2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

Is economy really worse under Biden than Trump?Β :celestial5:

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

Literally all of trumps choices are so bad πŸ’€ like I don't see how any of Β them help him at all.Β 

1 hour ago, Rihorse#1fan said:

At the beginning of trumps term he was still riding the Obama economy. Then covid with the help of Trump crashed it again. Biden came into office with a horrible economy and has been slowly but successful getting it back in line.Β 
Β 

it's far from perfect but way better than when Biden first took office.Β 

the polls all have Trump with a slight lead and it's stressing me the hell out (as a Canadian too nonetheless).

They are so desperate to make the "blacks like Trump" talking point seem real πŸ˜‚

Β 

8 hours ago, Rihorse#1fan said:

in my case and family… we are making a lot more… but everything is more expensive nowΒ :chick3:

11 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

the polls all have Trump with a slight lead and it's stressing me the hell out (as a Canadian too nonetheless).

Trump is ahead in most battleground states, so it's not a slight lead.Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.