K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Just now, Rhyme said:

I do have to give Jessica props for always being gracious to her fans. I was cackling at Rachel describing the sasaengs on the plane as "super sweet" :rip:

She knows who pays the bills some idols could use a reminder :clap3:(I tease buying someone’s album doesn’t give you the right to their life and these sasaengs need to get a life)

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

omg the backlash :skull:

probably a joke but still not a good look

apparently it was a scripted sketch

Pann being obsessed nothing new

3 hours ago, Rhyme said:

I don't really care if Garam bullied her classmates, she probably did, but I'm not gonna hold it against her since she's a teenager. However, Kazuha can't distract netizens from her past forever.

HYBE needs to say something more concrete cause this is gonna keep rising up or being whispered about because for some reason, bully rumors haunt idols most. :rip:

What’s K’s past? 

Got warning for nicknaming Lady Gaga as fad. Thought it was okay since we all nickname Kpop groups :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

What’s K’s past? 

Oh nothing :rip: she's just been very well received and the discussion of how much people have liked her drew some people's attention away from Garam for a couple weeks in my opinion. 

Just now, Companion said:

Got warning for nicknaming Lady Gaga as fad. Thought it was okay since we all nickname Kpop groups :deadbanana:

same here

called taylor swift the definition of tone-deaf and got a warning :rip:

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

apparently it was a scripted sketch

Pann being obsessed nothing new

Oh okay :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

I think nicknaming is only allowed in here :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

same here

called taylor swift the definition of tone-deaf and got a warning :rip:

In my country there is a phrase "they expel the truth-teller from nine villages" which basically means if you tell the truth you wont be accepted. :alexz:

19 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

I believe what SNSD had as a friendship was real but I also believe there’s something more to their fight other than blouses and jeans, and I’m going to blame it on Tyler I think the girls saw the man for who he really is and didn’t want their brand name to be associated with it and women can be extremely blind for a man as well as putting him in front of their friendships  :celestial5:

What is exactly wrong with Tyler? They are like 10 years with Jessica with no scandals (and no marriage)

But yeah I don't believe Jessica 100%, someone needs to explain to me why if only the members are responsible for kicking Jessica out from GG why is SM going with to such great lenghts to blacklist her in Korea. I believe she was kicked out unfairly but she is surely missing some details

Edited by TasteOfYourLips

2 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

What is exactly wrong with Tyler? They are like 10 years with Jessica with no scandals (and no marriage)

But yeah I don't believe Jessica 100%, someone needs to explain to me why if only the members are responsible for kicking Jessica out from GG why is SM going with to such great lenghts to blacklist her in Korea. I believe she was kicked out unfairly but she is surely missing some details

SM got mad and blacklisted her because she exposed the members on Weibo before they had a chance to put out a fake statement. 

They were going to say she was "sick" and going on indefinite hiatus, but Jessica was like "f**k it". There's a chapter in the book where "Rachel" speaks to her family about whether she should go along with SM's plan or just tell fans the truth and face being destroyed by SM. We all know what happened there. 

16 minutes ago, Companion said:

Forum rules don't apply in this thread I think

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

I'm glad Jennie is starting to experiment with her hair 

now if only I can get Rosé to put down the bleach 

I fear she'll stay blonde...I'm bored with it atp

I don’t think she’s ever changing it lol

is funny how txt only sold the first two days then their sales died :rip: all that talk about them bigger than nct and seventeen kinda aged like milk

54 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Does weverse shop purchases count toward hanteo/gaon?

it does

That purr song :bibliahh: is it a new song or a cover? Doesn't kep1er have minor members too? Messy :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I don’t think she’s ever changing it lol

Prolly not, but one can dream

38 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

I think nicknaming is only allowed in here :deadbanana:

Correct.

3 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

That purr song :bibliahh: is it a new song or a cover? Doesn't kep1er have minor members too? Messy :deadbanana4:

All 3 songs are new and were made specifically for the dance units

20 minutes ago, Sugden said:

is funny how txt only sold the first two days then their sales died :rip: all that talk about them bigger than nct and seventeen kinda aged like milk

Maybe they have stock issues ?! 

The most funny part imo is that their new TT already left Spotify global charts. Not even a week :deadbanana4:

Just now, Adama said:

Maybe they have stock issues ?! 

The most funny part imo is that their new TT already left Spotify global charts. Not even a week :deadbanana4:

hybe doesn't have stock issues they issually send all the orders all at once actually

Also not surprised good boy gone bad is tanking on spotify is really corny and bad

it amazes me how they even manage to get good streams of that loser lover mess, but you know they can always shove down people's throat on tiktok

Isnt that the same for most of boy groups? Big album sales but the single doesnt do much? (Correct me if i'm wrong)