Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Tbh I kinda don't understand why there is so much obsessing over Harlequin's streaming numbers. It's literally a jazz/showtunes side project. There is no way that even Gaga herself was expecting it to pull numbers. If she expected that or even cared at all she would have announced it three months ago (probably alongside the second JFAD trailer drop) and let the pre-orders build for longer than two days. It was just a cute side project and is honestly kind of refreshing to see her release something that is so not supposed to be commercial.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 214.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

oh i hope she's ok and it's not health related 

• Thanks 1

real talk I'm truly disappointed HQ is another (predominantly) covers album, I really hope next time she goes all-in with original material

• Like 5

Not a cancellation

1Zwz.gif

Gaga decided she had enough of promoting these bomb projects 

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

Isn't she scheduled for Oct. 1st and 2nd? So only tomorrow's performance is cancelled? What's going awn..:dancehall3:

Both

Is she still doing the interview? Just canceling her performance? :deadbanana:

Inb4 Interscope recalls all the sold copies of Harlequin

mad-may-may.gif

The way we thought she was gonna be everywhere with jfad and they haven't booked any relevant promo 

1Zwz.gif

Just now, Colmillo said:

So what about a lead singles rank, everybody?

1dee8414247481de46347dad9fea9ecf.gif

Bad Romance (with cancelling performances)

Perfect Illusion (My Performance)

Applause (my idea of a performance)

Just Dance (to my non-existent performance)

Born This Way (to cancel performances)

And Stupid Love

• Haha 3

I find it wild that there was a point in time where Gaga said she wanted to do a jazz/cover album every year of her career… this was back in 2014. :coffee: And to think how insufferable yall are now with just 3 cover albums, imagine she just released her 11th one lol

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Is she still doing the interview? Just canceling her performance? :deadbanana:

Both performances + the interview were cancelled

1Zwz.gif

• Confused 2

Just now, Velvet said:

The way we thought she was gonna be everywhere with jfad and they haven't booked any relevant promo 

1Zwz.gif

Emergency damage control because the movie and the companion album are bombing simultaneously

1Zwz.gif

I do hope she's okay and it's just scheduling conflicts or something. :dancehall:

16 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

Jimmy Kimmel cancellation (big time live TV presenter) + invitation to a secret listening party that wants signed affidavits and disclosure agreements for entrance = You know wtf is on 

What's that all about?

TVrCRZr.gif

In all seriousness, no one could've expected Harlequin to do any better than her LFS, so I do hope she's OK. I wonder if Kimmel is going to do special programming or something from the hurricane. 

Edited by hausofbryan

Might as well, I don't think one performance this late is gonna do anything to the box office anymore.

Pity that they had the chance to promo DWAS there but I guess #2 is the highest it could go next week.

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Both

giphy.gif

I can smell the misery in this thread lol. Y'all act like this surprise gift of an album not making any waves is the end of the world. 

Shes making the art she wants to, based on what inspires her. She couldn't have known that the movie was going to be such a crapfest. 

If the film was getting good buzz and set to smash harlequin would almost certainly be making more buzz than it is now. It is what it is.

• Like 1

She should just arrive in a LG7 look for tonights premiere

200.webp

Where is the tea about a listening event? Also maybe her original plan was to have these performances be Harlequin songs but if they're pushing up the single and dropping all Harlequin promo she didn't see the point but didn't want a performance of the lead to be out there before it's released?

• Like 1

Hope she's ok :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.