RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

If Jax’s Mona Lisa flops, it will be another cursed character like Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Ariana :toofunny3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

So there is no judge's deliberations at all anymore? 

There was something filmed but it was cut and edited out bc of MTV. 

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

MTV had to turn the twitter replies off for Real Gays of WeHo cause Drag Race fans were spamming all the replies with scat p0rn :ahh: Do NOT go look for yourself :skull:

I am SCREAMING :ahh: 

Omg, Tamisha posted a video about Bob and i love it!

10 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

MTV had to turn the twitter replies off for Real Gays of WeHo cause Drag Race fans were spamming all the replies with scat p0rn :ahh: Do NOT go look for yourself :skull:

That was… :deadbanana2:

the fact their Twitter account only has 300 followers after all the promo. That show is cursed and we love it!

42 minutes ago, Iceland said:

That was… :deadbanana2:

the fact their Twitter account only has 300 followers after all the promo. That show is cursed and we love it!

But… I’m not watching the show…. Shouldn’t we be supporting cigarettes 

9 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I actually love her so much :ahh:

the fact she’s getting raw dogged by hot daddies too ugh 

Wait so we are getting two rounds of snatch game in 40 minutes??? :deadbanana2: If last week felt rushed then I fear for this week 

2 hours ago, Desire said:

Wait so we are getting two rounds of snatch game in 40 minutes??? :deadbanana2: If last week felt rushed then I fear for this week 

this is coming for worst snatch game ever.

:deadbanana2:

I'm pretty sure they're just gonna mention snatch game and we'll jump right into the challenge and then the runway. there's absolutely no time for werk room stuff

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This is a good measure to see how well each of their snatch games will  be.  Malaysia and Loosey tops.  I’m so impressed at how Loosey observed  the twins mannerism with the whole hand thing. I was like yes Beech work. 

7 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Omg, Tamisha posted a video about Bob and i love it!

how can you post this and not provide a link puta...

39 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

how can you post this and not provide a link puta...

Cause im stupid. 😭😭

33 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It's a random compilation video with no caption or context :deadbanana:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CndwBZGPfto/?hl=en

This is why Bob will win AW2 tbh.

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, genetic fail said:

If Jax’s Mona Lisa flops, it will be another cursed character like Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Ariana :toofunny3:

Umm, no offense, but why would you expect Jax to do well at any character? I don't think her performance is going to reflect on the potential of the character....

Not her entire persona in and out of drag being as fake as Shuga Cain and Laganja :deadbanana2:

My second favorite winner 

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not her entire persona in and out of drag being as fake as Shuga Cain and Laganja :deadbanana2:

So horrible :biblio: the opposite of being genuine

He’s a lot cuter/more genuine as a basic gay with big ears and braces, idk why he felt the need to create this manic, vaguely racist theater kid Latina persona. 

Edited by Hannah Hunt

Wait, what's the tea about Shuga Cain?

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I tried defending that but God Damn. 

@52:53

"She's giving hard shell taco":deadbanana4:

"Very shi*tie"

:celestial5:

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Wait, what's the tea about Shuga Cain?

She used allot Mexican iconography in her season but turns out she's native American or maybe a little central  American idk. Sadly, I personally know allot of 3rd -4th Gen Mexican Americans embarrassed of being Mexican but suddenly it feels as if it's trendy to finally come out as Mexican for some drag queens. Lol jk (although I'm kinda not) God I didn't explain myself well, blah whatever. 

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.