RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I like Asia but she didn't do well on the show. Bombed the major challenges like snatch game, the ball, the rusical, and the finale. It would be a good character arc for her to return and slay tho 

• Like 4

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Asia is excellence to me idc

tumblr_p82osvtQhC1vj3yico1_500.gif

• Like 7

omg

28 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

omg

… looks like it may be a little less best friends race than we thought. 

• Like 1

That trailer has a little too much Vanjie :khalyan:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… looks like it may be a little less best friends race than we thought. 

GOOD! 

• Like 1

Oh wow, everyone looks correct. See when you give queens a budget to work with? :clap3:

• Like 2

Crown Roxy :gaynetcat4:

Jorgeous got a lot of screentime in the trailer :khalyan:

thank god, AS9 Jorgeous didn't evolve to the today Jorgeous yet.

I mean, trailers will always try to make it look good - hope it actually is

12 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

I like Asia but she didn't do well on the show. Bombed the major challenges like snatch game, the ball, the rusical, and the finale. It would be a good character arc for her to return and slay tho 

no cus why did i misremember her doing really well lmao

Shannel kinda giving look queen of the season so far. Mama she IS drag! S1 supremacy

• Like 1

Official trailer up with better quality

• Like 1

That pink look, Gottmik's The Scream and Roxxxy's big t*ittied one are sickening btw

vilettuce-damn.gif

• Like 1

i wonder how much they got paid on the back end of things to be doing a charity season … cuz most of these girls have decent coin post season and would have spent money on good looks methinks … maybe there will be an extra cash prize for the winner at the end of the season

for an 8 person cast tho, Vanjie, Nina West, Angeria and low key Jorgeous are duds for me … dream cast would have been like Gottmik, Plastique, Shannel, Roxxy, with Asia O'hara, Brooklyn Hytes, Utica, and Crystal Methyd

• Like 3

Chucky getting in on it :dies: 

• Haha 3

If you think about it, Jorgeous is kinda the OG Mhiya Iman Le Paige. Nothing going on in that head until it's time to lipsync

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, qurl said:

i wonder how much they got paid on the back end of things to be doing a charity season … cuz most of these girls have decent coin post season and would have spent money on good looks methinks … maybe there will be an extra cash prize for the winner at the end of the season

I read that they had 50k for appearing and 25k for their runways.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KFC said:

If you think about it, Jorgeous is kinda the OG Mhiya Iman Le Paige. Nothing going on in that head until it's time to lipsync

Jorgeous, for me, was moreso a mini Laganja Estranja. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, qurl said:

18 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

I read that they had 50k for appearing and 25k for their runways.

This is correct. There are also other prizes that can be won and it's still not 100% clear if the winner gets a cash prize of some sort in addition to the money going to charity. They don't have to worry about wasting runway looks either and (while I'm not positive about this) there may be some sort of small discount on some of the looks from designers if they are worn on the show - especially if it is rented.

If there's also a cash prize for the winner then it still may be pretty competitive. Overall I'm excited to see how this format works out. AS7 was fantastic so if we get the best parts of that season but make it more competitive with a sprinkle of drama All Stars could get some life back into it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Mhi'yah was endearing, though.

• Like 3

not it being ruvealed that the pink gown everyone was gagging over being roxxxy's rudemption lewk is actually just Nina west :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.