Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

P!nk

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Braz said:

It's the guy from the label that connects artists with producers and musicians.

I know what A&R is, I just 'thought' she doesn't have one :eli: 

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 192.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We're all allowed to play our role and to stand on what we believe in, and p!nk didn't murder anyone or being an active person behind the what's goin on in Palestine. She's just a ******* mother and a

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    This dumb as **** take, supporting Israel means FUNDING Israel, she's complicit in the genocide by ACTIVELY sharing pro-Israel content. How about taking off your stan goggles for once and seeing how d

  • pinktennisfreak
    pinktennisfreak

    Yes, absolutely - make sure you block her on Spotify and Apple Music, post the screenshots, share them everywhere, and collect your moral superiority points for the day. Maybe add a dramatic caption t

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

I know what A&R is, I just 'thought' she doesn't have one :eli: 

Oh... :eli:

 

As always with her team, they do a terrible job.

I wonder what is happening with the potential documentary? Or will they wait few more years and to release it when there's no hype around it. 

8 hours ago, Braz said:

Did she say anything about Can't Take Me Home turning 25? :suburban:

There was new merch which is way more than what I expected :rip:

 

https://shop.pinkspage.com/products/cant-take-me-home-cream-tee

 

  • Author
On 4/7/2025 at 1:51 PM, Braz said:

Did she say anything about Can't Take Me Home turning 25? :suburban:

She doesn't use Twitter anymore so where would she even post about anything? Wbk her insta is only for reposting political reels or outdated memes

 

:sabrina:

After watching Gachella, I really hope our girl could do a show with a specific theme again. Funhouse was great, but that was just one time. :beatfreak:

 

7 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

After watching Gachella, I really hope our girl could do a show with a specific theme again. Funhouse was great, but that was just one time. :beatfreak:

 

judgejudylol.gif

 

 

99. P!nk 37,217,619 +53,004 37,814,655 (peak) 

 

600k more. :duca: 

On 4/14/2025 at 4:12 PM, pinktennisfreak said:

99. P!nk 37,217,619 +53,004 37,814,655 (peak) 

 

600k more. :duca: 

What's this , hun?

4 hours ago, Unlikely Winner said:

What's this , hun?

+45,870 listeners today

 

If the trajectory continues, she has a nice chance to break her record. 

I'm on a Funhouse phase, what an alberm!!! Alicia Beth, you used to be an artiste!

 

And Ave Mary A is legit an underrated masterpiece. 

Something's happening with JGMAR:

 

Shazam:

#81 Hungary

#102 Portugal

#102 Romania

#124 Indonesia

#130 Brazil

#130 Spain

#147 France

#150 Italy

#160 Malaysia

#184 Belgium

#190 Mexico

6 hours ago, Braz said:

Something's happening with JGMAR:

 

Shazam:

#81 Hungary

#102 Portugal

#102 Romania

#124 Indonesia

#130 Brazil

#130 Spain

#147 France

#150 Italy

#160 Malaysia

#184 Belgium

#190 Mexico

New silly trend in tiktok. 

"I'm April. He's June. Together we're September"

 

44 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

New silly trend in tiktok. 

"I'm April. He's June. Together we're September"

 

JGMAR slowed down/sped up coming out real soon. :suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.