• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

We love to see Nayeon recieving 100% support from Once, great first day sales. Always better when a fandom is not full of Akgaes :skull:

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:clap3:

yLN0Fwo.gif

Korea is POP!ing :heart:

yLN0Fwo.gif

15 minutes ago, Axel. said:

I wouldn't be surprised, is there anything daddy Lee Soo Man can't buy?  :cm:

Remember when he made SPerm debut at #1 in BB200 with fraudulent sales :dies:? This man is embarrassing  

Edited by Adama

Now that I think about it, Jennie was kinda crazy for having 1.1 million uls first day with SOLO, 2 years after her debut :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Cazy said:

img.gif

where is this from? :bibliahh:

It's from coverage of the Korean presidential election back in March. Next Level went viral (again) and resurged on the charts because of it. 

Even now the song is still hitting top 40. A cultural reset I fear

FINALLY LISTENED TO POP AND THE MV IS STUNNINGGGGGG NAYEON IS A STAR! And the song surprised me!! Listening to the album and only listened to no problem so far and i love it omg ??? i knew nayeon would never disappint me!

I’m actually really glad Nayeonce released on a Friday tbh, allowed me to enjoy it last night like a western MPG release 

yLN0Fwo.gif

and delivered quality which made it even better

yLN0Fwo.gif

3 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

Now that I think about it, Jennie was kinda crazy for having 1.1 million uls first day with SOLO, 2 years after her debut :deadbanana4:

It’s smarter honestly. I’m not sure why companies wait until groups are past their peak to promote solo activities. Taeyeon was lucky she was an undeniable star and could still succeed as she did despite already being 8 years into her career. Female idols tend to have a short expiration.

Jennie getting a solo after their national hit was a great decision.

The way Nayeon would have smashed digitally releasing a solo in 2016/2017 after Cheer Up or after TT. 

6 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

That was crazy, the anticipation was REAL! I can’t wait to see what kind of numbers she can pull now 

26 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way i already made a few and there are still lots of scenes to be used :jonny5:

GBsWYUk.gifHNJiUZb.giftrA3vVN.gif

yLN0Fwo.gif

the last one is still the best but these are nice too

the red is stunning on her

yLN0Fwo.gif

15 minutes ago, Harrier said:

We love to see Nayeon recieving 100% support from Once, great first day sales. Always better when a fandom is not full of Akgaes :skull:

You have to be trolling :ahh:she is the most beloved member, Jihyo would be selling 50k and that's a reach imo. And I bet Dahyun/Chaeyoung/Jeongyeon couldn't scrap 100k on gaon.

Love them :heart2::cries:

I wonder if we getting another solo first or sub-unit. :ducky:

10 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The way Nayeon would have smashed digitally releasing a solo in 2016/2017 after Cheer Up or after TT. 

This sort of would have created an Akagae situation a la Miss A at their peak. That wouldn’t be wise tbh

I think waiting until the near end when they solidified themselves was way smarter. Cheer Up and TT came only a year after LOA which would be way too soon. 

12 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s smarter honestly. I’m not sure why companies wait until groups are past their peak to promote solo activities. Taeyeon was lucky she was an undeniable star and could still succeed as she did despite already being 8 years into her career. Female idols tend to have a short expiration.

Jennie getting a solo after their national hit was a great decision.

11 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Yeah but let’s not forget this is JYPIG we’re talking about. Nayeonce is one of the biggest stars from that company and it took him 7 years to give her a solo, you do the math.

yLN0Fwo.gif

What Is Love GIF by TWICEfinished nayeon’s album and she DELIVERED! love her!!!!!!!!! SHES QUEEN!!

2 hours ago, CrisPop said:

When the boys sell 1M+ albums and do bad chartwise: FLOPS!!!

When aespa do 1M+ albums on pre-orders and do bad chartwise: ALBUM SELLERS!!! :clap3:

I’m sure the girls will continue to get hits with their titles but the mental gymnastics I’ve seen here the past week to justify the group’s terrible output,  chart run, ticket sales this era are just :skull: 

It’s the same mental gymnastics that Once’s used also and people seemed fine with that?

img.gif

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

Why some users wants to create this Aespa vs Ive fight, I feel like almost everyone like and support both  groups 

It’s the trolls honestly I mean look at them come crawling out 

Just now, Billionaire said:

bside of the year im fearing

yLN0Fwo.gif

MY FAVEEEE! I love how the chorus is different to the snippet we heard like that surprised me ????

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

This sort of would have created an Akagae situation a la Miss A at their peak. That wouldn’t be wise tbh

I think waiting until the near end when they solidified themselves was way smarter. Cheer Up and TT came only a year after LOA which would be way too soon. 

That’s true. They had their national hit similar to Aespa being less than a year after debut which would be too soon. I think after WIL would have been great. They already had like 7 comebacks at that time and were established without it feeling “too soon”

Their lack of solo activities is why their popularity/digital power tanked after only 3-4 years. They were originally popular for their individual charm, but literally never showed off their individual charm :rip: