Normani

URBAN

1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

Is Candy Paint still coming out?

i thought to myself it's even possible that the next single may not be candy paint lol

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• AFullMoonlight

• orange22

2 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

The fact that folks have to track Sean to know what’s going on. I do hope she’s up to something though. 

Also, I was kinda hoping she worked with Brian Friedman. Sean’s choreo is great, but I would like to see her work with more choreographers. 

Turns out the rehearsal was for Lil Nas X.

I guess Normani may not be doing the VMAs after all. :eli:

6 minutes ago, Flare said:

What makes you say it's for lil Nas? 

Is this seriously not coming this month? I’m hoping to be real surprised in a good way but if not I’ve actually lost all faith lol

1 hour ago, Flare said:

Or maybe Sean has nothing to do with CP. 

2 hours ago, Flare said:

Last year, Sean did both Nas and Mani for VMAs

Edited by halfhabibi

4 hours ago, Heheee said:

What makes you say it's for lil Nas? 

Doesn’t he have a tour coming up? Would make sense

On 8/10/2022 at 3:47 AM, Dialamba said:

Honestly fans have every rights to be mad but it’s really not that serious, there are so many artists out here, Normani isn’t really read, I think her fans are projecting like you asked for an album for years and you see how it ended then unstan her it’s not that serious you should be stanning for the music If the music isn’t here then move on. They’re acting like toxic exes. 

They clocked her, im convicted she’s a pathological liar because “the **** going on in my personality life” has to go. She’s partying everyday but we are supposed to believe she’s unhappy :deadbanana4:

what parties "every day" is she at though? lol.. did i miss something?

Delayed again.

It was supposed to be out July 15th, and then it was pushed to August 12th. 

At this point it’s time we all move on. 

16 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

Delayed again.

Did they push it to the 19th or.......

48 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

Delayed again.

Thankfully! It would’ve flopped had she released today. She needs to release the weekend of the VMAS she would smash! 

55 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

Delayed again.

Who is the cause of these delays? 

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

Delayed again.

Brigitte Nielsen Confused GIF - Brigitte Nielsen Confused Laughed -  Discover & Share GIFs

:sad:

All of the unnecessary flamebaiting and drama the last few pages is why I haven't been in this thread for so long.

But it's genuinely so sad to see how this is where we've come with Normani. I hope the delay is only until the 19th or 26th, not any further. Either way, I agree with @wildsidenormaniin regards of thinking we're all better off moving on temporarily. This is to help us no longer become too emotionally invested, and probably because the delaying is only gonna continue unfortunately.

Edited by Crank_It_Up

7 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

Delayed again.

Welp. And from this post I'm not getting "it was delayed....so she can perform it at the VMAs!" vibes either. Sounds like delayed without a firm date.

Sounding more like she got Natalie LaRose'd. Maybe those meetings were not for new music but to tell her she's being dropped. Hope it all leaks one day so we can at least hear the songs.

12 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Welp. And from this post I'm not getting "it was delayed....so she can perform it at the VMAs!" vibes either. Sounds like delayed without a firm date.

Sounding more like she got Natalie LaRose'd. Maybe those meetings were not for new music but to tell her she's being dropped. Hope it all leaks one day so we can at least hear the songs.

Why are you so dense and negative? Talent like Normani doesn’t get Natalie LaRose’d so that comparison is wack. Normani is performing at VMAs obviously she has 3 nominations or else they wouldn’t have nominated her if they weren’t her expecting her to show up. Like I said before just go back to stanning Chloe whose career is in a worse position with 2 underperforming singles with videos not ballads like Fair.

11 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Why are you so dense and negative? Talent like Normani doesn’t get Natalie LaRose’d so that comparison is wack. Normani is performing at VMAs obviously she has 3 nominations or else they wouldn’t have nominated her if they weren’t her expecting her to show up. Like I said before just go back to stanning Chloe whose career is in a worse position with 2 underperforming singles with videos not ballads like Fair.

:rip:

like how can you say this with your whole chest? :bibliahh:

Edited by Khamis

14 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

IM SCREAMING:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

Lol sis, take off your rose colored glasses. It doesn’t matter if Normani has all the talent in the world, Normani IS in major trouble. All these delays spell out bad news for her and her career. She’s bound to either flop or dropped if things like this continue at this point. 

There is also ZERO guarantee that she’s performing at the VMAs, nominations mean absolutely nothing. There has been artists who performed when they had no nominations. Why should we expect Normani to have a slot if she has done nothing this entire year to deserve it?

9 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Who is the cause of these delays? 

Mostly her. 

the stan war omg :deadbanana2: 

she really got us unraveling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.