RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

These 40 mins episodes are not the tea. Especially with 15-16 queens :skull: I need Amethyst, Aura, Robin and probably a few others i simply cannot remember to leave already. 

Sacrificing the fat so we can get Irene back.

Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I - Page 3239 - News and Events - Gaga Daily

And that's not a fat joke *Bob Voice*

The way there was about five seconds of time for each group for the filming portion, that's literally where most of the fun happens for these kinds of challenges.:rip:

I honestly didn't expect to be stanning Sugar and Spice but the girls have been doing well and have nice looks so far. I doubt they will last much longer but they have already proven they can do this imo. I actually thought Sugar maybe deserved high this week. :michael:

I wish they had done a 1 high per team so Sugar would have gotten her flowers for carrying team 3 on her back alone

:giraffe:

Knew they were going to serve. Crown them!

sugar-and-spice-sugar.gif

I am so obsessed with Sugar and Spice :jonny: Their architype is usually annoying, but they are kinda endearing. 

This tweet made a good point. This challenge was literally Sugar and Spice's day job and they are hugely successful doing it. It's not really surprising they did well and if the other queens had been smarter they would have given them more input. 

50 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

By the way producers are not seeing heaven for not making the girls lip sync to The Middle in front of Maren Morris

Or My Church! Would have been a slay. She looked absolutely stunning by the way :smitten:

Sugar + Spice are a lowkey slay. They are going to be HUGE after the show regardless of placement. And they’re so handsome I just can’t :smitten2:

Da f was that, miss Sasha only had one joke with neck snap and that's pretty it, how in a hell she's a winner...meh lame :deadbanana2::clown: Miss Loosey was robbed since she basically carried the whole commercial with her Dolly :gaycat2:

i'm lowkey living for spice and sugar. i'm surprised by how much i find them endearing. i like that they're self aware and are there to have a good time. depending on how things turn out, they can definitely have a similar career to trixie and katya. I don't think they will win this season, but I could be surprised. I wonder if they would do All Stars separately? 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m not crazy about them but Sugar and spice have the potential to be bigger than trixie and katya :rip:

they could both go home next week even lol 

Lol trixie briefly mentioned them on her podcast and basically said “I’m impressed with how marketable they are”. If she’s capitalist barbie the twins can be capitalist bratz 

46 minutes ago, Hannah Hunt said:

Lol trixie briefly mentioned them on her podcast and basically said “I’m impressed with how marketable they are”. If she’s capitalist barbie the twins can be capitalist bratz 

Trixie a Barbie? In what world?  The twins are so much more fun interesting and endearing then Trixie and Katya, who can’t even carry a show without a million editors and green screen trickery. 

I think I’m just going to say the twins are my faves this season I’m not ashamed. So fierce SO Awww 😂 I am watching more of their stuff then any other girl. They are intriguing plus they already have the content/catalog to binge already. 

1 minute ago, manwhore said:

The twins are so much more fun interesting and endearing then Trixie and Katya, who can’t even carry a show without a million editors and green screen trickery. 

they’re literally just white twinks :bibliahh: y’all are so silly and h*rny this season

8 minutes ago, qurl said:

they’re literally just white twinks :bibliahh:

What the f*ck does that even mean ? :sick:

35 minutes ago, qurl said:

they’re literally just white twinks :bibliahh: y’all are so silly and h*rny this season

Naw. Everyone this season. aside from mistress and the twins are pretty dry personality wise. Doesn’t mean they aren’t fierce queens but i just resonate with their personalities. Twinks don’t do anything for me sexually although now I think I’m twink-curious bc of them.  It is what it is. 

Edited by manwhore

16 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

What the f*ck does that even mean ? :sick:

I think they mean the whole “white and skinny” twink trope. You know the whole commentary on how the fans let “white and skinny” get away with mediocrity while poc aren’t ever given grace.  Being that it’s atrl though, some girls will hate on anything white though lol. I mean I’ve probably been accused of hating white queens too. (I don’t smh) 

S15 queens follower gain (after ep3):
Anetra: 170,9K (+12,4K)
Spice: 425,3K (+10,6K)
Sugar: 413,7K (+9,9K)
Marcia Marcia Marcia: 133,4K (+8,8K)
Sasha Colby: 146,6K (+8,2K)
Princess Poppy: 57K (+4,1K)
Irene Dubois: 68,6K (+4K)
Mistress Isabelle Brooks: 51,6K (+3,9K)
Luxx Noir London: 95,5K (+3,8K)
Amethyst: 46,2K (+3,4K)
Aura Mayari: 73,9K (+3,2K)
Loosey LaDuca: 43K (+2,9K)
Jax: 59,9K (+2,8K)
Salina Estitties: 72,6K (+2,5K)
Malaysia Babydoll Foxx: 95,5K (+2K)
Robin Fierce: 41,4K (+1,4K)

Barely even spoke this episode but the people are still stanning a legend when they see one

27c945a0f5bcca506cd14bda25c94c4a338a62cc

• ATRL Moderator

Irene hurting her chances of popping out of a box next season by fighting with beloved past contestants :redface:

The 40 minute episodes are absolutely NOT giving. I felt like I was watching a sped-up version of the show and wasn't able to properly digest anything besides the challenge which wasn't even good

An absolute mess. I don't even wanna know how they'll manage to stuff a double snatch game in half the time

ezgif-6-5f14b0022c37.thumb.gif.23d8a1d3e

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.