RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Can't they air the 40 minutes episodes but put on WoW Presents Plus the 1 hour episodes?  

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Can't they air the 40 minutes episodes but put on WoW Presents Plus the 1 hour episodes?  

I’m not sure they have the rights for that but it would be amazing 

Who I want to see leaving in the next episodes:

14th: Amethyst

13th: Salina Estitties 

12th: Aura Mayari

11th: Jax

10th: Marcia Marcia Marcia 

9th: Sugar

8th: Malaysia Babydoll Foxx

7th: Spice

6th: Luxx Noir London 
5th: Loosey

top 4: Mistress, Sasha, Anetra and Robin

40 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

She was the overworked drag performer that is performing in heaven. I.e her performing for the drag brunch while all the other girls were drinking, the cringy smile to please the fans, etc.

I really think yall are just having a hate train for Aura at this point like yall had a hate train for Jorgeous last year. The bottom 2 were the correct bottom 2 for the episode. I do think a lot of yall got a bad taste of Aura last week and its clouding your judgment, and even if she wins a challenge or two, yall are going to say she doesnt deserve it or whatever. 🙄🙄

Or you’re just habitually biased towards the Nashville girls :chick1:

I still cant believe Salina’s entire loud ass personality on the show is an entire act she puts on like she’s acting out a character. :skull:

This is worse than Laganja cause she was just being an obnoxious dragqueen while Salina actually switches to a whole different personality type :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

She was the overworked drag performer that is performing in heaven. I.e her performing for the drag brunch while all the other girls were drinking, the cringy smile to please the fans, etc.

I really think yall are just having a hate train for Aura at this point like yall had a hate train for Jorgeous last year. The bottom 2 were the correct bottom 2 for the episode. I do think a lot of yall got a bad taste of Aura last week and its clouding your judgment, and even if she wins a challenge or two, yall are going to say she doesnt deserve it or whatever. 🙄🙄

I don't know bb, I don't think she delivered that concept well enough for it to read well (or, more importantly, be funny & entertaining).  She's obviously talented but something's missing on the show.  She needs some more time in the cooker.

no one is on a hate train for Aura she just sucks and hasn't shown any genuine or real personality :rip:

she gives more "Social Media Queen" than the Twins if you think about it

Edited by Lost In Paradise

Aura is harmless. She hasn't even been given enough airtime to form a solid opinion on. Yes he seems like an insecure femme-but-not-really gay but who isn't? lol

4 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

no one is on a hate train for Aura she just sucks and hasn't shown any genuine or real personality :rip:

Spill. This is not a Jorgeous 2.0 hate train situation because at least Jorgeous had some charisma and some personality.

Michelle in the director’s chair looking pissed and yelling “Cut!” was the best part of the episode. My guess on top 4 is Sasha, Anetra, Marcia, and Luxx

Edited by FinleyGates

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Don't you know the girl? She was absolutely painful to watch and will win nothing

Wtf was Luxx doing in the top when Estitties was right there ? :biblio:

Sasha deservedly won. I wish we could have seen who came out with most of the ideas because it was surprisingly well written yet all we've seen is Marcia giving the role of god to Sasha.

I'm gagged at how good it was :chick2:

41 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Or you’re just habitually biased towards the Nashville girls :chick1:

I could be as they are my girls, but you guys sat here and said Orion kept up and two people said she beat Jorgeous in the MHMH lipsync, so i dont think yall have that much more room to talk.

30 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I don't know bb, I don't think she delivered that concept well enough for it to read well (or, more importantly, be funny & entertaining).  She's obviously talented but something's missing on the show.  She needs some more time in the cooker.

Yeah, she said last night she is coming off delulu and may get a villian edit soon, but she felt that her team got the best Michele critiques for this challenge when they were in there and discussing  it with the other teams, prior to the reveal, but it did not air that way. The reason i know about the concepts was because she went through what each of the three video concepts were and who was doing what in each video. Thats why Jax got called out for not having a lot of lines, because she was scripted to have more lines “allegedly” but Aura was not called out, because she wasnt scripted for that. Or that is what she assumes because she did not get critique’s from the judging panel. 

13 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Why does Loosey paints like she's about to cry? :ahh:

The way I was about to post that :deadbanana:

Just May's impact methinks :michael:

RuPaul's Drag Race UK series 4 eliminates first queen

7 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Don't you know the girl? She was absolutely painful to watch and will win nothing

We will see. She is an electrifying performer. Better than Jorgeous, and about same level as Brooklyn. When it comes to the performance challenges, i bet she has the win on lock, if she makes it that far 🙄🙄.

31 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

26 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Spill. This is not a Jorgeous 2.0 hate train situation because at least Jorgeous had some charisma and some personality.

It’s episode 3 and she did not even have a confessional.  Hard to show personality if you’re not even being shown. Yall should wait till at least top 12 because there are too many queens to even judge anyone other than the ones who will be in top or bottom for the episode (blame the 40 minute runtime.) But it is kind of a hate train when all she did was kinda bomb the talent show, called herself hot, and yall are dragging her more than people who were actually shown this episode. You can even blame Aura fans because i came into her getting dragged for doing … nothing.

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Not Bianca having better chemistry with Scarlet than Benkx

Being that these two episodes are the worst in pit stop history. That's not saying much.  Bianca is so  overrated. She's boring if she can't do her vulgar shtick.  She's scared of the fan base. Boring.  Pls always have Monet host these every  year. Clear the checks wow 

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Aura imo was bottom one that ep.  Genuinely don’t see her making it far either so I’m not sure why they saved her lol.  Like, she was just glitching out randomly in the background of every scene? What was the joke? 

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

mte! What the f*ck was she doing? :skull:

The aura dragging :clap3:

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Aura's drag and personality aren't it. I actually prefer a brain dead drugged up jorgeous to delusional aura.  Outside the show im sure he's pleasant. (Maybe yikes) 

Edited by manwhore

the editing and flow of this episode was such a choppy mess 

sasha wasn’t funny or good at all :sorry:

I’m not crazy about them but Sugar and spice have the potential to be bigger than trixie and katya :rip:

they could both go home next week even lol 

I’m here for the judges dragging the girls with no padding and not enough makeup 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m not crazy about them but Sugar and spice have the potential to be bigger than trixie and katya :rip:

they could both go home next week even lol 

I’m obsessed with their blogs :skull:

It’s over for Trixie once they release their makeup line

Sasha only had 1 joke abide really funny, but Anetra bit was actually very funny as well. I'm curious who from the team came up with those ideas 

I bet sugar n spice will do at least on snatch game 

Sugar pretty much freestyle her role this week and carry her team

Not Sugar & Spice having top notch -Alyssa Edwards on All Stars- type editing. :bloo:

The mix between ridiculously stupid and emotionally moving between the two of them... The production is eating them UP (and so are the hot people, like I) :bloo:

ohshestakingit-monique.gif

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.