RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Corporate Presentations

1st. Plane Jane

2_EbMXAZ9SM82KXtTMJ_8KbnPlJQxVOLW2Q8s4oXvFKOk5hTalf4-nyblJB7M9lVuwHXJX81uT7KEg-b7EPHqChce1cFvuVS4-eKg7uEN0CzOpDVfW4MHtkvid9fR7fwOtX5_AVxd4WCe7-U3nszM9w_9viAog

1st: 29

2nd:15

3rd: 13

5th: 1

6th: 0

7th: 0

Placement: Win

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

i agree

sapphira too high, she fumbled a but and neither Plane nor Q messed up their presentation at all.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

sapphira too high, she fumbled a but and neither Plane nor Q messed up their presentation at all.

sapphira had the best approach/dynamics wheras Q/Planes jokes were kinda repetitive and done before, plus if anything plane outshined q HARD

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Latrice!!!

4 hours ago, KFC said:

won't allow you to pay dust to THE Babydoll of Season 15

658bb68d50eda810f75eca0f347158c3cf2b0bde

You're right!!!!  Kinda threw the first brick at 305wall and busted the doors down for the queens preceding her 

am I crazy or was the last Miami queen before Malaysia  actually Latrice 

54 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Oh that's not…

spacer.png

and this was posted today 

bob-on-peoples-hypocrisy-condemning-crimes-but-having-v0-rrw3tzi6ojkb1.jpg?auto=webp&s=2a9908606ea1e1521d40890e2d73b18ecdace4db

• Haha 7

The downfall of Bob is so sad to see, ugh she used to be my favorite now I can't even stand listen to his voice :doc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Naomi the true winner of S8 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heirloom said:

The downfall of Bob is so sad to see, ugh she used to be my favorite now I can't even stand listen to his voice :doc:

What downfall? :rip: He's still the most relevant queen within the RPDR universe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

What downfall? :rip: He's still the most relevant queen within the RPDR universe.

Y'all hate Trixie so much… 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JO1s said:

Y'all hate Trixie so much… 

Bob is touring with Madonna… Trixie is never seeing that level gig.

8 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I can take saying that Bob is the show's most successful contestant as a drag queen, but much as this thread hates her Trixie is the biggest brand, and it's not even close. She could stay in her home for the foreseeable future doing nothing and still rack up more money than any other alumni. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Oh that's not…

spacer.png

and this was posted today 

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

bob-on-peoples-hypocrisy-condemning-crimes-but-having-v0-rrw3tzi6ojkb1.jpg?auto=webp&s=2a9908606ea1e1521d40890e2d73b18ecdace4db

I don't know what's stopping Bob from speaking about the Shangela situation, but the sole fact she hasn't in any way, shape or form is such a bad look for her honestly :doc:

28 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I'm not saying it's on the same level as touring with Madonna, but she just had a video interviewing Dua. People hate her so much they can't see how wildly popular, recognized and successful is outside the show.

• ATRL Moderator

The way the three most successful stars from the show are Trixie, Bob, and Jinkx, and the only one I liked on the show is Bob :redface:

Speaking of Jinkx, she's gonna play a character in the upcoming season of Doctor Who (1:05)

• Like 1

Q is annoying, but coming for Sapphira's TOTALLY undeserved win 2 episodes ago (what a joke) was correct :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Jacob (Bob's partner) posted on reddit that someone else runs the BTDQ fb account for monetization purposes, looks like they didn't pass it on to a gay intern but :coffee2:

I can't believe the past few weeks have made me such a morphine stan, she really didn't do much for me at first and now I want her to send home Q for a spot in the top 4 

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.