• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Into The Void

• Walk_Away21

• Reverse Warholian

13 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Lmaoo I’m going to bed now but I watched this after the movie and was gonna post in the thread tomorrow loool. Grace spilled.

At least is better than Men.com!

3 minutes ago, The Witch said:

At least is better than Men.com!

It was legit one of the worst movies I ever watched. The cinematographer and J Law tried their hardest but nothing could save the flop plot / script.

PQHCItD.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Random but I just watched Gilda, Chinatown, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, and Joker over the last couple days :jamming:

On 7/24/2023 at 9:03 PM, JungleJuice said:

Gran Turismo at a screening. B plus a minus. So much fun

Just got out of the theaters from seeing it. Solid 8 out of 10. Very action packed and a good storyline that is fleshed out very well. 

On 9/15/2023 at 9:05 PM, AaronBryceSufjan said:

tick, tick...Boom 8/10

Yesss, it's so good. :rainbow:

I rewatched Halloween Kills recently and child. :rip: Not Tommy Doyle trying to take legendary serial killer Michael Myers out with an old baseball bat named Old Huckleberry lmao.

Next!

Level 16 - 7.5/10

Pretty good but a bit boring at times, especially in the beginning

Edited by Flomik

I have less than 30 minutes to go in Bottoms, since it's available to buy on Apple TV, and I'm a bit torn on it. 

Bottoms reminds me a lot of Booksmart, in the sense it's very fantastical and not rooted in reality, yet it makes jokes-- even non-PC jokes (which greatly surprised me, since the film is very left-leaning) on very serious issues, including S/A, feminism, and the experience of being a young woman in America. The film looks great, the two leads have great comedic timing, and the film always has a pulse, but for films like Bottoms, I wish it was just a bit less caustic and more rooted in reality, so it has more humanity to it. But I did watch Bottoms when I was about to fall asleep, so maybe I need to watch it during the day to truly appreciate it. 

On 9/11/2023 at 4:48 PM, Devin said:

The Boogeyman (Amazon Prime) - 5.2 / 10

I agree. This one was a letdown, which is a shame because I REALLY liked Rob Savage's Host. 

• Like 1

For 3 hour action movie, John Wick 4 was very enjoyable and visually stunning. I hope they don't make another movie because the ending was good

Give it up y'all, 'cuz this is a 5/5. :ghostface:

MV5-BOWNj-Mjgy-Nm-Mt-NWMz-ZC00-Yj-I4-LWI

Whew, the most evocative and powerful animated film ever made. A breathtaking experience when I first watched it as a kid, then as a teenager, and now as an adult. The beautiful animation with its use of hand-drawn 2D really fleshes out the characters, and brings a heart to everything - culimating in the scene with the parting of the Red Sea. Speaking of characters, rather than emphasizing the religious aspects, the story chooses to ground itself with the relationship of the two brothers, and like Moses discovering his inner hero -- someone who won't tolerate cruelty or tyranny -- the film inspires the viewer to be more empathic to others as well.

• Like 2

Barbie was painfully unfunny. Wanted to like it more but it still had its highs. Set design was incredible and America Ferrara gave the best performance. 6.5/10 

@Walk_Away21 @The Witch @skankle

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Barbie was painfully unfunny. Wanted to like it more but it still had its highs. Set design was incredible and America Ferrara gave the best performance. 6.5/10 

@Walk_Away21 @The Witch @skankle

Biggest fraud in cinema history. They hyped up that movie like it was life changing or sumn :biblio: 

@Leptine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.