Taylor Swift

Achilles.

My biggest issue is pulsemusic doesn't delete rumours and leaks and the total lack of a screenshot which I feel like the first person to see it would take for twitter likes. 

I am a believer of the 26th though just because she only cares about Week 1 and it aligns with the VMAs and there's been 4 different reports of her filming something.

Edited by Ithinkforme13

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

My biggest issue is pulsemusic doesn't delete rumours and leaks and the total lack of a screenshot which I feel like the first person to see it would take for twitter likes. 

I am a believer of the 26th though just because she only cares about Week 1 and it aligns with the VMAs and there's been 4 different reports of her filming something.

I believe it because it is just an answer to other tweet. If you want to lie for attention, then you would post a tweet, isn’t it?

Which reports?

if it has the word dark then it is either for Dark Blue Tennesse or it will be a song in the vein of the music on Folklore and Evermore (for some reason I just know it will sound like that type of music) which is exciting and good news! but for some of you guys it might be a bit disapointing since yall were expecting her to move on from that sound but I am certain she isn't if she is indeed going to release TS10

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

if it has the word dark then it is either for Dark Blue Tennesse or it will be a song in the vein of the music on Folklore and Evermore (for some reason I just know it will sound like that type of music) which is exciting and good news! but for some of you guys it might be a bit disapointing since yall were expecting her to move on from that sound but I am certain she isn't if she is indeed going to release TS10

She is not going to release a MV and make a VMAS perform for debut ? and having the word “dark” doesn’t mean keep the folklore/evermore sound, I can say thousands of pop or rock songs with that word 

Just now, JorgeM said:

She is not going to release a MV and make a VMAS perform for debut ? and having the word “dark” doesn’t mean keep the folklore/evermore sound, I can say thousands of pop or rock songs with that word 

well this is why I said "I FEEL". I personally feel like it will be either one of those. And why would she not perform Dark Blue Tennesse TV there? :-* It's good promo. She is treating the re releases as big events now. Fearless TV was not given big treatment because it was the first but Red TV was given special treatment and she will prob do the same for each re release and even if it is not for DBT it can STILL be a lead single for an album sounding like Folklore and Evermore. You cannot be certain the sound will be too different. I have a feeling it will be the final in the triology of those albums soundscape. You guys may want pop or big stadium rock but homegirl is about to serve you another Folklore and Evermore sounding album AND you will SIT DOWN and eat it up. Ok? Thx :-* :eli: :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

well this is why I said "I FEEL". I personally feel like it will be either one of those. And why would she not perform Dark Blue Tennesse TV there? :-* It's good promo. She is treating the re releases as big events now. Fearless TV was not given big treatment because it was the first but Red TV was given special treatment and she will prob do the same for each re release and even if it is not for DBT it can STILL be a lead single for an album sounding like Folklore and Evermore. You cannot be certain the sound will be too different. I have a feeling it will be the final in the triology of those albums soundscape. You guys may want pop or big stadium rock but homegirl is about to serve you another Folklore and Evermore sounding album AND you will SIT DOWN and eat it up. Ok? Thx :-* :eli: :gaycat2:

Because releasing debut with this hype would be one of the worst decision of all of her career. I really hope there is still in 13 management and republic records someone with common sense who advise Taylor that waste her better years and turning her into a legacy act is not the way 

I think we all underestimate the potential power of Debut TV - the nostalgia, the GP beloved singles (Our Song, Tim McGraw, TOMG, Picture to Burn), improved vocals/production essentially making it a brand new album & the fact its already the 9th biggest female album of all time on the Billboard 200 :jonny:

14 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Because releasing debut with this hype would be one of the worst decision of all of her career. I really hope there is still in 13 management and republic records someone with common sense who advise Taylor that waste her better years and turning her into a legacy act is not the way 

You are underestimating the power of Nostalgia baby. Debut is also the album without any lawsuits at the moment meaning it is the most likely to come out next. I sincerely think it is all for debut. But even if it is for TS10 just get ready for more Folklore, Evermore, Carolina sounding music. I hope you are ready! :-* 

That type of music will not make her a legacy act but I do agree that strategically she should change sounds again. Hopefully to alternative rock. But I have a strong feeling it will be more Folklore sound which is also nice! 

yes exactly like what @taylordswift13 said above tbh! debut tv will do well! trust me.

Edited by IBeMe

3 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

I think we all underestimate the potential power of Debut TV - the nostalgia, the GP beloved singles (Our Song, Tim McGraw, TOMG, Picture to Burn), improved vocals/production essentially making it a brand new album & the fact its already the 9th biggest female album of all time on the Billboard 200 :jonny:

Well that’s my point, an artist on her prime hasn’t lo live from nostalgia, that’s for Madonna and other artist in their 60s

I would live for TS10 to be like breezy, dreamy pop/late night chill rock with iconic dreamy electric guitar moments 

42 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Which reports?

We had somebody in this base with a Kelly Clarkson avatar, TswiftNZ on twitter, somebody in the theories thread on reddit and somebody in the weekly tea discussion on the deuxmoi subreddit all say they knew somebody or heard that Taylor was shooting a video over the last few weeks.

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

That's a rough translation of the actual post and it sounds really fake.

But Taylor said Red TV would have 30 songs when she announced it :huh:

Seems like people are just making things up based on what we know/expect

1 hour ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

I would live for TS10 to be like breezy, dreamy pop/late night chill rock with iconic dreamy electric guitar moments 

I would literally cry if we get something like this. Tears of happiness by the way.

The inescapable I’d Lie (Taylor’s Version) lawsuit will be her biggest yet.

Don’t underestimate Debut TV.

spacer.png

Thoughts and prayers to some of you, believing she'll debut TS10 era on most irrelevant music ever in the States.

Just now, igotabigfatass said:

Thoughts and prayers to some of you, believing she'll debut TS10 era on most irrelevant music ever in the States.

Well, she does seem crazy about her sHorT fIlm11! getting an award. :clown:

36 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Because she hasn’t doing always in the past 

37 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

all music shows are major flops now. it's not about the show when it actually airs on tv but the videos the performers can upload on their channels or on mtv's channels. those always get major views. Award shows now are just platforms for artists to push the video of their performance not the actual show when it is airing live cuz the viewership on tv is tragically low now.

only believing certain rumors when I see her teasing

spacer.png

when she butchers the iconic line ‘the old taylor can’t come to the phone right now. why? because she’s dead’ on LWYMMD (TV) then what?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, igotabigfatass said:

There is nothing really relevant anymore on TV....

Its still one of the best options. And you can always go viral from there. And TS10 lead certainly will. With or without a TV premiere

Her AMA's medley has 85M views and BBMAs 2019 has 64M. So yea, the ones she uploads :monkey: do pretty well

If she stayed this silent for a year only to release Dark Blue Tennessee I’m gonna throw a fit

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

all music shows are major flops now. it's not about the show when it actually airs on tv but the videos the performers can upload on their channels or on mtv's channels. those always get major views. Award shows now are just platforms for artists to push the video of their performance not the actual show when it is airing live cuz the viewership on tv is tragically low now.

This, award shows are not for the live airing anymore, it’s for the thousands of times the clips will be viewed and shared on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube etc. afterwards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.