K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Why some users wants to create this Aespa vs Ive fight, I feel like almost everyone like and support both  groups 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

no but MYs are getting too cocky when literally the only big hit aespa has is Next Level. Savage was very frontloaded and Dreams Come True, Life's Too Short, Illusion, Forever and Black Mamba aren't hits. 

aespa has Next Level and the physicals on their side. We'll see how Girls does but if you think they are far ahead from IVE when they literally have only 2 singles that are still being relevant and huge hits in Korea + the physical sales. 

aespa has a bigger peak than IVE at the moment but IVE has way more stability :coffee2:

Dreams Come True on its way to 300M points despite 0 promo other groups would kill for that. :rip:

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Why some users wants to create this Aespa vs Ive fight, I feel like almost everyone like and support both  groups 

Because Aespa is the standard and their english B-side is currently rising on Melon (I expect it to drop in a few days tho). :cm:

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

no but MYs are getting too cocky when literally the only big hit aespa has is Next Level. Savage was very frontloaded and Dreams Come True, Life's Too Short, Illusion, Forever and Black Mamba aren't hits. 

aespa has Next Level and the physicals on their side. We'll see how Girls does but if you think they are far ahead from IVE when they literally have only 2 singles that are still being relevant and huge hits in Korea + the physical sales. 

aespa has a bigger peak than IVE at the moment but IVE has way more stability :coffee2:

This framing is so dishonest, like yeah Savage was not as big as Next Level but that's because Next Level was literally the biggest song of 2021 and one of the biggest GG hits ever, somehow even outlasting the viral sensation that was Rollin :deadbanana:

Savage is a hit by any normal measure, and DCT did decently as well. Why do yall have to be so annoying about everything, both Ive and Aespa are smashing can't we be happy about that 

4 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Imagine having to use non singles Illusion and LTS as drags. Forever is a flop and what it was a ballad like wth, I'd love to see digital monsters IVE smashing with a ballad:ahh:

7 minutes ago, DelRey said:

True. Like this is so annoying for us who like both groups 

IVE barely a 6 month old group already being compared to aespa though, they must be doing something right 

yLN0Fwo.gif

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Nayeonce’s best look from the MV being a hit atrl gif 

yLN0Fwo.gif

my impact!

N/Ayeon better run me my check :gaycatina1:

yLN0Fwo.gif

OT: you know an mv is top tier when there are several avi worthy scenes

yLN0Fwo.gif

6 minutes ago, DelRey said:

It's so tacky. I'm positive most of them don't care about IVE outside of this thread. This thread does anything to **** on the SM girl group of the generation :lmao: 

Dragging @Zack for "hourly melon updates" when it comes to SM girl groups, but say nothing the past like 100 pages of hourly IVE updates :deadbanana4:

Spending pages "questioning" aespa's album sales when other 4th gen groups are selling 400-500k with less youtube views, youtube likes, instagram followers, social media engagement, etc. But those sales are never questioned. 

IVE and GIDLE smashing but no one throws around sajaegi accusations like with Next Level last year when NL happened. 

It's funny at this point :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The way IM NAYEON is better than any TWICE release since 2020 

yLN0Fwo.gif

they literally released their best mini last year, sis

yLN0Fwo.gif

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

my impact!

N/Ayeon better run me my check :gaycatina1:

yLN0Fwo.gif

OT: you know an mv is top tier when there are several avi worthy scenes

yLN0Fwo.gif

Literally every scene could be avi worthy tbh

yLN0Fwo.gif

but the reality is, as of today, IVE's Love Dive sales > aespa's Savage sales. 

just kidding, don't mind me, I'm just bored.  :cm:

Savage being called a frontloaded flop despite being the 3rd highest charting 2021 girl group song right now with Next Level and Eleven and having nearly 500M gaon points making it one of the biggest 4th gen songs

img.gif

The riots when SM manages to make the Girls ep debut at #1 on billboard:ahh:

Edited by MusicFan98

This thread HATED aespa in 2020 and thought they'd be a disastrous flop.

This thread was MISERABLE in 2021 seeing aespa smash with multiple hits and high album sales.

And now the thread is clinging to a new trending group trying to use them to downplay aespa since their hope of them being disastrous flops didn't pan out.

It all comes full circle. 

aespa isn't going anywhere you pressed freaks.

yLN0Fwo.gif

28 minutes ago, ayndr said:

The girls did so good :alexz3: song of the spring methinks

Nagyung looks so pretty :gaycat3:

Yasssss Chaeyoung got to lead 2 choruses omg!!!! One of the best stage ever for me this year :jonny4:

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Impossible, even with SM clownery. They are nugus in the US, just look at the streams and the LA ticket sales. I think they might miss top 15 :cm:

23 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Literally every scene could be avi worthy tbh

yLN0Fwo.gif

the way i already made a few and there are still lots of scenes to be used :jonny5:

GBsWYUk.gifHNJiUZb.giftrA3vVN.gif

yLN0Fwo.gif

Edited by hallucinate

7 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I wouldn't be surprised, is there anything daddy Lee Soo Man can't buy?  :cm:

aespa Next Level 938,270,169

aespa Savage 414,625,967

aespa Black Mamba259,434,074

aespa Dreams Come True 239,062,634

aespa 도깨비불 (Illusion) 8,373,339

aespa YEPPI YEPPI 5,708,707

aespa aenergy 5,535,930

aespa 자각몽 (Lucid Dream) 2,779,719

aespa ICONIC 2,479,995

aespa I`ll Make You Cry 2,439,256

= 1,878,709,790 (2022 - 687,508,925)

IVE (아이브) ELEVEN 410,097,555

IVE (아이브)|LOVE DIVE 287,746,460

= 697,844,015 (2022 - 637,629,366)

who's GIRLS ep competition for bb 200 #1??

i want them to reach #1 so YG will be slapped 

as long as BP is still on top YG wont care, it's time another girl group slap him!!

8 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Impossible, even with SM clownery. They are nugus in the US, just look at the streams and the LA ticket sales. I think they might miss top 15 :cm:

No way when Savage got to top 20. 

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

No way when Savage got to top 20. 

You're right I forgot. Still I don't expect top 5 :celestial5: