RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Property Queens

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

ATRL PROGRESS CHART

NzXBz3s.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

like... Nymph bottom boot really? at some point you just have to admit ur a hater. :ahh:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Ya Ya said:

1. Nymphia Wind

fFvLKssDQUb1JjsI6kZRF-UxZS5vvvj4X4k-99o2EuTSjoGU7Wv79In52UBIjwMTX4HtUtDAaVFZEeFmiFw7pHSQwW_Rg-Tbo3EuwgMdGcBmvDq3TzFRouH1jmYumDpE88VpFja2RUp-1ndoGVoUZIUxNVeVog

Top Toot: 40

Toot: 25

Boot: 3

Bottom Boot: 2 @40000000000000@GotMyBlueprint

Score: 136

Placement: Top Toot / Win

I KNOW THATS RIGHT

TOOTS/BOOTS

36Ls5o1.png

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW SCORES 

Dm1ko9G.png

• Thanks 2

:bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ya Ya said:

Lmao so much for being strategic 

• Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ya Ya said:

TOOTS/BOOTS

36Ls5o1.png

Dm1ko9G.png

The difference between Nymphia's score and the 2nd place score :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2024 at 3:56 PM, Why said:

Although part of me has a conspiracy theory that the Plane pre-season sabotage by Amanda and Dawns partners/friends was because either the finale has a Dawn vs Plane aspect so they wanted to tarnish her for the popular vote, or Dawn is eliminated by or because of Plane. Like, the sexual assault accusation had way too much behind it to just be a defence of Amanda surely…

I recently just caught up with this season so sorry if it's been brought up before but has Plane made any comment regarding the accusations and the connections of the people who made said accusations?

1 hour ago, LOTF said:

I recently just caught up with this season so sorry if it's been brought up before but has Plane made any comment regarding the accusations and the connections of the people who made said accusations?

No, her friend made a comment insinuating that she can't just talk about it. I also think she seems cool with Dawn from what I've seen on social media so this is either separate from them or Amanda was involved in hoping to tarnish Plane before the season starts knowing she does very well. It's certainly very shady tho!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ya Ya said:

TOOTS/BOOTS

36Ls5o1.png

Dm1ko9G.png

kudos for you for doing that, for ranking

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ya Ya said:

ATRL PROGRESS CHART

NzXBz3s.png

Nymphia with 5 wins 

It feels correct  :clap3:

6 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

For a girl that made actually made another outfit for another queen in a previous design challenge, this just felt exceptionally lazy... Even the shoe choice was just so lazy

She's always been lazy. She literally only wears gowns all the time throughout the competition. No wonder it took her 11 times to get into Rupaul's Drag Race.

• Thumbs Down 9

2 minutes ago, Nintendoes said:

She's always been lazy. She literally only wears gowns all the time throughout the competition. No wonder it took her 11 times to get into Rupaul's Drag Race.

discrediting one of the most established, dominating and talented queens ever with this weak *** take ... no ma'am

seethe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nintendoes said:

Calling someone lazy whilst also putting in the fact that she didn't give up after trying for 11 times.. really does not compute 😭 or when she continually helped others n

it's okay to not vibe with her runway package but she's absolutely not lazy

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No, her friend made a comment insinuating that she can't just talk about it. I also think she seems cool with Dawn from what I've seen on social media so this is either separate from them or Amanda was involved in hoping to tarnish Plane before the season starts knowing she does very well. It's certainly very shady tho!

I'm pretty sure Amanda posted a video where she was hanging out with Plane and some other S16 queens at some recent viewing party. Idk what to think. If Amanda was really behind the whole PJ takedown fiasco I don't think I would have been able to forgive her if I was PJ. Or maybe it was just a coincidence that the instigator was Amanda's friend. Who knows.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm pretty sure Amanda posted a video where she was hanging out with Plane and some other S16 queens at some recent viewing party. Idk what to think. If Amanda was really behind the whole PJ takedown fiasco I don't think I would have been able to forgive her if I was PJ. Or maybe it was just a coincidence that the instigator was Amanda's friend. Who knows.

No me neither, but who knows. It's hard to see Plane as a villain when she endured the nastiest smear campaign possible and without video proof it would've been hard to refute. If I was Plane I'd also wanted to avoid Amanda and what not wether they were involved or not cause what do you mean you're besties with the person who wanted to take me down in such a nasty way lmao. She's better than me that's all I'll say

ATM has such bitter energy I hope the hormone blockers do her well x

That being said, just because you're trans doesn't mean ppl don't get to call you busted on a reality show based on make-up transformations... if the Meat is undercooked, the customer has a right to send it back

ATM acts as if the whole cast bullied her, when in reality ONE girl said something for ONE episode, and then ATM herself or another contestant kept bringing it up again right up until her eviction interview. It's extremely pathetic and she's very lucky for how much the fanbase stood behind her. Season 5 would have dogpiled onto this wench ala Serena Cha Cha

This is all excluding the allegations fiasco which puts ATM in chaotic evil territory for me

sat.-july-13-408pm-7.jpg?w=833

:mazen:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Nintendoes said:

just to be clear I don't agree with this take, I respect Sapphira's dedication and I am for the peace treaty between Nympharinas and Sapphirusionals !!

9 hours ago, Ya Ya said:

1. Nymphia Wind

fFvLKssDQUb1JjsI6kZRF-UxZS5vvvj4X4k-99o2EuTSjoGU7Wv79In52UBIjwMTX4HtUtDAaVFZEeFmiFw7pHSQwW_Rg-Tbo3EuwgMdGcBmvDq3TzFRouH1jmYumDpE88VpFja2RUp-1ndoGVoUZIUxNVeVog

Top Toot: 40

Toot: 25

Boot: 3

Bottom Boot: 2 @40000000000000@GotMyBlueprint

Score: 136

Placement: Top Toot / Win

"Did you think about switching up the colors"

"Nah, just felt like wearing yellow. And?"

:clownny:

i love this hoot

• Haha 2

Im still not over the last episode , i watch the lipsyncs over and over again 

Morphine won the title but Megami won the episode 

Watching Megami move her body and strut around flicking her lil ponytail is so satisfying 

Like mama ATE down

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nintendoes said:

Sapphira is one of the most talented and fiercest yet gracious and humble queens to grace drag race, hence why a number of established drag queens have nothing but positive words to say about her and are in awe of her. 

She flew through the competition which is only a testament to her commitment and love for the art. 

If YOU don't like her drag, personally, then say that and cut whatever other dumb f*ckery you're trying to run with because it doesn't compute. Honestly. 

:rip:

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.