Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

At most, 26 days, get cha countdowns ready to rumble cuz we're gonna bop tonight :gaygacat9:

• Haha 3

• Replies 161.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

thank you @RideOrDie :heart:

• Like 1

I was tired before the teaser on the Chromatica film, with all the subtle teasing by insiders and Gaga posting **** herself on ìg. 

Now after the teaser I now feel very patient and happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today's countdown hits different when rideordie is here :jonny5: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LG7 and its lead may not be far away but of f*cking course fans are going to be on edge after having been teased for months with studio pics and now an audio snippet of an album we've been waiting on for 4 years.

I'm one week away from going back to being a 2025 truther because who the f*ck green lit the snippet of a new song that wasn't actually going to lead to a music announcement? And in the steaming era???

orangutan_square.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she doesn't announce this week it's more proof (as if we needed it) that they suck at handling momentum, I'll give y'all that though.

I'm grossly curious to see how they'll botch JFAD hype because her team has made botching momentum into an art.

Watch Gaga be the most streamed female artist in the world after winning Best Actress one minute and then dropping a brand partnership with Wendy's the week after.

orangutan_square.jpg

• Haha 4

GPO_zIdXsAEblDV?format=jpg&name=large

:heart:

• Like 7

Someone please enlighten me what are you count-downing and I think it happened a lot lately what makes you think something is coming today? I'm not following I want to be delusional too 

Just now, LazzyGrant said:

Someone please enlighten me what are you count-downing and I think it happened a lot lately what makes you think something is coming today? I'm not following I want to be delusional too 

Guh Guh annouced LG7 on LittleMonsters.com:gaygacat9:

• Haha 1

Billboard 200

133. The Fame (+20) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Why aren't we talking about the fact that rideordie said "lady Gaga" in "what release are you most excited about THIS MONTH"?????

Tell us what you know you little **** @RideOrDie

It's gonna be such a hard job to beat the Chroma photoshoot. Really curious to see the new visuals she's been preparing. If those latest inta pics are a small hint, it will be amazing for sure.

• Like 3

D-26!

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Releasing a concert special, teasing the new lead single with a snippet, and serving "weird-Ga" looks, etc... she can build on that. She did create the perfect moment to announce something; it's just stupid to waste it.

girl pls, she can do longer snippet and new photoshoot once it's actually coming. There's no momentum, it was just a gift for die hard fans, nothing more since no one else seems to care lmao. 

5 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Will nudes advance a date? @RideOrDie

User @ToniGaga96 will send some! 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Kinda sorta hope LG7 is called Countdown for the kiis 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

If she's really releasing this month, I think we can rule out June 28 as she's going to be right in the middle of her Vegas residency (concerts on June 27, 29, 30 and July 3).

June 7, 14 or 21 it is!

• Like 1

1h30m :WAP:

16 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

She has some pattern of announcing things at 12pm, so it's a daily meltdown :WAP:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

girl pls, she can do longer snippet and new photoshoot once it's actually coming. There's no momentum, it was just a gift for die hard fans, nothing more since no one else seems to care lmao. 

It is possible that my non-native English proficiency may have caused confusion in my previous posts. But I will say it again: I intended to say that Gaga has an ideal opportunity to build on the hype she generated in her fandom and from that expand in trying to reach the general public. I never intended to imply that LG7 possessed momentum or excitement from the general public.

As Aden said better than me

LG7 and its lead may not be far away but of f*cking course fans are going to be on edge after having been teased for months with studio pics and now an audio snippet of an album we've been waiting on for 4 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

If she's really releasing this month, I think we can rule out June 28 as she's going to be right in the middle of her Vegas residency (concerts on June 27, 29, 30 and July 3).

June 7, 14 or 21 it is!

June 28 is ruled out because of fellow Interscope girl Camila releasing an album that day

• Like 1

why can't y'all ever wait for an official announcement :suburban: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.