreed that Pink asking what the question was a thousand times was annoying and took away from the game. Should have been an Hornella win although I didn’t like her look. 

Great episode. Reading challenge was meh and I didn't understand why Vania was so down, but from the moment Pink Chadora and Pitita started arguing the episode became great.

Snatch Game was very strong, with Hornella, Pink Chadora and Visa being the clear top 3. Vania also did good but I thought she was carried by Hornella's performance. The rest was meh or straight up bad, but I gagged when I found out that it was Pitita under all those prosthetics, it was very impressive. It was cute seeing Pupi too, the fact she was impersonating the guest judge was very funny.

Runway was jaw dropping. The amount of money that went into those looks, whew! Pitita, Vania and Visa CLEARED, those looks were so f*cking good (especially Visa's). Judging was alright, I guess there was a case for all queens in the top 3 to win but Pink Chadora had the best impersonation so... That runway looks was not cute though and she's kinda insufferable (Pitita was right!).

Bottom two was correct, Pakita easily won that lip sync. Macarena came back and thought an expensive runway package would carry her to the finale, but that's not how things work mama, sorry not sorry. Next!

I agree with Pititas win, she deserved. Sad to see Kelly gone :( 

Now which producer is Pink Chadora *******?! Insufferable Lady Camden lookalike

Idk what to even think about this episode...

The first half was boring as hell (and I say this as someone who's been loving this season), then it got good when Clover and Visa started imploding, and then what happened at the end was just ****ing crazy.

While the results were not terrible, I definitely think Bestiah should've been in the top (probably over Vania).

I also thought Pink Chadora was pretty forgettable and would've swapped her with Pakita. 

Also, I definitely thought the win would go to Hornella (or Bestiah). I'm sad, cause I love Hornella so much and I feel like they keep snubbing her.

Not too mad thought cause I love Pitita and she did pretty great too + I can't wait to see Pink Chadora seething next week :eli: 

I'm sorry, but Visa going home was the biggest load of crap so far this season. She easily won the lipsync and she's been doing much better this season, so what was the reason to save Clover? They better bring Visa back next week...

Next week looks really good though. Finally the comeback and even more drama. Should be good and I'm rooting for Visa to come back.

Pitita the certified frontrunner of the season :clap3:No wonder Pink Chadora & Visa had their claws out for her. 

Vania did the best in the challenge & would have won if her runway was stronger.

Visa beat Clover in the lipsync, but not mad she's staying :clap3:

Have no clue which queens will knock out some of the current queens next week.

• ATRL Moderator

VISA was done dirty.  She didn’t do that bad in the challenge and her runway was fine (in comparison to others).  And she ATE clover up in the lip sync.  Like… clover tripped :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Glad to see a queen like Pitita slaying without being shoved down our throats like Sharonne was 

Vania was the best in the challenge by a long shot but the runway was ugly and they’ve been making an emphasis on it. Pakita and Pitita were the only runway-ready looks.

And yes Visa ate Clover up for dinner. I’d have put Pinkchadora in there, she was completely forgettable and had the nerve to come for THEE Pitita when she literally won a challenge for eating a sandwich and robbed Hornella last week.

• Thanks 1

Queen Vainilla was ******* robbed:biblio: 

Pitita had a great runway but her performance was forgettable 

Visa ATE Clover 

they clearly doesn’t like her

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.