RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Team roxxxy Andrews. :flame:

But why do y'all only use this thread for any drag race updates? It's tiresome to keep on searching pages. 

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

god Plastique has the best look for years with her promo look. imagine she walking down the finale with that, ugh it's over for all :jonny6:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I fear for whoever has to go against her in a lip sync cause b*h

her lipsync style really tears the club down but damn that new mug is lil scary. 

• Haha 1

Nobody's worried about Jorgeous. She gives great body, great movement, but no face. Never even seen her emote during a lipsync.

• Like 3

Can I be honest here? is this a safe space? :gaycat2: 

Season 13 is the worst RPDR season ever and most of the cast is MID at most.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Idk about EVER but it's one of my least favorites. We got Symone, and Rupaul also proved that it's not just cats that have extra lives. Gottmik was there… and Denali on skates… and the precursor to the brick that Q played on RDR Live was there too! Anything I'm missing? 

IDK I was just watching the makeover episode and... Olivia, Denali, Rose, Tina :rip: is it horrible to say they are all MID to me? I mean I'd honestly only salvage Lala, Symone, Mik and maybe Kandi. But the looks were horrible too, the challenges were atrocious, even symone was making me cringe she relied on that head bob neck sway thing far too long :rip: 

3 hours ago, unino said:

god Plastique has the best look for years with her promo look. imagine she walking down the finale with that, ugh it's over for all :jonny6:

Too bad for her this show just had an Asian make it to the finale and get a crown

The quota is met for the producers for the next 5 years

8 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Competition wise AS6 felt like her season to win to be honest, but Ra'Jah came and sweeped so I would've been fine with either winning. TKB had a great showing too, but she kinda fizzled towards the end and Ginger also did well enough (but she's not a fave of mine). Instead we got Kylie, who arguably didn't even win the only challenge she got a win for :skull:

I love Rajah and I try not to say this out loud, but she doesnt give winner, she gives runner up and that is OK. Eureka FEELS like a winner, she did on S9, she did on S10, and she did on AS6, she checks all the boxes and has won major challenges.

Kylie did do well though, she ate the snatch game, she sewed well too actually, and she is a performer. She does not give winner though!

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

Nobody's worried about Jorgeous. She gives great body, great movement, but no face. Never even seen her emote during a lipsync.

I ALWAYS laugh when people think Jorgeous or Anetra are top tier lippers, like WHAT are they gonna do with a song like this?

Edited by satellites.™
  • Like 4

Honestly, as more time passes, I really don't hate S13. I maybe prefer it over S14, which had bottom tier looks for a modern season, and mediocre lip syncs. 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I tried rewatching it on Netflix when I was on vacation since I had a down day and I could barely make it through an episode with Tina burner's annoying confessionals. The Qlackcent started with Tina burner and Elliot with 3ks.

• Like 1

Nina gives pedo vibes ngl.

wouldnt be surprised if something came up about her one day.

• Thumbs Down 10

4 minutes ago, l3disko said:

Nina gives pedo vibes ngl.

wouldnt be surprised if something came up about her one day.

This is nasty and a BIG reason why drag doesn't belong on tv to begin with. You are doing EXACTLY what small town repubs do. WTF would make you say this?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is nasty and a BIG reason why drag doesn't belong on tv to begin with. You are doing EXACTLY what small town repubs do. WTF would make you say this?

she wants be child friendly yet she's getting jizzed on while wearing tinker bell costumes. Of course the footlicker is working with kids on Nickelodeon of all places. should we just give people a pass for being creepy as **** if they happen to be drag queens? 

12 minutes ago, l3disko said:

she wants be child friendly yet she's getting jizzed on while wearing tinker bell costumes. Of course the footlicker is working with kids on Nickelodeon of all places. should we just give people a pass for being creepy as **** if they happen to be drag queens? 

I hope you feel the same way about Trixie & Katya, whose MAIN demographic is teen girls. They are indeed R-Rated queens. The problem with drag becoming mainstream was always going to be this, drag has elements of sexuality and always has, it is NOT all ballgowns and sparkly makeup.

I sort of hate RuPaul for bringing drag to soccer moms and small kids, that was the WORST mistake this community has ever made tbh. I'm not defending Nina working with children if she does THOSE SORT OF SHOWS with them, but I doubt it. I find it funny you don't think a drag queen can do both, but if Lady Gaga read to children at a library and then got PISSED ON during her tour (with kids in the audience?) you wouldnt bat an eye?

• Like 1

Yea I'm no Nina supporter but there have been multiple posters in this thread saying she "looks like a pedophile" which really isn't the drag yall think it is :rip: let's have some couth 

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, l3disko said:

Should we hold pop stars accountable too then? Explicit themes have been in music, videos, performances and photoshoots for as long as I can think of. Drag is an art form and like every other forms of art, it's not meant to be consumed or understood by everyone.

• Like 1

Sorry yall but Jane's interview after Bodysuit cracks me TF up. She is so so funny. 

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Idk about EVER but it's one of my least favorites. We got Symone, and Rupaul also proved that it's not just cats that have extra lives. Gottmik was there… and Denali on skates… and the precursor to the brick that Q played on RDR Live was there too! Anything I'm missing? 

You're missing Kandy Muse a.k.a. the worst runner-up ever.

...they saw the fans celebrating the lack of awful acting challenges on S16 and knew they had to dampen our moods somehow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly, as more time passes, I really don't hate S13. I maybe prefer it over S14, which had bottom tier looks for a modern season, and mediocre lip syncs. 

All true but the S14 cast are all very likeable to me, which is more than I can say for the likes of Elliot, Tina Burner,Denali, Rose, Gottmik and Kandy Muse :rip:

• Like 2

Songs that got the biggest streaming bumps from the last season:

The song that earned the biggest bump of the season was Cher's "Dark Lady," which featured as the Lip Sync For Your Life song for episode four (aired Friday, Jan. 26). On the day the episode aired, "Dark Lady" earned 9,180 streams; the following day (Jan. 26), on-demand streams for the song spiked to 38,183, marking a 315.9% increase in on-demand streams for Cher.

Janet Jackson's "What About" also earned a triple-digit percentage increase in streams thanks to Drag Race. After being featured as one of the lip-sync songs in April 12's "Lalaparuza" episode, the song shot from 1,056 streams to 3,946 streams, netting Jackson a 273.7% increase.

Meanwhile, two Donna Summer songs nabbed similarly impressive streaming bumps thanks to a pair of lip-sync showdowns on this season of Drag Race. "This Time I Know It's for Real," Summer's song used in a lip sync on April 12, secured a 180.9% increase in on-demand streams the day after the episode aired. "Dim All the Lights," used in the episode 11 lip sync on March 15, also earned a 96.4% increase in on-demand streams the day following the episode.

The finale episode of season 16 (aired Friday, April 19) saw the franchise crown Nymphia Wind as America's Next Drag Superstar following a heart-racing lip sync to Kylie Minogue's "Padam Padam," (which earned a 56.5% bump in streams the day after being featured on the show). The queen made history with her crowning, becoming the first-ever East Asian winner of the American franchise.

https://www.billboard.com/culture/pride/cher-donna-summer-streaming-gains-drag-race-lip-syncs-1235667695/

Nymphia & Mirage's impacts, I know that's right :clap3: 

Edited by Hector
  • Like 4

Now I don't like Nina and think she can be weird with boundaries towards adults. However saying she 'has pedo vibes' is dangerous territory and not cute or funny to be throwing around especially with the political climate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.