2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Trump will back out

Dem-leaners disengaged after being beat on and Rep-leaners being heavily engaged with higher-than-average registrations.

Β 

I wonder where I've seen this before.

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Dem-leaners disengaged after being beat on and Rep-leaners being heavily engaged with higher-than-average registrations.

Β 

I wonder where I've seen this before.

Β 

Β 

FWIW, PA just implimented automatic voter registration when you get your drivers licence.Β 

Β 

So there are probably alot of 18 year olds chosing unaffiliated when asked.Β  NJ has had this for ages and you choose which party you want on the signiture pad. Combined with more interest in the Republican primary this year and theres a solid explanation on why voter registration is skewing one way. Just like how there was more interest in the dem primary in 2020, hence why it skewed that way.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Everything is so fake with this campaign πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Β 

WelpΒ 

Β 

Β 

• Thumbs Down 1

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

Β 

Why would they send him there to beg for their votes just to be humiliated? It's like he and his campaign aren't as certain on his win as some here on this site seem to be 🀷

Β 

Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.