Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

I am team Venedita

Sharonne has done amazingly well but there's something that is keeping me from rooting for her to win the season

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Sharonne has to win, but yeah, Venedita would be fine too. The other two are just there so the finale has more than 2 queens.

I think I’m more attracted to Venedita’s drag than Sharonne’s but Venedita’s run really hinges on her makeover because the improv win was meh. Seemed like they gave it to her to give her some momentum, she had stronger performances in other challenges (the ball, snatch game, etc).

Sharonne is just too damn talented to not crown, her run was impeccable even if she is a bit more reserved outside of her talents. She’s the only one fitting to follow up Carmen as a winner, Venedita would feel like Carmen’s understudy to me. 

Carmen wishes to have Veneditta's personality imo.

Both Carmen and Sharonne lack originality and personality. 

2 minutes ago, igninton said:

Carmen wishes to have Veneditta's personality imo.

Both Carmen and Sharonne lack originality and personality. 

Venedita is kind of dry to me idk. But it’s my understanding from what I’ve seen that her type of personality is typical for Spanish celebrities so her type of humor/cadence translates well to that audience. If so, work. I like Venedita a lot though so I don’t wanna discredit her. 

But I wouldn’t say that about either Sharonne or Carmen tbh. Everything Carmen did on the show was pretty original, maybe not in aesthetic but in her run, which is enough to warrant her win for the DRES franchise. Sharonne is the same way, except she has the best run in any franchise ever, plus she’s a seasoned queen who helped to define/inspire the drag of a lot of Spanish queens I’d imagine. 

Just now, Relampago. said:

Venedita is kind of dry to me idk. But it’s my understanding from what I’ve seen that her type of personality is typical for Spanish celebrities so her type of humor/cadence translates well to that audience. If so, work. I like Venedita a lot though so I don’t wanna discredit her. 

But I wouldn’t say that about either Sharonne or Carmen tbh. Everything Carmen did on the show was pretty original, maybe not in aesthetic but in her run, which is enough to warrant her win for the DRES franchise. Sharonne is the same way, except she has the best run in any franchise ever, plus she’s a seasoned queen who helped to define/inspire the drag of a lot of Spanish queens I’d imagine. 

Carmen's personality always felt very forced to me and that's my problem with her.

Her confessionals, her looks, the way she spoke and her "humour" (she basically has none :rip:).

Veneditta's delivery is flawless in a non try-hard way, it's effortless for her.

Carmen has polished looks but because she's a seamstress, her makeup and hair were a MESS and a half, and anyone who denies that is just plain delusional. She was lucky no one really cared about it enough to give her a critique on it.

I would love Venedita to win but I can't deny that Sharonne absolutely dominated the competition. Barring any major screwups in the finale the crown is basically hers at this point

If they don't crown Sharonne they're gonna give it to Estrella :skull:

I mean they saved her last week so she'd be in the finale just because

If they crown Estrella with the busted looks :rip:

I really like her but she's the kind of queen who should come back and destroy an All Stars with the proper resources. Vene and Sharonne are both ready to reign. 

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Why would she post this :rip:

FTYq0wcWUAAzhrf?format=jpg&name=large

OMG :bibliahh:

I can't imagine hating Carmen so much to the point of deluding myself into thinking she had horrible hair and makeup. Maybe the first episode I guess.

deb242659d67ff8656d950e3489e83cdac6237c1.gifv

12 hours ago, igninton said:

Carmen's personality always felt very forced to me and that's my problem with her.

Her confessionals, her looks, the way she spoke and her "humour" (she basically has none :rip:).

if you're talking about her humor in the competition, maybe you're right, but she's one of the funniest queens outside the show. 

I literally CRIED watching this:

I don't know if you understand spanish without subtitles. :dancehall:

Sharonne is soooo winning this finale :clap3:

The reunion was lovely and quite entertaining :heart2: This season keeps bringing from beginning to end!

Juriji apologizing for everything was cute and mature, but I still don't think what she said was as big of a deal as they all made it seem... :skull: 

50 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Juriji apologizing for everything was cute and mature, but I still don't think what she said was as big of a deal as they all made it seem... :skull: 

Yeah, it was so dramatic and for what? She called out Marina for being fake and making farts and Sethlas for not being funny, it's really not that bad :skull:

I really enjoyed the reunion, especially because it was a little different than regular reunions. I loved that they let eliminated queens show one of their unaired runways.

I have no doubts Sharonne will win (and she deserves it too), but I wouldn't be mad at Venedita snatching the crown.

Something definitely seems lost in translation with the Juriji thing. Idk if they edited something out but even their reaction at the time seemed so outsized compared to the translation of what she said (during a tiff she didn't even instigate, no less).

God this was such an entertaining reunion!

Veneditta looking spotless and like a true WINNER stomping on Sharonne's crusy look :biblio:

I still think she'll win, don't get me wrong. But Veneditta would've dragged and won Violet-style on a different season.

... International All Stars? :gaycat5:

I tweeted at Juriji that she deserved a better reunion and that the second clip with sethlas and marina was weirdly edited against her, and she liked the tweet lmao. I mean it didn't even show that estrella started it all or Juriji's defense

I wish they didn't make such a big deal out of the Juriji/Sethlas/Onyx drama, especially since there is clearly footage they're not showing us :rip:

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

I tweeted at Juriji that she deserved a better reunion and that the second clip with sethlas and marina was weirdly edited against her, and she liked the tweet lmao. I mean it didn't even show that estrella started it all or Juriji's defense

She liked my tweet from when she lipsynced and her wig came off and I said she still looked better than half the other ******* there. lololol. She's shady. Also, she tweeted right after her fight with Marina something about Marina constantly misgendering her and then deleted the tweet...

Juriji is excellence lol

43 minutes ago, Antonini said:

She liked my tweet from when she lipsynced and her wig came off and I said she still looked better than half the other ******* there. lololol. She's shady. Also, she tweeted right after her fight with Marina something about Marina constantly misgendering her and then deleted the tweet...

Juriji is excellence lol

Oh my... Did you see that yourself?

Edit: NVM i just saw it

Edited by rihannafan

Just crown Sharonne or Veneditta and get on with it. The final 4 are so lackluster and boring. Imagine Estrella getting this far :rip:

It is obvious they heavily edited the Juriji argument with Sethlas and the others. Given that they made such a big deal out of it and we don't get why. I would like to see what actually happened that day :lakitu:

6 hours ago, Antonini said:

Also, she tweeted right after her fight with Marina something about Marina constantly misgendering her and then deleted the tweet...

Not the misgendering :eek:

On 5/30/2022 at 6:00 AM, Mr.Link said:

Just crown Sharonne or Veneditta and get on with it. The final 4 are so lackluster and boring. Imagine Estrella getting this far :rip:

Estrella is the only lackluster and boring queen in the final 4.

Imagine saying this when last year's Top 4 was... something. :rip: The real travesty was Killer Queen making it past the second episode and somehow sneaking into the finale.

55 minutes ago, igninton said:

Estrella is the only lackluster and boring queen in the final 4.

Imagine saying this when last year's Top 4 was... something. :rip: The real travesty was Killer Queen making it past the second episode and somehow sneaking into the finale.

Marina also has no place in that top 4 let's be real :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.